Old 04-08-2009, 03:54 PM
V I P V I P is offline   Thread Starter  
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Contacts First Last automatically

Hey guys,

I found an app over at XDA called contact changer 1.3 and it is supposed to automatically file all of your contacts as First, Last. However, it didn't work on my pro. Anybody know of another app that does this? I don't want to go through all of my contacts and do it manually.

--------- New Post Merged on 8/4/2009 at 05:00:24 --------

“ Originally Posted by V I P View Post

Hey guys,

I found an app over at XDA called contact changer 1.3 and it is supposed to automatically file all of your contacts as First, Last. However, it didn't work on my pro. Anybody know of another app that does this? I don't want to go through all of my contacts and do it manually.
Never mind....I'm an idiot. It works fine, I'll post the app. I thought that the cab just did it automatically but it is actually a program that you have to enter.....lol

--------- New Post Merged on 8/4/2009 at 0523 --------

Nope.....I guess I can't. I don't have permission to open a new thread there
Old 04-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Contacts First Last automatically

“ Originally Posted by V I P View Post

Hey guys,

--------- New Post Merged on 8/4/2009 at 05:00:24 --------

Never mind....I'm an idiot. It works fine, I'll post the app. I thought that the cab just did it automatically but it is actually a program that you have to enter.....lol

--------- New Post Merged on 8/4/2009 at 0523 --------

Nope.....I guess I can't. I don't have permission to open a new thread there

you have to join the group members uploader..... if you dont have the option under the groups area send me a pm and i will get you set up through admin cp manually.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
automatically, contacts