Old 02-23-2009, 01:11 PM
V I P V I P is offline   Thread Starter  
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[ ISSUE SOLVED ] TP going crazy

Ok...so this is going to sound kind of bazaar. I'm running Mighty's 4.10 rom and everything has been good....until today after I installed the background 4 all pages app and soft reset. When my phone turned back on....it was nuts. I now says that the operator is T-Mobile....and has the wrong date and the time changes like constantly and some new appointments actually showed up on my home screen.....that I never set (like meet with Tyler....and bring demo). What the hell happened? Anybody have any clue? I have my phone syncing with my email address through my schools server.....but I am soooo confused. What do you guys think?

--------- New Post Merged on 23/2/2009 at 0246 --------

“ Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post

Ok...so this is going to sound kind of bazaar. I'm running Mighty's 4.10 rom and everything has been good....until today after I installed the background 4 all pages app and soft reset. When my phone turned back on....it was nuts. I now says that the operator is T-Mobile....and has the wrong date and the time changes like constantly and some new appointments actually showed up on my home screen.....that I never set (like meet with Tyler....and bring demo). What the hell happened? Anybody have any clue? I have my phone syncing with my email address through my schools server.....but I am soooo confused. What do you guys think?
I uninstalled the background 4 all pages....but that didn't work. Then I changed the theme and now it is back to normal. My next step was going to be to flash to Mighty's 4.11.....but I think I will wait a bit to do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TP going crazy

I uninstalled the background 4 all pages....but that didn't work. Then I changed the theme and now it is back to normal. My next step was going to be to flash to Mighty's 4.11.....but I think I will wait a bit to do that.
Thats some crazy stuff. Where did you download the theme and the background4all pages from?

The Following User Says Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i had something similar happen like that with a windows 7 cab theme install....wasnt on mightys rom though..i removed and rebooted all was fine....like 4 roms ago...lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2009, 03:57 PM
previously codydavis22

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

Thats some crazy stuff. Where did you download the theme and the background4all pages from?
ummm the theme was the R & B theme and I don't remember where I got the background one.....I think it was munbackground.....or something
Old 02-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i had this happen to me and the date is 1/1/08 if im not mistaking.......... didnt have a fix besides installing a new theme.... and on the mighty rom 4.10 it already has background for all pages installed so that could be casuing the issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2009, 04:51 PM
previously codydavis22

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i had this happen to me and the date is 1/1/08 if im not mistaking.......... didnt have a fix besides installing a new theme.... and on the mighty rom 4.10 it already has background for all pages installed so that could be casuing the issue.
haha you are right that was the date.....for some reason it was only showing my wallpaper on the main homescreen......but I reinstalled it and its working fine now
Old 02-23-2009, 05:23 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

haha you are right that was the date.....for some reason it was only showing my wallpaper on the main homescreen......but I reinstalled it and its working fine now
i feel it is just a weird occurence that happens from time to time..... i think that this was originally made for the gsm version (sense of course it was released first) and than converted over to cdma...... (not sure on the assumption but vaguely remember reading that somewhere when i was trying to figure it out myself.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey Supes, pr anybody... can we get an issues solved tag on this, so ppl will know, theres an answer to this issue and to just check this thread... or are we waiting for a more permant fix/solution?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Hey Supes, pr anybody... can we get an issues solved tag on this, so ppl will know, theres an answer to this issue and to just check this thread... or are we waiting for a more permant fix/solution?
done and done.!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
crazy, issue, solved