Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-24-2009, 05:56 PM
dizz dizz is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc touch pro wm 6.5
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View dizz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dizz's Photo Album Add dizz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
THE BEST ROMs

what are the best roms out there save battery and fast and reliable. any help will be thanked
The Following User Says Thank You to dizz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: THE BEST ROMs

“ Originally Posted by dizz View Post

what are the best roms out there save battery and fast and reliable. any help will be thanked
this isn't your intro..Its a request come on bro.....
Old 09-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Leo aka HD2
Mobile Carrier: 3 Mobile Australia

View Shaunym's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Shaunym's Photo Album Add Shaunym's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This is a member introduction area. To say Hi etc. That question should be asked in another forum but it has been asked everywhere many times before. Best way to work out what is best for you is by reading the ROM forum.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:55 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thread moved .....

Old 09-24-2009, 07:26 PM
MurdaROM Creator
Mobile Model: HTC Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View trentonmac's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View trentonmac's Photo Album Add trentonmac's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Your best bet is just to try several and see what you like best there are MANY good ones out there.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:47 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

as said in the other threads like this its all personal preference.... some of the ones that are most popular are juicy, demolition, energy, gss, nfsfan, etc etc... they all have different features, looks, etc and is all up to what you like in the end and what you want included in them.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:54 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

someone brought this to my attention he has the same thread open at ppcgeeks and they closed it with the quickness
Old 09-25-2009, 12:57 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

someone brought this to my attention he has the same thread open at ppcgeeks and they closed it with the quickness
yeah owell its all good, we dont have ot close everything and have flaming going on over everything here
Old 09-25-2009, 01:31 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Leo aka HD2
Mobile Carrier: 3 Mobile Australia

View Shaunym's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Shaunym's Photo Album Add Shaunym's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

yeah owell its all good, we dont have ot close everything and have flaming going on over everything here
Haha flaming... Well said
Old 09-26-2009, 01:51 AM

View dizz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dizz's Photo Album Add dizz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

my bad and i am a noobie did a lot of reading all roms sounds good to me want. so i took a poll from will inform people thats all

--------- New Post Merged on 26/9/2009 at 0242 --------

this is from some good brothers that help me out. hit thanks if this help you out noobies. for the touch pro?
i say mighty6 for battery. nrg kills mine a little bit faster

but i say energy is the best. overall

roms flashed

Mighty6
Pski
Mighty6
SsS Rom
Energy Gen.
Demolition
Energy Gen. and Pyski, demolition and affliction
Old 10-01-2009, 03:29 AM

i flashed the mighty rom update i like it.the themes are tight like the orange battery is great. but from what i got on the windows default pictures when i go into it and press the camera it goes to the pic sideshow? also no tv no pic text mail but i read there where some cab for thoses two. but i give it a noobie high 5 get at dizz i am a noobie

--------- New Post Merged on 1/10/2009 at 0454 --------

about to flash Gokus GSS Custom Touch Pro Rom SUPER FAST AND STABLE better yet the GSS Rom Titanuim Only Build 5223004 i about to flash this i will tell you how its goes

--------- New Post Merged on 1/10/2009 at 0421 --------

oh i forgot to say about the mighty rom update that there is no voice command and the steaming video i did like it. but the rom is dope. get at me dizz i am a noobie

--------- New Post Merged on 1/10/2009 at 0602 --------

goku's rom looks good people but i will let you know get at me DIZZ i am a noobie
Old 10-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i flash a if an updated version will come out and i like the updates.....i have tried demolition, longhorn, goku, indagroove (currently on), energy, god i cant even think of them all...i like to change things up................
Old 10-01-2009, 06:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

i flash a if an updated version will come out and i like the updates.....i have tried demolition, longhorn, goku, indagroove (currently on), energy, god i cant even think of them all...i like to change things up................
jsut like something else it gets old fast hahahahaa
Old 10-03-2009, 04:02 PM

ok i flashed Gokus GSS Custom Touch Pro Rom SUPER FAST AND STABLE better yet the GSS Rom Titanuim Only Build 5223004 but i mess up a little i forgot to take the battery out and hard flash. you take the battery out on the alinement scene then put the battery back in, finish letting the rom load then hard rest. that makes sure the old rom that you flash is of therre so the new rom can load up. but i do like the rom i wish it had the programs in it that where on the video. and i wish it was up to date. and have manila on it but i do like it.

--------- New Post Merged on 3/10/2009 at 0511 --------

ok i now i flashed psyki 4 and i like it so far but there are some issues like all roms but love it.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 5.0

View Askel86's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Askel86's Photo Album Add Askel86's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The SsS-ROMc0402 standard is really good for a manila version .. its fast and stable .. theres a stuffed version as well .. that has more tweeks and stuff .. but if you want sumthin simple that u can mad ur self the standard is goood.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:34 AM

Re THE BEST ROMs

so far i flashed mighty rom update , goku gss rom ,psyki4 , nfsfan b13, energy rom herman , indagrooves sprint tp all good rom in there own right
Old 10-07-2009, 02:52 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re THE BEST ROMs

so far i flashed mighty rom update , goku gss rom ,psyki4 , nfsfan b13, energy rom herman , indagrooves sprint tp all good rom in there own right
Looks like you have been busy flashing lol , becoming a Junkie haha. What rom did you stay with ?

Old 10-07-2009, 03:07 AM

Re THE BEST ROMs

right know i got the nfsfan b13 but will be flashing soon may back to psyki but i think i like the roms you can switch back and forth its just more to play with. arent you going to make a duel rom. and yea i am hook like cop to a donut lol. once i figure out how to reformat my sd card i will start flashing from that its safer to my understanding

--------- New Post Merged on 7/10/2009 at 0418 --------

i think i like roms with a lot of build good useful stuff to. at lease right now untill i figure out what i am doing
Old 10-07-2009, 03:17 AM
Mobile Model: Diamond|Omnia|TP2
Mobile Carrier: verizon

View bikeandestroyx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bikeandestroyx's Photo Album Add bikeandestroyx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re THE BEST ROMs

right know i got the nfsfan b13 but will be flashing soon may back to psyki but i think i like the roms you can switch back and forth its just more to play with. arent you going to make a duel rom. and yea i am hook like cop to a donut lol. once i figure out how to reformat my sd card i will start flashing from that its safer to my understanding

--------- New Post Merged on 7/10/2009 at 0418 --------

i think i like roms with a lot of build good useful stuff to. at lease right now untill i figure out what i am doing
It doesnt really matter if you flash via sd or via activsync. I always flash with my phone in bootloader though. This reduces the risk of bad flashes/flashes hanging half way through
Old 10-21-2009, 03:00 AM

Re THE BEST ROMs

UPDATE this is from some good brothers that help me out. hit thanks if this help you out noobies. for the touch pro?

roms flashed

Mighty6
Pski
Mighty6
SsS Rom
Energy Gen.
Demolition
Energy Gen. and Pyski, demolition and affliction. update but if flashed [ 10-13 ][ v4 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs tp 21867 spb now the rom is good so far little things here and there but i am working on that. BUT the SPB interface is dope as hell why no one told me this is so dope. dash you should look out for your boy better

--------- New Post Merged on 21/10/2009 at 0410 --------

a spb mobile shell and titanium is what i am looking for then i am done lol
Old 10-21-2009, 06:08 AM
Mobile Model: tpro

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re THE BEST ROMs

you should definitely check out sss 402. use the titanium interface rather than the tf3d, it's way better on battery life. i'm on the stuffed version and i'll have to say it's my favorite rom. you should take a spin on the sss titanium for sure!

--------- New Post Merged on 21/10/2009 at 0726 --------

also, search for additional battery tweeks. they with make any rom a lot better.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:34 PM

UPDATE this is from some good brothers that help me out. hit thanks if this help you out noobies. for the touch pro?

roms flashed

Mighty6
Pski
Mighty6
SsS Rom
Energy Gen.
Demolition
Energy Gen. and Pyski, demolition and affliction. update but if flashed [ 10-13 ][ v4 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs tp 21867 spb now the rom is good so far little things here and there but i am working on that. BUT the SPB interface is dope as hell why no one told me this is so dope. dash you should look out for your boy better

hahhaah i havent used mobile shell yet since i hasve been addicted to probexs themes once again hahaha
Old 10-21-2009, 01:01 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

roms flashed

Mighty6
Pski
Mighty6
SsS Rom
Energy Gen.
Demolition

loll..good good review..i guess you took my advice and test every rom..but i guess it all goes to user preference and any issues you may have with certain roms.I always juggle around between engery,might's and nsfan but i always go back to nsfan and stock with that...

Old 10-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re THE BEST ROMs

Lol I can't find a rom i truly like one that i can stay on for more than a week. So everyweek i flash something different haha

Old 10-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Mobile Model: Diamond|Omnia|TP2
Mobile Carrier: verizon

View bikeandestroyx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bikeandestroyx's Photo Album Add bikeandestroyx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re THE BEST ROMs

roms flashed

Mighty6
Pski
Mighty6
SsS Rom
Energy Gen.
Demolition

mobile shell gets old fast haha, my first rom included it.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:46 PM

Re: Re Re THE BEST ROMs

“ Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post

mobile shell gets old fast haha, my first rom included it.
for sure i feel the same way and the flashy no use spin... if it was flashy and worked there would be more incentive for me to try it
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
roms