Old 11-06-2008, 04:58 PM
crazaytalent crazaytalent is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Problems getting my device to load music and pics from Sd card

Ok... I hate to do this, but Ive tried searching w/ no luck... im sure Im not the first to have had this problem but I may be using the search function wrong (to general or specific queries?)

Anywayz... my problem(s) is that with both my music and my photos on my vogue, when i try to view them on my main device they do not show / play...

As far as the pics go... I think it may be my htc album.. i did down load htc diamond album and that did work, but when veiwing my pics through the album veiwer (because its made for diamond) I can no longer turn or flip pics w/ the swipe of my finger across the screen and since i dont have the gsensor thing, it basically means there is now way for me to switch the pics from portrait to landscape modes. What Im wondering if there is anyway to get my regular htc album to access the folder on my sd card because putting all those files directly on my device sucks up way to much device memory. If not I may just have to suck it up and reinstall the diamond album cab.

As far as my music... im not even sure where to start. I originally didnt have any plans to listen to music on my phone b/c I have an ipod for that... but after playing around with it, and exploring this site I found so much stuff I had to use it. I started using sprint music store and I found their music store had a decent free weekly download section and I ended collecting some nice stuff from that... then on this site, yah'll have so much music and stuff available that I haven't even been able to get on my ipod it just made sense to take advantage and use my mobile device... unfortunatlly wmp or my default album player on my device cant seem to locate any of the music i have... regardless if i put the music directly on the device or leave it in the sd folder... i tried S2p b/c someone recommended it still no go. At first i though maybe the music from the sprint music site was save in a different format my device couldnt read, but after I download a sample album posted up by Big Jew here at spj... still no luck, (and that at least is in a format my device should be able to handle). So any clueas to whats up with this? Is there any program out there that can access my music (regardless of the saved format) directly from my sd card?

Any help on this would be greatly apprecited.
thanks
Old 11-09-2008, 09:48 PM
crazaytalent crazaytalent is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Problems getting my device to load music and pics from Sd card

Okay boys and girls out there in Tv land...
just quick update for those who may be veiewing this post
with similar problemss as I.

A great program to veiw pics directlyfrom the Sd card or any other folder on your device is S2V (slide2 veiw), allows album veiwing with picture rotation and an extra feature to set images to s2u2 folder. Overall a very nice and smooth program. do a search here or on google or find it at freeware pocket pc dot com

still working on the music issue.. hopefully ill update soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
card, device, load, music, pics, problems