Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-29-2009, 11:55 PM
jnuts5423 jnuts5423 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jnuts5423's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jnuts5423's Photo Album Add jnuts5423's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Facebook twitter and OM plugins

Facebook, twitter, and office mobile plug ins for titanium home screen.
I found these plugins for titanium and have not seen them here. Just wanted to share with everybody. image shack has been down all day other wise i would post some screenshots. Enjoy!

CFacebook Titanium Plugin

COffice is a Titanium plugin which allows you to continue your Facebook Addiction using Facebook Mobile and Facebook Instant Messenger.

I have included a cab to install the plugin. Please let me know if there is something wrong with the cab because this is the first time for me making a Cab file.

I want to thank the following People and I ask that you support them in their endeavors.

-AppStar for the confidence and help with the Titanium Installed and for giving me some great ideas as well as a great background for my phone. Here
-Showaco for the Titanium customizer and giving me the confidence to mess with the registry. Here
-Thanks to blutz for a great application
-Thanks to jug6ernaut for a great post on Facebook Mobile
-Thanks to rpereira for doing some leg work and helping to figure out the issues with my Cab.
-Thanks to everyone who has tried it out so far and given me feedback.

Feedback helps get things fixed so please leave me some.

If you like what you see and you want to donate me money for a Root Beer then PM me and I will hook you up with Paypal.

IF there are any problems please let me know and I will try and fix what I can. I am new to coding for the phone and some of this stuff so please be patient with me. Thanks.

---Change Log----
V0.4
- Changed CAB file locations and fixed Setup.dll
V0.3
- Fooled with the Setup.dll. Hopefully works this time. P.S. Thanks Showaco for doing this so late with me.
V0.2
- Organized the default.plg
- Tried a new setup.dll
V0.1
- Cleaned and organized .plg file
- Created Cab
- Created Icons
- Created Panels
- Created Registry Keys
CTwitter Titanium Plugin

CTwitter is a Titanium plugin which allows you to get to open your TweetDeck for Mobile devices using PockeTwit. You can also Update your status using this program.

I have included a cab to install the plugin. AGAIN Please let me know if there is something wrong with the cab because this is the first time for me making a Cab file.

I want to thank the following People and I ask that you support them in their endeavors.

-PockeTwit for supporting Twitter on the phones and creating a great program.
-derekwilkinson for the inspiration
-AppStar for the confidence and help with the Titanium Installed and for giving me some great ideas as well as a great background for my phone.
-Showaco for the Titanium customizer and giving me the confidence to mess with the registry.
-Special thanks to rpereira for doing some leg work to help get my cabs working.

If you like what you see and you want to donate me money for a Root Beer then PM me and I will hook you up with Paypal.

IF there are any problems please let me know and I will try and fix what I can. I am new to coding for the phone and some of this stuff so please be patient with me. Thanks.

---Change Log----
V0.4
V0.3
- Fooled with the Setup.dll. Hopefully works this time. P.S. Thanks Showaco for doing this so late with me.
V0.2
- Removed Verison Restrictions from CAB.
- Cleaned and optimized code in the default.plg file.
V0.1
- Created Cab
- Created Icons
- Created Panels
- Created Registry Keys
COffice Titanium Plugin

COffice is a Titanium plugin which allows you to get to your Microsoft Office tools quickly and easily. Office tools include:

-Microsoft Office Word
-Microsoft Office Excel
-Microsoft Office Powerpoint
-Microsoft Office OneNote
-Microsoft Office Communicator

You can get the Office Communicator for Windows Mobile Here

I have included a cab to install the plugin. Please let me know if there is something wrong with the cab because this is the first time for me making a Cab file.

-AppStar for the confidence and help with the Titanium Installed and for giving me some great ideas as well as a great background for my phone.
-Showaco for the Titanium customizer and giving me the confidence to mess with the registry.
-Thanks to rpereira for doing some leg work and helping to figure out the issues with my Cab.

---Change Log----
V0.4
V0.3
V0.2
- Removed restrictions for Cab installer versions
- Cleaned and Optimized Code in Default.plg
V0.1
- Created Cab
- Created Icons
- Created Panels
- Created Registry Keys

More info (CFacebook)

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66934
More info (CTwitter)

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66933
More info (COfficeMobile)

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66931
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jnuts5423 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-30-2009, 02:04 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Facebook twitter and OM plugins

Thanks for the post, please provide a CODED link to the original post. All releases that are not your creation must provide a link to the original post so that the author gets credit. Thanks.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2009, 06:28 AM
Mobile Model: TP
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

bump bump!!! updated first post with info and screenshots and updates. enjoy!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2009, 10:15 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Very nice... keep up the good work bro!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
facebook, plugins, twitter