Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Updated Oct 5th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

I must be out of my damn mind. I am on call and i just flashed my phone again....now lets see if i can get er done before it rings with work...lol

if this dont fix im going to energy tomorrow
Old 10-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Mobile Model: HTC HERO
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: Android

Uploads: 0

View thenewone's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thenewone's Photo Album Add thenewone's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: *Updated Oct 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5 ROMs

nice rom, stable and quick haven't had any issue as of yet...
Old 10-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro wm 6.5
Mobile OS: 6.5

View dizz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dizz's Photo Album Add dizz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Updated Oct 5th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

this rom is nice, but on the voicemail notification cannt go to voicemall . also it takes for ever to load up when reset the manila just loads until i tap the sceen ,
Old 10-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dizz View Post

this rom is nice, but on the voicemail notification cannt go to voicemall . also it takes for ever to load up when reset the manila just loads until i tap the sceen ,
Make sure you do the ol hard reset and battery pull. Also, I recommend copying all your folders from your SD card to your computer, then formating your SD card the good way, not quick format, then just put your folders back on the card. You see, your phone writes different hidden files to your SD card with different roms and such, and it can really lag down your phone if left alone. I format after maybe every 10 flashes to keep it clean.

Old 10-07-2009, 02:05 AM

View dizz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dizz's Photo Album Add dizz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Re Updated Oct 5th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

thank you sir but one question how you format a sd the right way never did that
Old 10-07-2009, 02:16 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thank you sir but one question how you format a sd the right way never did that
just use your card reader built in or an usb one and than all you have to do is let your computer read it than go to computer/whatever drive the card reads as/ right click format/fat32
Old 10-07-2009, 02:51 AM

huh lol so just use your card reader built (what my computer or wm phone) never formatted anything before.

--------- New Post Merged on 7/10/2009 at 0310 --------

so i got to my computer right clickall of them tell i find the right one
Old 10-07-2009, 04:00 AM

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

huh lol so just use your card reader built (what my computer or wm phone) never formatted anything before.

--------- New Post Merged on 7/10/2009 at 0310 --------

so i got to my computer right clickall of them tell i find the right one
When you comp recognizes the SD card, it will say removable storage, or flash drive, or SD card, or something. You will know it when you see it. You can also tell it by the size. It will be listed with your other hard drives, and Im pretty sure your comp isnt gonna have a 8 gig or less HD. So when you see that drive thats 7.8 gigs, you know its your card. Then right click and format. Make sure you don't do quick format. I mean you can quick format if you wanna save time....but to do it thorough, you need to do the regular format.

Old 10-07-2009, 04:13 AM

thank you thats what i thought but this pc that i am on is not pick it up like that.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:28 AM

Re Re Re Updated Oct 5th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

thank you thats what i thought but this pc that i am on is not pick it up like that.
You need a mini sd card converter or you need the app usbtopc for your phone. with that you can select disk drive when you plug your phone into the comp. it will be the same then as i described

Old 10-07-2009, 05:04 AM

thanks a lot i will get one in the morning
Old 10-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro wm6.5

View metallized's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View metallized's Photo Album Add metallized's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

luv everything on this rom.... had to install the volume control coz it did not have it.... also like the way the background moves with the tabs, but did not like the background itself.... how do u change that ??? anyone can guide me on how to do this ??? what height x width ?? i can make some and may be post it here..... or if there is already some out there pls let me know..... i did search a lil but did not know what to search for...... thanks in advance guys.....
Old 10-07-2009, 04:53 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Updated Oct 5th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

“ Originally Posted by metallized View Post

luv everything on this rom.... had to install the volume control coz it did not have it.... also like the way the background moves with the tabs, but did not like the background itself.... how do u change that ??? anyone can guide me on how to do this ??? what height x width ?? i can make some and may be post it here..... or if there is already some out there pls let me know..... i did search a lil but did not know what to search for...... thanks in advance guys.....
i created like 3 of them for my phone and my favorite is the grunge style.In the search tab type in "panoramic" and it'll popup in freeware section

Old 10-07-2009, 06:04 PM

View metallized's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View metallized's Photo Album Add metallized's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

i created like 3 of them for my phone and my favorite is the grunge style.In the search tab type in "panoramic" and it'll popup in freeware section
thanks bro.... but if i wanna have my own... whats the name of this image file ??? it should be on windows folder on my ppc rite ??
Old 10-07-2009, 06:08 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks bro.... but if i wanna have my own... whats the name of this image file ??? it should be on windows folder on my ppc rite ??
theres more than one and you have to recompile and uncompile the file type...... not just an easy overwrite.... and sizing has to be done as well
Old 10-07-2009, 06:13 PM

Re Re Re Updated Oct 5th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

theres more than one and you have to recompile and uncompile the file type...... not just an easy overwrite.... and sizing has to be done as well
i know this is not the rite thread but if i provide a pic can anyone make a background for me ?? or is there a thread to request that... i already have a pic thats already sized for this..... i am gonna attach the pics anyway, let me know if there is another thread for that....
Attached Thumbnails
panoramic.jpg  
Old 10-07-2009, 06:14 PM

Re: Re Re Re Updated Oct 5th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

i know this is not the rite thread but if i provide a pic can anyone make a background for me ?? or is there a thread to request that... i already have a pic thats already sized for this..... i am gonna attach the pics anyway, let me know if there is another thread for that....

theres a request thread for these already and will have to be posted there since this is for discussion on nfsfans rom only not other stuff.....

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/f508/panoramic-background-themes-187397/
Old 10-07-2009, 06:27 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: *Updated Oct 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5 ROMs

Its not hard to do. but it can be complicated, i finally got it on my 20th tries messing with it.because most people do it only for portrait mode only.On mines i do it both portrait and landscape mode and a tsk file to match the start menu...total time that it takes about 1 hour..If someone has time i'm sure they dont mind doing it.

theres a request thread for these already and will have to be posted there since this is for discussion on nfsfans rom only not other stuff.....

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/f508/panoramic-background-themes-187397/
yep thanks buddy..i'm debating to set up a panoramic section or not or throw it in the wallpaper section

Old 10-08-2009, 09:31 PM
OG Member

Re: *Updated Oct 8th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5 ROMs

updated post with 113R2 few fixes see change log

Old 10-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Updated Oct 8th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

updated post with 113R2 few fixes see change log
Hey PB you running the new update , if so how is it running for you have flash one his roms in a minute ?

Old 10-09-2009, 12:38 AM
OG Member

Re: Re Updated Oct 8th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Hey PB you running the new update , if so how is it running for you have flash one his roms in a minute ?
yea i flashed to his newest, i never had those issue that guys was experiencing it running smooth as always he did update myphone app and google search and few other...got no complaints here.

Old 10-09-2009, 02:15 AM

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Updated Oct 8th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

yea i flashed to his newest, i never had those issue that guys was experiencing it running smooth as always he did update myphone app and google search and few other...got no complaints here.
Thanks will have have to flash an check it out then!!!

Old 10-10-2009, 08:47 PM
OG Member

Re: *Updated Oct 10th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5 ROMs

updated first post to 13R3 see change log

Old 10-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Is anyone seeing any odd behaviors with 13R3? I put it in last night, and while most things seem pretty smooth, I'm noticing a few quirks. Resco Explorer won't remember any of my settings (view mode and such), and I have a text message indicator even though I have no messages period. There are a few others, but those stick out the most.

I'm going to re-flash tonight, but was just curious if anyone else had noticed anything.

Old 10-13-2009, 03:30 PM

Re Updated Oct 10th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

“ Originally Posted by Moebius View Post

Is anyone seeing any odd behaviors with 13R3? I put it in last night, and while most things seem pretty smooth, I'm noticing a few quirks. Resco Explorer won't remember any of my settings (view mode and such), and I have a text message indicator even though I have no messages period. There are a few others, but those stick out the most.

I'm going to re-flash tonight, but was just curious if anyone else had noticed anything.
Sounds like a bad flash , the text message thing is a reg error you can fix that with a hard reset. But since you are going to flash should take care of it for you.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:12 AM
Mobile Model: ToMOFOPro

View xxdbkxx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xxdbkxx's Photo Album Add xxdbkxx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Anybody having bluetooth connectivity issues? I can get it to pair up with my pc, but then it shows disconnected.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:19 PM
FLipper
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO

View pipiriche1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pipiriche1's Photo Album Add pipiriche1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have been using it for about 2 hours... Havent had one problem with it... its so smooth and runs great thanks a lot
Old 10-14-2009, 07:29 PM

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Updated Oct 10th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Sounds like a bad flash , the text message thing is a reg error you can fix that with a hard reset. But since you are going to flash should take care of it for you.
Yeah, a couple of re-flashes later and I'm still seeing the oddity with Resco (maybe something not compatible with the sys version or something). Resco seems to be the only app suffering from that problem. Almost like it's not being allowed to write whatever settings are used. Strange. Figure I'll wait a bit and see if NSFFan drops a new build. If not, I might go back to 12.

Old 10-15-2009, 06:04 PM

Re Re Re Updated Oct 10th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

Yeah, a couple of re-flashes later and I'm still seeing the oddity with Resco (maybe something not compatible with the sys version or something). Resco seems to be the only app suffering from that problem. Almost like it's not being allowed to write whatever settings are used. Strange. Figure I'll wait a bit and see if NSFFan drops a new build. If not, I might go back to 12.
Yeah that or you could just go an use Total Commander which i think is just as good. Yeah you can have a program go into a build for a rom fine. But when you flash an use the app is there but not working. Sometimes you have to find a fix i am sure he will soon he releases a lot.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:40 PM
OG Member

B14 changelog:

*Fixed issues with exchange server
*Fixed video controls
*Fixed slideshow in album
*Fixed picture crop in contact card
*Optimized File System Index
*Added Microsoft Marketplace
*Added new icons (Adobe Reader,Album, AudioBooster, ClearStorage)
*Added new icons (VoiceRecorder, StreamingMedia TV-Out)
*Updated OS to 21869 build
*Updated GPS Drivers
*Updated HTC Album -- 3.0.1919.3521
*Updated Audio Booster -- 2.2.1919.2823
*Updated Audio Manager -- 1.7.1918.1620
*Updated CommManager -- 2.9.19.0
*Updated Contact Utility Engine -- 1.0.1919.4021
*Updated FullScreen Player -- 1.7.1917.3221
*Updated LongPressEndKey -- 1.2.1918.3728
*Updated Media Toolkit -- 1.0.1919.3521
*Updated MP3 Trimmer -- 1.2.1919.2829
*Updated NewContactCard -- 1.0.1918.3725
*Updated Notification Enhancement -- 2.0.1920.1124
*Updated Streaming Media -- 3.1.1918.3525
*Updated StreamingSDK -- 2.5.1918.4126
*Updated Teeter -- 1.7.1918.3731
*Updated USBtoPC -- 1.26
*Updated VoiceRecorder -- 1.10.1917.2623
*Updated VolumeControl -- 2.2.1918.3827
*Updated Wifi Wizard -- 1.20.0.1

TODO: Update Youtube

Release Date: October 15 (night)

Old 10-16-2009, 11:33 AM

So I think I'm about to flash back to stock to test a few things out, then decide whether to call this a phone related problem. I'm still seeing some things that I'm pretty sure aren't ROM related (though not positive), but figured I'd throw one more post here just to see if anyone else has seeing anything like it.

The biggest one now is keyboard failure. It's still somewhat intermittent, and I've never been able to isolate it to any app or tweak. At first I thought it was the classic word completion, but I haven't installed that since my last flash, and it's again. Thought it might be S2U2, but doesn't seem to be. Basically, when I open the keyboard, the light comes on, screen rotates, but no response from keys. After the 10 second timeout, the backlight goes out and won't respond to any keypresses either. In the past couple of weeks, soft resetting, or popping the battery for a few usually fixed it. However, it's been dead for 24+ hours now despite reboots, and a power down (for flight home). I'm rather hoping it will go non-responsive after going back to stock so I can take it in.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:01 PM

So I think I'm about to flash back to stock to test a few things out, then decide whether to call this a phone related problem. I'm still seeing some things that I'm pretty sure aren't ROM related (though not positive), but figured I'd throw one more post here just to see if anyone else has seeing anything like it.

The biggest one now is keyboard failure. It's still somewhat intermittent, and I've never been able to isolate it to any app or tweak. At first I thought it was the classic word completion, but I haven't installed that since my last flash, and it's again. Thought it might be S2U2, but doesn't seem to be. Basically, when I open the keyboard, the light comes on, screen rotates, but no response from keys. After the 10 second timeout, the backlight goes out and won't respond to any keypresses either. In the past couple of weeks, soft resetting, or popping the battery for a few usually fixed it. However, it's been dead for 24+ hours now despite reboots, and a power down (for flight home). I'm rather hoping it will go non-responsive after going back to stock so I can take it in.
so the keyboard never works correct? keyboards not working are a common problem with the touch pros
Old 10-16-2009, 12:22 PM

Re Updated Oct 10th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

so the keyboard never works correct? keyboards not working are a common problem with the touch pros
Yeah, I was seeing a lot of the keyboard problems out and about. Actually, it's been fine till a couple weeks ago. Thought it might be an app or the rom, but so far haven't been able to correct it, and now it's been non-responsive for a couple days. I could hard reset and test to see if it's good on coming back up, but I'm thinking at this point I'm just gonna go stock, and if I can get it to freeze there, swap it out. Looks like the TP2 swaps are done (and I don't feel like fighting retentions and all that crap), but I've been happy enough with the TP I'd could go with it a while longer.... as long as I get a working one.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:32 PM

Re: Re Updated Oct 10th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

Yeah, I was seeing a lot of the keyboard problems out and about. Actually, it's been fine till a couple weeks ago. Thought it might be an app or the rom, but so far haven't been able to correct it, and now it's been non-responsive for a couple days. I could hard reset and test to see if it's good on coming back up, but I'm thinking at this point I'm just gonna go stock, and if I can get it to freeze there, swap it out. Looks like the TP2 swaps are done (and I don't feel like fighting retentions and all that crap), but I've been happy enough with the TP I'd could go with it a while longer.... as long as I get a working one.

word and they still should be doing them for a lil while longer at least..... they have to stop the returns on the tps for the fact that it is costing them more money than the upgrade.... they are just going to look deeper into the problem to make sure it is a valid reason.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:13 PM

Re Re Updated Oct 10th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

word and they still should be doing them for a lil while longer at least..... they have to stop the returns on the tps for the fact that it is costing them more money than the upgrade.... they are just going to look deeper into the problem to make sure it is a valid reason.
Hmm, cool. Just went stock and still dead, and still dead after a relock as well. I went through the motions on the site and it flagged for a TP replace. I'm gonna head over to the store (there's one pretty close to here) and see what the tech says.

--------- New Post Merged on 16/10/2009 at 0401 --------

Well, repair desk confirmed the keyboard was non-functional (imagine that), and gave me the choice of another TP, an HTC Snap, or Treo Pro. No mention of TP2, no surprise there. I tried to finagle a bit, but didn't really have the time or overriding urge to do so, so I had them order another TP. Now, if this one goes bad in short order, then yeah, they'll be giving me a TP2 before I'm done.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:48 PM

Re: Re Re Updated Oct 10th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

Hmm, cool. Just went stock and still dead, and still dead after a relock as well. I went through the motions on the site and it flagged for a TP replace. I'm gonna head over to the store (there's one pretty close to here) and see what the tech says.

--------- New Post Merged on 16/10/2009 at 0401 --------

Well, repair desk confirmed the keyboard was non-functional (imagine that), and gave me the choice of another TP, an HTC Snap, or Treo Pro. No mention of TP2, no surprise there. I tried to finagle a bit, but didn't really have the time or overriding urge to do so, so I had them order another TP. Now, if this one goes bad in short order, then yeah, they'll be giving me a TP2 before I'm done.
i bet you bad keyboard or bad d-pad on that replacement from the ship to open hahaha happens all the time... so get ready ofr the tp2
Old 10-16-2009, 08:57 PM
OG Member

Re: *Updated Oct 16th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5 ROMs

first post updated to rom 14 read changelog

Old 10-17-2009, 11:23 AM

Re Re Re Updated Oct 10th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

i bet you bad keyboard or bad d-pad on that replacement from the ship to open hahaha happens all the time... so get ready ofr the tp2
Yeah, it's bad enough I'm gonna have to go a week without a keyboard. If I get a bum unit as a replacement, I'll be dealing with retention and the like.

Old 10-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Updated Oct 16th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

little something i figured out. if you guys say liked a older version of his rom. But cant download it casue the link is direct to newest. here you go

Code

http://74.53.45.2/~evadmin/nfsfan/Public%20Releases/Touch%20Pro/WM6.5/
straight to his site goes back to october 5th release....hit thank you
Old 10-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Mobile Model: htc mogul

View sweetgurly21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sweetgurly21's Photo Album Add sweetgurly21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i guess i am confused, whats the difference btw tfd3 and tfd3 (2), which one runs on touch pro. i went to themes section and i don't which to pick. also this rom has been changed to tfd3(2) can i run it on the pro
Old 10-18-2009, 10:24 PM

“ Originally Posted by sweetgurly21 View Post

i guess i am confused, whats the difference btw tfd3 and tfd3 (2), which one runs on touch pro. i went to themes section and i don't which to pick. also this rom has been changed to tfd3(2) can i run it on the pro
it depends on your rom... stock would be 3d2 and some customs will be 3d2 and some will be 3d.... what rom are you running?
Old 10-27-2009, 02:47 AM
FLipper

View pipiriche1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pipiriche1's Photo Album Add pipiriche1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the only problem im having is that everytime i go to look at my pictures the screen goes balck and i have to soft reset...
Old 10-27-2009, 07:17 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by pipiriche1 View Post

the only problem im having is that everytime i go to look at my pictures the screen goes balck and i have to soft reset...
Im using this rom gotta say running really good as per pictures no promblem at all...maybe a hard reset will fix your promblem...also when flashed did u took battery out for a minute and hard reset?
Old 10-27-2009, 07:51 AM
Mobile Model: ToMOFOPro

View xxdbkxx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xxdbkxx's Photo Album Add xxdbkxx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have to say, this ROM has been GREAT.

Here are the 2 problems I'm having:

1. When doing a slideshow in Albums, you have to slide the keyboard out or the screen is just black. Had this problem with previous version too (build 10). Not a big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

2. Bluetooth. I cannot get this thing connected for the life of me. I go through the steps and it pairs, but doesn't connect.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:11 PM

Downloads:
Uploads:

View 166486's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 166486's Photo Album Add 166486's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Updated Oct 16th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

i tried to install the Diamond TF3D Config Setup but it won't install on this rom.

Pls advise
Old 10-27-2009, 05:51 PM
OG Member

Re: Re Re Updated Oct 16th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

“ Originally Posted by 166486 View Post

i tried to install the Diamond TF3D Config Setup but it won't install on this rom.

Pls advise
it will install fine but you can't run the program..you'll get exception errors.I don think that program will get updated anytime soon

Old 10-28-2009, 10:51 AM
FLipper

Re Re Updated Oct 16th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

Im using this rom gotta say running really good as per pictures no promblem at all...maybe a hard reset will fix your promblem...also when flashed did u took battery out for a minute and hard reset?
No i didn't take the battery. i will try it thank u. hopefully it fixes the problem

--------- New Post Merged on 28/10/2009 at 1105 --------

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

i did everything u said and it fixed it thank u
Old 10-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re Updated Oct 16th NFSFANs Custom WM65 ROMs

“ Originally Posted by pipiriche1 View Post

No i didn't take the battery. i will try it thank u. hopefully it fixes the problem

--------- New Post Merged on 28/10/2009 at 1105 --------

i did everything u said and it fixed it thank u
Glad it worked for u pipiriche..
Old 11-11-2009, 07:31 AM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok, so I know it's be FOREVER since I've posted or been here, been realllllly bizzie with school, I'm looking at my phone device information and it's showing ROM version 2.00.B.0105 WWE, it's a NSFAN rom that I flashed back in June.

Having some issues with my phone and screen being all screwed up and overlapping screens and just lagging crap in general, I've hard reset and that help for a few days, but not a permanent solution.

So, I guess everyone says this ROM is good, I'm a fan of the NSFAN roms as I've used them with all my phones, just gotta sit down and do the dang thing. lol

Old 11-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

Ok, so I know it's be FOREVER since I've posted or been here, been realllllly bizzie with school, I'm looking at my phone device information and it's showing ROM version 2.00.B.0105 WWE, it's a NSFAN rom that I flashed back in June.

Having some issues with my phone and screen being all screwed up and overlapping screens and just lagging crap in general, I've hard reset and that help for a few days, but not a permanent solution.

So, I guess everyone says this ROM is good, I'm a fan of the NSFAN roms as I've used them with all my phones, just gotta sit down and do the dang thing. lol
Great rom id flash to the newest one out , try it if it dont work for u try the new mighty rom its so stable

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
10th, 11th, 13th, 16th, 22nd, 24th, 25th, 28th, 31st, 5th, 6th, 8th, aug, custom, december, july, june, nfsfan, nfsfans, nov, oct, roms, sept, updated, wm65