Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-15-2009, 01:42 AM
rjb9184 rjb9184 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View rjb9184's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rjb9184's Photo Album Add rjb9184's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Noob Question

hello guys... i have a HTC touch pro and i've been watching some youtube videos about the TOuch pro 2 and i really like the theme where there's two clocks in the home screen and stuff like that... my question is... is there a ROM for the HTC touch pro that has the same setting as the touch pro 2... im not sure what's it called but i think its the leo interface... is there a ROM that has that... or i have to install it seperately... thank you... any guidance will do... thanks again...
The Following User Says Thank You to rjb9184 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2009, 02:01 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Noob Question

“ Originally Posted by rjb9184 View Post

hello guys... i have a HTC touch pro and i've been watching some youtube videos about the TOuch pro 2 and i really like the theme where there's two clocks in the home screen and stuff like that... my question is... is there a ROM for the HTC touch pro that has the same setting as the touch pro 2... im not sure what's it called but i think its the leo interface... is there a ROM that has that... or i have to install it seperately... thank you... any guidance will do... thanks again...
you need to flash over to the newest manila 2.5 rom like juicys or nrgz's and than you need a program called maxmanila
Old 11-15-2009, 02:11 AM
rjb9184 rjb9184 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View rjb9184's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rjb9184's Photo Album Add rjb9184's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Noob Question

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

you need to flash over to the newest manila 2.5 rom like juicys or nrgz's and than you need a program called maxmanila
oh just to make sure i have to flash a rom either (juicy or nrgz) with manila 2.5 and then after that i have to install a program called max manila in order to get that theme same as the touch pro 2... sweet... but what's that Leo Interface i've been reading about? it doesn't apply to what i wanna do though right? and one more thing only juicy or nrgz rom i can use? thank you..
Old 11-15-2009, 06:57 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Noob Question

“ Originally Posted by rjb9184 View Post

oh just to make sure i have to flash a rom either (juicy or nrgz) with manila 2.5 and then after that i have to install a program called max manila in order to get that theme same as the touch pro 2... sweet... but what's that Leo Interface i've been reading about? it doesn't apply to what i wanna do though right? and one more thing only juicy or nrgz rom i can use? thank you..
yes just as dash said, the leo interface isnt made for the touch pro, indagroove also has a manilla 2.5 rom out....ive used the nrgz one but had ringer issues but from what i have read his latest release fixed those problems but other than that it was sweet..havent tested the other 2 but soon will.........
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
noob, question