Old 01-19-2009, 11:43 AM
V I P V I P is offline   Thread Starter  
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Best Touch Pro TV application

I was wondering who uses TV applications on the Pro and which is the best?
Old 01-19-2009, 12:30 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Best Touch Pro TV application

sprint tv, handi tv, mobi tv, sling box, etc... there are soo many and its just a matter of personal preference.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

sprint tv, handi tv, mobi tv, sling box, etc... there are soo many and its just a matter of personal preference.
you cant forget diamond tv either lmao :>
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 11:38 PM
previously codydavis22

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well....handi TV doesn't work or me, I can't get DiamondTV registered and I don't want to pay for SprintTV channels, and mobiTV doesn't support VGA. What to do?
Old 01-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post

Well....handi TV doesn't work or me, I can't get DiamondTV registered and I don't want to pay for SprintTV channels, and mobiTV doesn't support VGA. What to do?
beggers cant be choosers......lol...just search the site and find what suites you since the long list jew gave ya doesnt work for ya...

Old 01-20-2009, 12:16 AM
previously codydavis22

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

beggers cant be choosers......lol...just search the site and find what suites you since the long list jew gave ya doesnt work for ya...
It's not that they don't suite me....it's just that I can't get them to work....anything that would work would be great.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post

It's not that they don't suite me....it's just that I can't get them to work....anything that would work would be great.
not sure bro, i'd maybe say ask for help with the ones your having problems with in the release thread, maybe read over all the posts and see if anyone else had the same issues....likely it has been resolved there. other than that im outta ideas...sorry bro

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2009, 04:09 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View RADRaze2KX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View RADRaze2KX's Photo Album Add RADRaze2KX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i've successfully used Orb on mine... previously on my mogul, i've used Orb and SlingBox ... i love orb though... free... can view all the downloaded content on my computer... www.orb.com .... that's about all i can say =]

The Following User Says Thank You to RADRaze2KX For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2009, 03:34 AM
Mobile Model: Touch

View saxmanrp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View saxmanrp's Photo Album Add saxmanrp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I liked Sprint tv when I had it but I finally got a touch pro and flashed a rom that doesn't have it on there and I'm trying to get it back but I cant find it anywhere. I've searched sprint tv sprinttv sprint+tv sprint + tv and nothing. I think the search engine needs some tweeking cause it seems like the same stuff pops up all the time no matter what I search.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by saxmanrp View Post

I liked Sprint tv when I had it but I finally got a touch pro and flashed a rom that doesn't have it on there and I'm trying to get it back but I cant find it anywhere. I've searched sprint tv sprinttv sprint+tv sprint + tv and nothing. I think the search engine needs some tweeking cause it seems like the same stuff pops up all the time no matter what I search.
well in order to properly use the search engin... u should be using the * not the plus sign... also... there may not be a stand alone sprint TV thread posted as its considered bloatware, and is ussualy considered bloatware, for sprint users, but i know for a fact that the app is around... because I have a cab on my sd card and i get all my apps pretty much from here... try searching again, and if u still cant find it, post back and ill up it for u... or u cant try the ppc app request thread and just request it to be uploaded

“ Originally Posted by V I P View Post

I was wondering who uses TV applications on the Pro and which is the best?
personally i like sprint TV and Web tv... which work, and has a ton of customizable options and over 650 channels available!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2009, 10:58 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by saxmanrp View Post

i just did a quick search for sprinttv, on page 2 this came up...

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...light=sprinttv

it will work for you to get it installed but when you go to run it it will ask you to update and the new version will download and install.

as for the best tv app out there, if you have an extra cable cord laying around I would just get a tv tuner card for a computer/laptop and just use orb or slingbox, then you get all the same channels that you would at home :P Slingbox requires a box, orb is a free tool.

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View ActionPlyr's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ActionPlyr's Photo Album Add ActionPlyr's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

is there a tv application for the touch pro that allows you to watch channels like espn or mtv, not slingbox or orb.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:08 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ActionPlyr View Post

is there a tv application for the touch pro that allows you to watch channels like espn or mtv, not slingbox or orb.
not that we've seen

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Its not live TV, but you could just use Skyfire to watch TV/movies on Hulu.com

--------- New Post Merged on 29/5/2009 at 0311 --------

I wasn't even thinking about the fact that I was typing in a url, so I neglected to code it. Sorry

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrpants20 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2009, 02:56 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ActionPlyr View Post

you could do what i do when in a bond and use spb tv... they have sport s channels like espn that you can at least get the scores from.... or you could do the play by play or box score through espns website and use the flash through skyfire or the newer versions of opera.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
application, pro, touch