Old 09-21-2009, 12:36 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare THEME

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MASTER DOWNLOAD THEME THREAD
http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...er-thread.html

UPDATE 8/17
I have decided I should go back and make some fixes and modifications to my previous themes before I start make more.
I have cleaned up the colors in the dialer, changed the voicmail bubble, and altered the color of the call-log, evened out the web search background etc...

Enjoy version 1.5 - if you already have a previous version installed you DO NOT have to uninstall it first.

UPDATE 8/16 12:25 am
I love this theme and wanted to do alittle more, I realize you guys/gals probably don't use the same applications in your quick launch so... I have added 10 new icons w/ HOW TO QUIDE
Attachment 27161

BROKE 50 Downloads of this theme in under 3 Hours!!!

THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE THEME TO DATE

fritos1406 made the request and I figured I should pay omag to my other addiction!!!

Modern Warfare

NEW CAMERA ICON
Attachment 27129
I made this theme, packaged it, tested it, took screen shots and posted it in under 1 hour.... I think I broke some kind of record

I am not gunna post the bootlogo screen shots... I guess that will just have to be a suprise.

Feel Free To Donate if you have the means and appreciate the time it takes to build a theme like this... I had to hand type 4 pages of code into the HOW TO GUIDE so you dont have to
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7471592

random keyword for searching - hisbid

i take no credit for this theme and can originally be found here:

Code

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-themes/198609-call-duty-modern-warfare-theme.html
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg   6.jpg   7.jpg  

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
duty, modern, theme, warfare