puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Resco Photo Viewer Alpha – photo album for Windows Mobile

Resco puts out some nice software like their file explorer, contact manager and pocket radio. One of their apps, in dire need of an overhaul, has been updated and is in the Alpha stages prior to official release. Please note that Resco Photo Viewer is a commercial application and this is just a preview of it. See new features and try it out after the break.

Here is Resco’s statement:

“ Quote ”

“For everyone that desperately awaits the release of the new version of the Photo Viewer, we have prepared an Alpha version. This version was not tested properly so far, so some crucial bugs might appear but even though this version seems to be pretty stable in normal use. Of course not all features are implemented so far but the most prior functions are. We will appreciate some bug reports if you will encounter some, but please don’t be too critical, it is only an Alpha version after all.”
More Info: > HERE
Attached Thumbnails
Resco-PhotoViewer-Alpha.jpg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint HTC touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View WebbD30's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View WebbD30's Photo Album Add WebbD30's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Resco Photo Viewer Alpha – photo album for Windows Mobile

sounds sick as hell bro thank you for the post cant wait to get this on my Touch Pro
Old 09-09-2009, 12:15 AM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.5

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

That looks like it is going to be pretty cool I wanna try, I wanna try, I wanna, I wanna. ROTFLMFAO
Old 09-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I still use the original professional version. It has more capabilities than most photo programs. Not touch friendly, but more capabilities, so this will be nice to upgrade to.

--------- New Post Merged on 9/9/2009 at 1106 --------

I just wanted to let those here know that I just posted the Beta version in the WM And PPC Application section of the forum. It appears that this will be a great program let alone Beta. Check it out and enjoy.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
album, alpha, mobile, photo, resco, viewer, windows