Sprint TV not working

HTC Touch Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-06-2008, 01:16 AM
jaylove74 jaylove74 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch by HTC

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jaylove74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jaylove74's Photo Album Add jaylove74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint TV not working

I did a search and couldn't find any answers. My tv stop working in fullscreen so i remove the program and tried to reinstall it and now it doesnt' work at all. Do you have any ideas what could be causing this? thanks
Old 02-06-2008, 02:09 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint TV not working

“ Originally Posted by jaylove74 View Post

I did a search and couldn't find any answers. My tv stop working in fullscreen so i remove the program and tried to reinstall it and now it doesnt' work at all. Do you have any ideas what could be causing this? thanks
well look in the stick area of the touch forum in the help desk or do a quick search for sprint touch updates and you will find the cab that you need to patch it with to make the sprint tv work again. the original that came with the phone that you prolly installed is the one that needs to be patched and came with the phone when it was released and that one didnt work when i received my phone in the mail days before it officially came out.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:53 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch (Sprint)

View Galerius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Galerius's Photo Album Add Galerius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The Sprint TV is not working for me either even with the new CAB file.

I contacted Sprint Tech Support and they said there seems to be an issue.

Several people are having the same issue that I am. When you start up the TV program, the logo screen where the two yellow dots move around on the bottom does not go any farther. You just sit there and watch these lines travel back and forth.

I have a ticket submitted but he said they have no real clue what is causing it.

Apparently it is not an issue with most, but us few select and lucky people are screwed!
Old 02-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

If your using a cab off here.Its most likely the cracked version.The crack got flagged. thats why it no longer works.It works for no one.If its not the new cab that was cracked.Axctually the real cab try a hard reset.Installing the correct clean cab.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:46 PM

View Galerius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Galerius's Photo Album Add Galerius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Flashed phone back to stock ROM. Upgraded through the most recent CAB that a Sprint rep texted me a link to.

Still no dice.

Bout to see how far I can wing this think

That is of course not true, but if I cannot get Sprint TV working I am not going to be happy.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

try mobi t.v ...I don't wanna clutter this thread with off topic..But do a search on the site for it....Its sweet.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:19 PM

Sprint TV is now working again.

I received a call from Sprint Tech support telling me it was a network issue.

It apparently affected a lot of people but not all.

According to them, the person who provides the actual service was having an issue on their end. Now it is resolved.

WEWT!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
sprint, working