puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Plot to Kill Obama Uncovered, Feds Say

WASHINGTON (Oct. 27) - Two white supremacists allegedly plotted to go on a national killing spree, shooting and decapitating black people and ultimately targeting Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, federal authorities said Monday.
In all, the two men whom officials described as neo-Nazi skinheads planned to kill 88 people — 14 by beheading, according to documents unsealed in U.S. District Court in Jackson, Tenn. The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.

[Read More]

your view on this guys!!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2008, 10:57 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Plot to Kill Obama Uncovered, Feds Say

i am not into politics but its people like this who make this a f'd up society. Who cares if someone is black, white, brown, yellow, man , woman, or any other f'ing thing you can think of, just let shit be. But i guess i am a hypocrit cuz if i could i would go around and take out people like this.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:38 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

its funny i didn't know about this till i got home.previously at my job we happened to talk about the election for next week.And one of my co-workers said that he (obma) wasn't going to last because he was going to get assassinate once he get into the office like Kennedy.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:54 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Plot to Kill Obama Uncovered Feds Say

figures... its just like my humanities teacher said and he couldn't be more right. he stated that situations like this were due to wealthy people or big corporations fighting back to protect their power. He also stated that even though the church doesn't tell you, a big part of the killing of Jesus himself was cuz of his the righeous acts and his influence was affecting the powerful pple and the rich cuz he was against big corporations and powerful pple that only step on the less fortunate. he made a difference and that is what he got from it (im only saying what my teacher taught and in my opinion, he is the most influential teacher I have ever had) same thing with martin luther king jr. someone who made a difference for the positive against the "Man" and look what happened. same goes to kennedy, lincoln, among others. what do they have in common? they snap people out of the "Mans" spell for the better making a difference affecting their power, and eventually they will be attacked so that it can be pervented. all about greed... that is what is f#cking up society and really stopping a real postitve change..... guess what? Obama is next unfortunatlly
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 12:07 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

figures... its just like my humanities teacher said and he couldn't be more right. he stated that situations like this were due to wealthy people or big corporations fighting back to protect their power. He also stated that even though the church doesn't tell you, a big part of the killing of Jesus himself was cuz of his the righeous acts and his influence was affecting the powerful pple and the rich cuz he was against big corporations and powerful pple that only step on the less fortunate. he made a difference and that is what he got from it (im only saying what my teacher taught and in my opinion, he is the most influential teacher I have ever had) same thing with martin luther king jr. someone who made a difference for the positive against the "Man" and look what happened. same goes to kennedy, lincoln, among others. what do they have in common? they snap people out of the "Mans" spell for the better making a difference affecting their power, and eventually they will be attacked so that it can be pervented. all about greed... that is what is f#cking up society and really stopping a real postitve change..... guess what? Obama is next unfortunatlly
i agree with that and i just think that it is ****ed up how they had this planned out. thats some serious shit and with security around the president there would be no way they could do a drive by killing.... all the roads would be closed lmao..... i saw the obama speech when he came to town and there was snipers everywhere.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I knew about this for the past like week or so, shit is crazy and mike u have a point there mike, society is ****ed up and some ppl just dont like change...Obama has reached where no minority has reached and he took it even further then MLK did.... but lets not forget he not the first black to make it far and almost be president, im sure ya remember mr powell...he wouldve been great
Old 10-28-2008, 12:14 AM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

WOW, mike i didn't know your view in politics in America is strong.Being that Puerto Rico has 4 political party's, you can correct me if i'm wrong .But unfortunate in today society monitory people can seem to prosper, but its sad that i don't like either one and decided not to register.Your comments are so true, Unfortunately that's how it goes.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:23 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View chauleyb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View chauleyb's Photo Album Add chauleyb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

man its sad.... f'd up.....ridiculous...ect..... its sad to say that there is still racism in this world and if obama got killed by them white supremists man i believe the white against black war would start man jus imagine............................
Old 10-28-2008, 04:45 AM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

...why cant we all just get along!! ...
Old 10-28-2008, 07:06 AM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this was all over the news in my area cuz i live in tri-state area of arkansas, tennessee, and mississippi heh. i think it's all stupid and i still dunno the special meaning of the numbers 88 and 14..maybe someone can tell me?

Old 10-28-2008, 09:44 AM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

88 H is the eighth letter of the alphabet witch stands for Hail Hilter ,14 is the number of words in a slogan authored by notorious white nationalist leader and ideologist David Lane

--------- New Post Merged on 28/10/2008 at 1019 --------

“ Originally Posted by toked420420 View Post

88 H is the eighth letter of the alphabet witch stands for Hail Hilter ,14 is the number of words in a slogan authored by notorious white nationalist leader and ideologist David Lane
This is what the 14 words are(We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fatal_Error For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 12:02 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I still think someone will still try... Just like Kennedy some people can't handle change. And just like kennedy im sure it will be a inside job and a cover up!!!! TRUST NO ONE. THE INTERNET WATCHES US WHILE WE SLEEP!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 12:24 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

As much as i dont want obama in office, i would never want him dead. The United States is going down hill and will continue to do so for the next 4 years no matter which candidate is voted into office. This is a sad time for the US and it's even more sad that there is nothing anyone can do. It's sad that 60% of people that are voting for Obama are voting for him because of the color of his skin. If Obama was white and McCain was black McCain would be winning. This election is an election of color, it was nothing less than predictable that this event occurred. It will happen again. Neither candidate is adequate to run the US, they could hardly handle their own states. I mean look at the crime rate in Chicago...it has become the crime capital of the US since Obama has come to be Senator.

The only people worse than the candidates currently running are their wingmen ( or wingwoman ) the VP candidates. Obama gets voted in, gets assassinated we are stuck with BIDEN. Nothing could be worse for this country than Joe Biden; he's made every wrong decision possible. McCain gets voted in, gets assassinated ( or dies of old age ) we get the hot M.I.L.F VP in office. Goodbye America.

Welcome to Obamerica.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 12:49 PM

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

As much as i dont want obama in office, i would never want him dead. The United States is going down hill and will continue to do so for the next 4 years no matter which candidate is voted into office. This is a sad time for the US and it's even more sad that there is nothing anyone can do. It's sad that 60% of people that are voting for Obama are voting for him because of the color of his skin. If Obama was white and McCain was black McCain would be winning. This election is an election of color, it was nothing less than predictable that this event occurred. It will happen again. Neither candidate is adequate to run the US, they could hardly handle their own states. I mean look at the crime rate in Chicago...it has become the crime capital of the US since Obama has come to be Senator.

The only people worse than the candidates currently running are their wingmen ( or wingwoman ) the VP candidates. Obama gets voted in, gets assassinated we are stuck with BIDEN. Nothing could be worse for this country than Joe Biden; he's made every wrong decision possible. McCain gets voted in, gets assassinated ( or dies of old age ) we get the hot M.I.L.F VP in office. Goodbye America.

Welcome to Obamerica.
i fully agree with what venumx says. i don't think either of them are ready for such a position.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:49 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I been heard about this a few days ago...and I was really outraged but not shocked at all...these guys are an example of the old sick hatred and some people have and maybe it will all die someday...but for the most part I believe in my heart that America will not let race or any other reason that is not based on a candidates political record, character, and intelligence judge this election...on November 4, 2008, we have to shout out in one voice that we are Americans, and we want change!!!!!!!!

The FBI has stated that they are skeptical that the neo nazis could have ever pulled off this event...but the FBI have taken this seriously...I wish we didn't have people that thought like these 2 individuals did, but there are...and I fear for Obama safety everytime that he goes and does public speeches or is out in the public...because there were people that assassinated a president and tried to kill other white presidents...so if there was a black one...I just dread what kind of terror would climb out under their stones.....

Old 10-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

all these damn skin heads... im surpised this didnt happen in my town even though in the 60's we had a huge KKK rally on our main street (hightstown, NJ if you were wondering) and im glad they caught... idk why would you spill everything on myspace... plus myspace sucks its all bout facebook...
Old 10-28-2008, 02:18 PM
The VenumX Factor

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

I been heard about this a few days ago...and I was really outraged but not shocked at all...these guys are an example of the old sick hatred and some people have and maybe it will all die someday...but for the most part I believe in my heart that America will not let race or any other reason that is not based on a candidates political record, character, and intelligence judge this election...on November 4, 2008, we have to shout out in one voice that we are Americans, and we want change!!!!!!!!

The FBI has stated that they are skeptical that the neo nazis could have ever pulled off this event...but the FBI have taken this seriously...I wish we didn't have people that thought like these 2 individuals did, but there are...and I fear for Obama safety everytime that he goes and does public speeches or is out in the public...because there were people that assassinated a president and tried to kill other white presidents...so if there was a black one...I just dread what kind of terror would climb out under their stones.....
I would have thought the same thing of the US up until this election. Race should never be a factor in the decision of such an important position, but the fact is; it is. Whether a conscious or unconscious influence it is there for a lot of Americans. I have looked at both of the candidates political plans and both disgust me.

Obama, the socialist, will, without a doubt, be the ruin of this country. He has provided a plan that violates the fundamental list of beliefs that this country was based upon; a list better known as the Constitution of the United States. A document that we have based our decisions off since this nation has become an organized government. Not to mention he wouldn't even be able to pass a background check to be one of his own secret service agents ( Please refer to William Aires, Reverend Wright, and his relations with A.C.O.R.N and/or Islamic raticalists ). His economic plan is his only strength, and i loosely say "strength".

McCain, the geyser, has so much experience that you would think he would be a bit more sensible in his decisions and comments; however we do not see this. When I see McCain at a debate, I see an old man that is making his last attempt at accomplishing something huge. He is going about it all the wrong way, his plans will not work either. The only thing I can say I like about McCain is his foreign policy and his relations with foreign parties. I must also commend him for not associating with terrorists or racists ( or reverse racists for that matter ).

So who do we vote for?

What choice do we have? Obama is going to win.

No choice is ours.

As I've said before, Welcome to Obamerica.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 03:26 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well me being a Republican, I have to agree with Venumx 100%.....even tho I like some things obama has to offer and some things mccain has to offer but the bottom is, who ever gets elected isnt going to accomplish any of the things they are talkin about!!!! The main priority for the next elected president is to face and deal with the economy and thats that. Yes Mccain is an old man with alot of experience in the political field, and I do think that Obama is getting higher popularity vote b/c all the minorities are voting for him no matter what his intentions are....o he is black lets vote for him!!! Those are things im hearing coming from the minorities while im riding in the subway on the way to work and unfortunately its very sad b/c you ask them what do u kno about both parties and their intentions and they dont know squat...all they can say is who cares we need a change and we need it now and bush hasnt done nothing the last 8 years....but in the end lets remember obama isnt running against bush, he is runnin against mccain and everything I hear from obamas mouth is "bush this bush that, bush hasnt done right" I mean come on...........but to plot murder on someone like Obama is horrible, its like ploting to kill Powell....now thats a man I would want for president!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 04:29 PM
The VenumX Factor

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

Well me being a Republican, I have to agree with Venumx 100%.....even tho I like some things obama has to offer and some things mccain has to offer but the bottom is, who ever gets elected isnt going to accomplish any of the things they are talkin about!!!! The main priority for the next elected president is to face and deal with the economy and thats that. Yes Mccain is an old man with alot of experience in the political field, and I do think that Obama is getting higher popularity vote b/c all the minorities are voting for him no matter what his intentions are....o he is black lets vote for him!!! Those are things im hearing coming from the minorities while im riding in the subway on the way to work and unfortunately its very sad b/c you ask them what do u kno about both parties and their intentions and they dont know squat...all they can say is who cares we need a change and we need it now and bush hasnt done nothing the last 8 years....but in the end lets remember obama isnt running against bush, he is runnin against mccain and everything I hear from obamas mouth is "bush this bush that, bush hasnt done right" I mean come on...........but to plot murder on someone like Obama is horrible, its like ploting to kill Powell....now thats a man I would want for president!!!
I'm a definite independent I have voted both ways some refer to me as a political homosexual. I prefer to be referred to as an intelligent being that takes both sides into account. haha. We could only hope that next election we have a choice between two presidential candidates, instead of two inadequate beings. Completely agree with the negative campaigning towards Bush as well broski. Colin Powell would be amazing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sad truth bottom line were screwed either way... we would of been way better off with Clinton...but sadly she let them run her out of the race....I would of felt so much better voting if obama took clinton as a vp. so would most of the u.s.a... now thats real talk...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Mobile Model: HTC PPC6800

View Kinnon's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kinnon's Photo Album Add Kinnon's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Like most have said I like and dislike parts of each candidate over ther other. But the fact is Obama will get elected so rich people prepare for higher taxes, poor/lazy people prepare for more free money from the government. For those that think race has nothing to do with this election listen to this. Howard Stern Barack Obama.....Tell me race dont matter.It shouldnt but it does.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinnon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 06:23 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

H takes the 8th place in the alphabet, 88 or HH = Hail Hitler(nazy greet) and the number 14 is the number of words in a white power slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.".................something weird i noticed thou is that these kids got arrested the 22nd, i visited one of the guys myspace page and it said last time he logged in was YESTERDAY!!!.......did the cops let them go???
Old 10-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Mobile Model: HTC PPC6800

View Kinnon's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kinnon's Photo Album Add Kinnon's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sorry for not being explicit I was trying to think and type at the same time and thats never good.Go to You Tube and search for Howard Stern Barack Obama. The ignorance will blow your mind. I would post the video if i knew how maybe someone(D/\SH) could do it for all to hear.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:32 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

H takes the 8th place in the alphabet, 88 or HH = Hail Hitler(nazy greet) and the number 14 is the number of words in a white power slogan: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.".................something weird i noticed thou is that these kids got arrested the 22nd, i visited one of the guys myspace page and it said last time he logged in was YESTERDAY!!!.......did the cops let them go???
with something like that the authorities have the right to hack into and access the myspace account. basically since there was a crime committed they have the right to use this since this was evidence inthe case.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2008, 06:35 PM

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i feel dumb now, i never thought of that............but at least they could've made the page public, ***** was private grrrrrrrr!! lol
Old 10-28-2008, 06:40 PM

i feel dumb now, i never thought of that............but at least they could've made the page public, ***** was private grrrrrrrr!! lol
well they dont want anyone else having the chance to change the material on the page.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2008, 02:48 AM

I'm a definite independent I have voted both ways some refer to me as a political homosexual. I prefer to be referred to as an intelligent being that takes both sides into account. haha. We could only hope that next election we have a choice between two presidential candidates, instead of two inadequate beings. Completely agree with the negative campaigning towards Bush as well broski. Colin Powell would be amazing.
Yea man, almost everything he says is about bush...im like wtf bro, enough!!! your running against the old man lol
Old 10-29-2008, 10:32 AM
The VenumX Factor

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

Yea man, almost everything he says is about bush...im like wtf bro, enough!!! your running against the old man lol
I guess it doesnt really matter what he does, he has the nation in his pocket. He says the election isn't in the bag yet, but he knows it very well is. Now he is taking over late night tv to grab any straggling voters with his little infomercials. He doesn't want to win he wants to win by a landslide.

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2008, 12:55 PM

nothing wrong with being persistent, imo, but 30 mins is a little too much i must say lol
Old 10-29-2008, 02:12 PM
<--Yea, that's me

View Bralgar's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Bralgar's Photo Album Add Bralgar's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nothing wrong with being persistent, imo, but 30 mins is a little too much i must say lol
If he preempts my Kitchen Nightmares I'll be seriously pissed off.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:26 PM

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I hate both of them Ron Paul all the way lol

Old 10-29-2008, 03:41 PM
The VenumX Factor

In regards to the 30 minute infomercial that obama did, McCain made a rather humorous joke the other day. He said "No one will delay the World Series with an infomercial when I'm president." HAHA go McCain...very clever in his old age

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2008, 03:43 PM

In regards to the 30 minute infomercial that obama did, McCain made a rather humorous joke the other day. He said "No one will delay the World Series with an infomercial when I'm president." HAHA go McCain...very clever in his old age
lmao obama is just trying to thow out all the stops but I bet the ratings are higher for the WS and his infomerical

Old 10-29-2008, 04:25 PM

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol. i would get my vote... sike... but i mean what i hear about things obama had done can confuse alot of voters...
Old 10-29-2008, 04:26 PM

I was always told Money looks out for Money no matter what is said

Old 10-29-2008, 06:19 PM

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

...i gotta say i'll be hella glad when all of this is over...dont really care who is elected...i just want to watch tv in peace without having to look at both obama & mcCain on every damn commercial... besides i really dont think any of them can screw up the economy any further...
Old 10-29-2008, 06:28 PM

I hope not its pretty shitty right now. I am loving the $1.98 gas price here

Old 10-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Mobile Model: Pro/Mogul/Apache/iPh
Mobile Carrier: Sprint/AT&T/Verizon

View eljabon2001's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eljabon2001's Photo Album Add eljabon2001's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This is not going to be over that easy, every campaing has a army of lawers ready for the second round, " remember 2000 ":PDT_Armataz_56:

Old 10-29-2008, 06:35 PM

$1.98!! r u serious??? omg! over here in California the cheapest we've got is $3.29...
Old 10-29-2008, 06:37 PM

Damn glad I live in Shitty ohio lol

Old 10-29-2008, 08:19 PM

“ Originally Posted by toked420420 View Post

I hope not its pretty shitty right now. I am loving the $1.98 gas price here
damn in michigan it is 2.49
Old 10-29-2008, 08:21 PM

lol, nah I dont think he has the nation in the bag...remember 4 years ago, Kerry to had the nation in his pocket but eventually fell very much short, and lets not forget its not about popularity its all about the electorals
Old 10-29-2008, 08:56 PM

OMG!!! ur lying! i think its low $2 in NJ (and we have the cheapest gas...)
Old 10-29-2008, 08:59 PM

I'm not lying here I'll post a link http://www.newsnet5.com/news/1782542...s=nn5&psp=news

Old 10-30-2008, 03:46 AM

dang thats cheap as hell, here in nyc its about from 2.30-2.55....woohooooo
Old 10-30-2008, 05:45 AM

gas is like 2.14 here but still expensive to me lol

Old 10-30-2008, 01:33 PM
The VenumX Factor

lowest we have around nashua is 2.55 goes up to 2.80. :/ lucky people with low gas prices...i thought 2.55 was cheap!

Old 10-30-2008, 02:05 PM
<--Yea, that's me

View Bralgar's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Bralgar's Photo Album Add Bralgar's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

$2.28 avg. here in IN. Boy do I miss the days when I first got my drivers license.... 70 cents
Old 10-30-2008, 02:08 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

gas is like 2.14 here but still expensive to me lol

lowest we have around nashua is 2.55 goes up to 2.80. :/ lucky people with low gas prices...i thought 2.55 was cheap!
wow you think that's expensive try 3.20, i haven't seen a 2 digit in years

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2008, 02:26 PM

“ Originally Posted by Bralgar View Post

$2.28 avg. here in IN. Boy do I miss the days when I first got my drivers license.... 70 cents
Damn the cheapest I ever saw it was .99 when I was 16

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
feds, kill, obama, plot, uncovered