Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-06-2009, 12:53 AM
massivekutt massivekutt is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View massivekutt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View massivekutt's Photo Album Add massivekutt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Alert This is the death of my touch pro i need your help bro

Ok i love my tp but i think it's time to go,i have done this swopping thing to many times now that i am not even eligable for a next swop, i do have my 150$ upgrade money still and i don't feel i should have to use that because of the wast of money on this one but i have no other choice, i have talked back and forth with sprint and told them i would even change service because i dont want a next rephurbished phone, so now i think it's time for a change but i can't make my mind up, i need something that will make me forget my tp so i decided to ask for your help on choosing this next device for me. GO!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to massivekutt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2009, 01:10 AM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re This is the death of my touch pro i need your help bro

yo what u need to do is tell sprint u been getting defective devices and u want them to send u a new one in box bcuz its getting rediculous, how many time do u have to pay the deductable when s=they send u shit that dont work.. so in saying that, what EXACTLY is the problem with ur TP?

Old 11-06-2009, 01:26 AM

View massivekutt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View massivekutt's Photo Album Add massivekutt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re This is the death of my touch pro i need your help bro

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

yo what u need to do is tell sprint u been getting defective devices and u want them to send u a new one in box bcuz its getting rediculous, how many time do u have to pay the deductable when s=they send u shit that dont work.. so in saying that, what EXACTLY is the problem with ur TP?
everything has happened to my tp i had so many,right now my key board is not working again,my start menu is blank even after reset, yo i'm just tired of this shit with the tp and sprint honestly. i'v been with sprint since 98, and no love. they say i havn't used my upgrade since 07 so i should use it. ****!
Old 11-06-2009, 03:33 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re This is the death of my touch pro i need your help bro

“ Originally Posted by massivekutt View Post

everything has happened to my tp i had so many,right now my key board is not working again,my start menu is blank even after reset, yo i'm just tired of this shit with the tp and sprint honestly. i'v been with sprint since 98, and no love. they say i havn't used my upgrade since 07 so i should use it. ****!
Well you could probably fix your TP with a Hard Reset well that would fix the start menu. Um you could call complain to Sprint see if they will give you TP2 but then at least where I am at they dont seem to care. I told i was leaving for t-mobile they did nothing but say OK to me. If you have a upgrade get TP2 or Hero for sure. But if you tired of Sprint. Then Verizon or T-mobile is the way you should go....

Old 11-06-2009, 07:01 AM
Mobile Model: TP One

View ppopper78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ppopper78's Photo Album Add ppopper78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: This is the death of my touch pro i need your help bro

Im in the same situation myself, but the store and retentions are only offering me the snap or treo pro. or i cant just get another refurb tp. i feel your pain and if ya dont wanna get back with sprint well dont even upgrade.

Old 11-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by massivekutt View Post

Ok i love my tp but i think it's time to go,i have done this swopping thing to many times now that i am not even eligable for a next swop, i do have my 150$ upgrade money still and i don't feel i should have to use that because of the wast of money on this one but i have no other choice, i have talked back and forth with sprint and told them i would even change service because i dont want a next rephurbished phone, so now i think it's time for a change but i can't make my mind up, i need something that will make me forget my tp so i decided to ask for your help on choosing this next device for me. GO!
i tihnk you should go to verizon, look at all the choices you have with verizon! endless my man you could have multiple choices in wm with the imagio, tp2, and others that are out but that you could also go android with droid series phones, dragon, etc etc

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Well you could probably fix your TP with a Hard Reset well that would fix the start menu. Um you could call complain to Sprint see if they will give you TP2 but then at least where I am at they dont seem to care. I told i was leaving for t-mobile they did nothing but say OK to me. If you have a upgrade get TP2 or Hero for sure. But if you tired of Sprint. Then Verizon or T-mobile is the way you should go....

yuppers i feel the same and if he does go to verizon pm me for my name and we both make cash when you sign up
Old 11-07-2009, 02:32 AM

if i tell you guys my bill for the month you would really tell me to run..2 phones and a usb internet stick for my laptop cost me about 320$ unlimited plan both phones, my wife hase the other line.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View quentinoswald's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View quentinoswald's Photo Album Add quentinoswald's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I am having the same problem as you are and it is really getting bad. The phone is not working right and the bill is off the top. And the worst thing is that they don't want to do anything about it!
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
bro, death, pro, touch