Old 10-05-2008, 04:05 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Let d/\sh mod it for you

well basically this is going to be a trial thing im going to run. it will only be me and possible pb if he feels comfortable doing so.... what i am planning on doing is if you dont want to go through all the hassle of modding your phone out the way i have it on the youtube videos i will do it for you. all you have to do is send the phone to me with a sd card and i will put all the apps on there that you want or just say that you want it like my youtube videos and all. im willing to do this through a secure source such as ebay. i will make a listing with a buy it now and than send you a link to it if that makes people feel more at ease. but basically what i will do is when i receive the phone i will put all the apps, games, and mods on the phone the same day and ship it out the next day. this service will cost 60 dollars. i am charging 50 for the service itself and 10 to send it back to you. when you send the phone all i need is the phone with the battery and the sd card of at least 512mb. its that easy and you could always use the phone that you were using beforehand for the time being. this is really easy to do just either call customer care and they can guide you through it or you can go into the store and they can do it for you. this is in trial as i said so if people dont want this done this thread will be removed and service will be no longer available. so if you want this done send me a pm and ill give you all the info that you need to get this done.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View ma70les's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ma70les's Photo Album Add ma70les's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Let d/\sh mod it for you

I want this as soon as i pick up my htc pro. What are all the apps included and I seen a vid on you tube were the buttons were moded and the menus and what not, is that included also?
Old 11-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ma70les View Post

I want this as soon as i pick up my htc pro. What are all the apps included and I seen a vid on you tube were the buttons were moded and the menus and what not, is that included also?
Bro just search around there are to many apps for him to set here and list them all

Old 11-15-2008, 03:22 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ma70les View Post

if your talking the alienware than that was mine and all included with much more not shown in the video.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2008, 05:20 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View LouZava's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View LouZava's Photo Album Add LouZava's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

well basically this is going to be a trial thing im going to run. it will only be me and possible pb if he feels comfortable doing so.... what i am planning on doing is if you dont want to go through all the hassle of modding your phone out the way i have it on the youtube videos i will do it for you. all you have to do is send the phone to me with a sd card and i will put all the apps on there that you want or just say that you want it like my youtube videos and all. im willing to do this through a secure source such as ebay. i will make a listing with a buy it now and than send you a link to it if that makes people feel more at ease. but basically what i will do is when i receive the phone i will put all the apps, games, and mods on the phone the same day and ship it out the next day. this service will cost 60 dollars. i am charging 50 for the service itself and 10 to send it back to you. when you send the phone all i need is the phone with the battery and the sd card of at least 512mb. its that easy and you could always use the phone that you were using beforehand for the time being. this is really easy to do just either call customer care and they can guide you through it or you can go into the store and they can do it for you. this is in trial as i said so if people dont want this done this thread will be removed and service will be no longer available. so if you want this done send me a pm and ill give you all the info that you need to get this done.

Hey Dash, My name is Lou, good to meet you bro. Well Ive been reading on here and its all overwhelming to me. I am also scared that I would mess my phone up trying to mod the ROM. Im trying to to do the easiest mod but I don't even know where to start. And yes I checked out the Noob start kit too.
Your Idea sounds good to me, I also know your a trusted guy on here. My question is will you insure the package when you send it back? Also will I know how to work all the stuff you put on there? Or is it self explanatory? I know, I should insert one of those "Fly Down Noob" icons here, but I think your idea is great for noobs or guys that are scared to brick their phone. Hit me back, thanks

-Lou
The Following User Says Thank You to LouZava For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2008, 06:17 PM

“ Originally Posted by LouZava View Post

Hey Dash, My name is Lou, good to meet you bro. Well Ive been reading on here and its all overwhelming to me. I am also scared that I would mess my phone up trying to mod the ROM. Im trying to to do the easiest mod but I don't even know where to start. And yes I checked out the Noob start kit too.
Your Idea sounds good to me, I also know your a trusted guy on here. My question is will you insure the package when you send it back? Also will I know how to work all the stuff you put on there? Or is it self explanatory? I know, I should insert one of those "Fly Down Noob" icons here, but I think your idea is great for noobs or guys that are scared to brick their phone. Hit me back, thanks

-Lou
yes it will be sent back insured for $600 which is the retail price of the phone. i just saw that you sent me a pm so i will give you more details there :>
Old 12-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Mobile Model: htc fuze
Mobile Carrier: AT & T

View TVDinner's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TVDinner's Photo Album Add TVDinner's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Interesting service DASH. Good luck with this and I hope it is successful for you!

The Following User Says Thank You to TVDinner For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2008, 08:16 PM

“ Originally Posted by TVDinner View Post

Interesting service DASH. Good luck with this and I hope it is successful for you!
thanks and this already has been successful for the moguls and the vogues since i have done close to 300 of them :>
Old 12-28-2008, 08:22 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

If you need me to help ill be more than willing to help because i have nothing but free time on my hands

Old 12-28-2008, 08:26 PM

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

If you need me to help ill be more than willing to help because i have nothing but free time on my hands
if it gets to be more than i can handle i will open up to admin only..... sorry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2009, 03:44 AM

bump bump bump im still doing this
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2009, 05:57 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View I930 KING's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View I930 KING's Photo Album Add I930 KING's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

DASH.. Humm im thinking about it but the only thing is what is out there that i have not seen.. I have seen all your youtube videos and all that but what other things that can be done..?? You dont have to tell me every thing just would like a sneak peek... LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to I930 KING For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2009, 12:24 PM

“ Originally Posted by I930 KING View Post

DASH.. Humm im thinking about it but the only thing is what is out there that i have not seen.. I have seen all your youtube videos and all that but what other things that can be done..?? You dont have to tell me every thing just would like a sneak peek... LOL
there is many thingas that cxan be done...... its all on personal preference and cold spend here all day typing different things.... it just all depends on what the user wants.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul 6800 4 NOW

View MACH15's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MACH15's Photo Album Add MACH15's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Quick question.......I'm STILL fairly new to modding out a phone, but have learned alot from you as well as other noligable members from the site. I'm interested in flashing another ROM cause from what I've seen, the stock rom sucks!!! So as soon as I get my Touch Pro would you consider doing that. If so, how much do you charge for that service. That is, if you are willing to do it. Let me know!!!! Once again, thank's for all your hard work and videos..........good info on them youtube vids bro.

Thanks,Mike
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MACH15 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2009, 10:19 PM

“ Originally Posted by mikepemberton View Post

Quick question.......I'm STILL fairly new to modding out a phone, but have learned alot from you as well as other noligable members from the site. I'm interested in flashing another ROM cause from what I've seen, the stock rom sucks!!! So as soon as I get my Touch Pro would you consider doing that. If so, how much do you charge for that service. That is, if you are willing to do it. Let me know!!!! Once again, thank's for all your hard work and videos..........good info on them youtube vids bro.

Thanks,Mike
well if you wanted to have the rom only flashed and none of the programs on there i would do it for 30 shipped back to you...... but the total of 60 is if you want me to get all the apps set up, skins, applied, rom flashed, registry tweaks made etc.... just let me know if interested by sending me a pm and we can discuss more their.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2009, 02:16 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View stylin's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stylin's Photo Album Add stylin's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey guys i am new to this website, and i just wanted to know how these things are done. i got the htc touch pro
Old 05-29-2009, 02:33 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by stylin View Post

hey guys i am new to this website, and i just wanted to know how these things are done. I got the htc touch pro
hi and wel by started this is not the thread to introduce yourself you have to make members introduction so if you posted in wrong thread a warning will isseud read the rulez and the noobguide

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2009, 02:21 PM
Mobile Model: htc pro
Mobile Carrier: hugo

View estrada1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View estrada1's Photo Album Add estrada1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I nEeD aloT HElp I dONt KNow HOw To CUsTomIz THe FonE HeLP plEz ?
Old 05-31-2009, 02:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by estrada1 View Post

I nEeD aloT HElp I dONt KNow HOw To CUsTomIz THe FonE HeLP plEz ?
you trashed 2 threads already make your own or you will be banned since you are aimlessly posting!! last warning and make an intro so you can get the info!!!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View b1indsided's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View b1indsided's Photo Album Add b1indsided's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey dash how do i get my lock screen to look like the g1's or yours??instead of putting in a 4 digit number
Old 06-07-2009, 05:53 PM

“ Originally Posted by b1indsided View Post

hey dash how do i get my lock screen to look like the g1's or yours??instead of putting in a 4 digit number
this is not the place to ask this question since it doesnt have anything to do with the thread and the modding service that i offer. your answer is throttlelock.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero

View RicanPrince's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View RicanPrince's Photo Album Add RicanPrince's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I would love for you to mod my touch pro. how would i go about doing this
Old 12-18-2009, 01:09 PM

“ Originally Posted by RicanPrince View Post

I would love for you to mod my touch pro. how would i go about doing this
send me a private message and i will get you the details you need.. you did go through the first post and check out the price and the payments and such correct? if so send that pm and ill get you the information that you need.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:13 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero

View RicanPrince's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View RicanPrince's Photo Album Add RicanPrince's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Where do i find thee prices bro
Old 12-18-2009, 01:19 PM

“ Originally Posted by RicanPrince View Post

Where do i find thee prices bro
its in the first post on the first page... it runs 60 and that inccludes priority shipping back to you insured for the price of the phone... i get back in the mail within 2 days of having, accept paypal or money order/cash behind the battery cover, etc.... send me a pm and ill get you more details... will be on my way to work but will be back on in about an hour
Old 12-18-2009, 03:34 PM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Let d/\sh mod it for you

Dash..I may be interested if I can't figure it out on my own again. Did you # change? I've been texting you all morning *mean face*

Old 12-18-2009, 05:35 PM

Re: Re Let d/\sh mod it for you

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

Dash..I may be interested if I can't figure it out on my own again. Did you # change? I've been texting you all morning *mean face*
naw i responded back to the one that i got from you its the same.... thee one where you asked if it was dash and told me who you were... ill send ya a text right now hun
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
d or sh, mod