Old 03-18-2009, 02:17 AM
ronaldsdv ronaldsdv is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[ ISSUE SOLVED ] One more question

Good evening guys.

Once again thanks for the useful posts and promp replies to my questions. A few days ago a saw a video ( do not remember where excatly) about adding shortcuts beneath the contact's picture ( you know in the HTC TP once u have a contact there is that little icon witht the phone to call that particular contact) the shortcuts that I saw were the actual phone, to call the contact; SMS , to text the contact, and another one that I can not remember right now, but all of them where beneath the contact's picture.

Has anyone seen this possible feature before? is it possible to do this?

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-18-2009, 04:21 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: One more question

ive gotten those when the contact has multiple numbers....and have been able to just push one and it goes thru instead of going to the contact page where you have to press call..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:57 AM
ronaldsdv ronaldsdv is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi there ... well thanks for the reply, but it is not what I was looking for. Maybe I did not express myself quite properly. You know in the bottom bar (default) you have your phone tab, people, tab, mail tab, messages tab, internet tab, etc. In the people's tab you know you have your favs correct? there you have a shortcut to call a specific number assigned by you as your contact's immediate number. What I was asking was is it possible to add two additional button beneath that let's say one for email and another for SMS, instead of going to the other tabs to do so.

Do I make sense?
Old 03-18-2009, 05:09 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

Hi there ... well thanks for the reply, but it is not what I was looking for. Maybe I did not express myself quite properly. You know in the bottom bar (default) you have your phone tab, people, tab, mail tab, messages tab, internet tab, etc. In the people's tab you know you have your favs correct? there you have a shortcut to call a specific number assigned by you as your contact's immediate number. What I was asking was is it possible to add two additional button beneath that let's say one for email and another for SMS, instead of going to the other tabs to do so.

Do I make sense?
hi what are you talking about in TFD3 TABS

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2009, 08:50 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

ive gotten those when the contact has multiple numbers....and have been able to just push one and it goes thru instead of going to the contact page where you have to press call..
What Tlpalmer said wwas correct... those direct link icons should automatically show, depending on the amount of contact info you have saved on that contact... youll get a different icon on that ffav person for every seperate contact method...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
issue, question, solved