Notices

TiTan Pro Java platform from sprint for WM 6 and up (HTC Mogul and Touch)

WM And PPC Applications

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-14-2009, 10:03 PM
crazaytalent crazaytalent is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
TiTan Pro Java platform from sprint for WM 6 and up (HTC Mogul and Touch)

This is the titan pro cab that comes loaded on the touch diamond and pro, works for touch and mogul as welll, Im still testing but works well so far!
WARNING: CAN be a memory hog!! Im still workin out the kinks and figuring it out so all input and support from pro and diamond users welcomed

Sprint Titan - PRO Version
Sprint Titan is a next generation Java platform for Sprint Mobile devices. Titan is an open and standards based ecosystem for developers who wish to take advantage of Sprint's device portfolio and high speed data network.
In addition to supporting existing MIDP Java ME applications, Sprint Titan includes the more capable CDC/Foundation Java Virtual Machine and OSGi framework. This combination provides a powerful platform for dynamic distribution and collaboration of independent software components and applications. Included is support for the Eclipse embedded Rich Client (eRCP) application model which means this platform can run generically written rich GUI applications across a broad range of devices and desktop computers. The platform provides developer’s access to APIs that enable Sprint specific phone features. The Titan tools, which install into the Eclipse IDE, provide best of the breed development and source level debug capabilities for the platform. 3rd party tools are available to provide advanced visual development and profiling functionality.
Key Features:
Multiple application models: MIDP, eRCP, OSGi bundles, web apps
Modular, component-based apps
Rich UI capabilities provided by eSWT
Remote manageability via OMA-DM
Tools plugin to Eclipse IDE
Seamless integration into the native phone environment
Supports Windows Mobile® 6.x devices and emulator
Key Benefits:
Developers can choose the app model that best fits their needs.
Developers can program high-capability apps using OSGi and eRCP.
Enterprises can remotely manage their phones and applications.
Developers can produce rich, cross-platform applications.
Application ecosystem is secured by relying on industry standards.
For Developers:
To learn more about developing applications in the Titan framework, please visit our Sprint Titan for Developers Website.
For Users:
This is a download that is required to prepare your device for applications that run in the Sprint Titan framework. You will need to download it only if your application requires it. Please review the application provider’s documentation or contact your account administrator to see if this download is required.

Installation Note:
After Sprint Titan is installed, it is running on your device and will start every time the device is powered on. In theStart->Programs folder you will see a new shortcut for the Sprint Content Manager. The Content Manager helps you manage Java applications installed in Titan. More information can be found in the developers guide housed on the Sprint Titan for Developers Website.

further details (and to learn more about developing applications in the Titan framework):

Code

http://developer.sprint.com/site/global/develop/technologies/sprint_titan/p_sprint_titan.jsp

Technical Specifications:
Dated: 12/03/2008
Software Version: 1.0
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2009, 11:34 AM

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TiTan Pro Java platform from sprint for WM 6 and up (HTC Mogul and Touc

App works very well... best JAva platform i used thus far on my touch... stable as hell, very fast, running all my jave games... seems to have improved the sounds and screen resizing for my games and speed and load time, and even made the games themselve more touchscreen responve... im done with other java platforms, and riding with this for now...

No need to open and run it to install/run ur apps and games... just click on your java files and iit load them up automatically!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This is only currently enabled to allow HTC MOGUL & TOUCH users to run java games and such on their device. This is not working on touch pro or diamond as of yet. I have checked with sprint developer site and verified this myself hands on as well.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2009, 02:41 AM
Mobile Model: htc6800
Mobile Carrier: uscellular

View samking773's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View samking773's Photo Album Add samking773's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

is there one for us celler i tryed this even tho i dont have sprint no luck
Old 02-23-2009, 02:48 AM

not sure about US cellular as this iis a sprint appp made by sprint... still as it just a jave emulator, dont know why i wouldnt work for you ... from what i recall once the cab is installed it should just load up ur java apps/games etc... like jar and jad files... what exactly isnt working for u?

The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
htc, java, mogul, platform, pro, sprint, titan, touch