Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-10-2009, 09:18 AM
mdiokwe mdiokwe is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View mdiokwe's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mdiokwe's Photo Album Add mdiokwe's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Cameraless Battery Cover

I don't know if this even exists, but I am looking for a battery cover the covers the camera. I need it for work, and yes, I know I could just take the cover off and take pictures but if it makes them happy I would rather have my phone at work, lol.

I have looked around and I can not find anything anywhere. The only idea I have is to buy a normal one and epoxy / paint over the window.

Does anyone have any other ideas that might work.

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdiokwe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue , Mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View 1LOMOFO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1LOMOFO's Photo Album Add 1LOMOFO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Cameraless Battery Cover

Man I've been searching for an hr for one w/o the camera hole and no luck yet. If I were you I would do the poxy to fill the hole and do a custom paint job on it. You can even photo shop a custom pic, take it into a vinel shop and they can reproduce it for you.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1LOMOFO For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2009, 11:30 AM

View mdiokwe's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mdiokwe's Photo Album Add mdiokwe's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 1LOMOFO View Post

Man I've been searching for an hr for one w/o the camera hole and no luck yet. If I were you I would do the poxy to fill the hole and do a custom paint job on it. You can even photo shop a custom pic, take it into a vinel shop and they can reproduce it for you.
Yea, I think that is what I am going to have to do. The custom pic might be sorta cool. Thanks for looking. If I end up making my own I will post some pics.

--------- New Post Merged on 10/4/2009 at 03:00:14 --------

I must be an idiot, because I have been searching for an hour and I can't find a place that sells replacement battery covers for the Sprint HTC Touch Pro. I can find them for AT&T, but not Sprint.

Anyone know where I can buy one, besides ebay? Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mdiokwe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mdiokwe View Post

Yea, I think that is what I am going to have to do. The custom pic might be sorta cool. Thanks for looking. If I end up making my own I will post some pics.

--------- New Post Merged on 10/4/2009 at 03:00:14 --------

I must be an idiot, because I have been searching for an hour and I can't find a place that sells replacement battery covers for the Sprint HTC Touch Pro. I can find them for AT&T, but not Sprint.

Anyone know where I can buy one, besides ebay? Thanks.

Code

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=htc+touch+pro+battery+cover&lnk=next&sa=N&start=0
this should help
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by monkeyxiv View Post

Code

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=htc+touch+pro+battery+cover&lnk=next&sa=N&start=0
this should help
theres not a single sprint 1 there..... if he wants to do it.....easiest was like mofo said...but ill add.... take a piece of duct tape....cover it from the inside of the case. so it gives backing to the epoxy or bondo..I would use gorilla hair....being its like a fiberglass...sand it smooth. Then paint it and clear coat it..its alot of work. but would look ill..

and as for the cover...go to a sprint store..that has a repair center...if your a good talker...you will get it for free...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

theres not a single sprint 1 there..... if he wants to do it.....easiest was like mofo said...but ill add.... take a piece of duct tape....cover it from the inside of the case. so it gives backing to the epoxy or bondo..I would use gorilla hair....being its like a fiberglass...sand it smooth. Then paint it and clear coat it..its alot of work. but would look ill..

and as for the cover...go to a sprint store..that has a repair center...if your a good talker...you will get it for free...
yuppers i have got quite a few rom my local repair center.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2009, 08:01 AM

I always like to get things for free, lol. I think the gorilla hair will work great. Now I just got to be a smooth talker, like Kaos and D/\SH.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mdiokwe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol ...it comes down to basically. knowing how to articulate. getting your point across fully stressing issues wrong. But in a friendly forceful manor....lol At least that's how i do it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2009, 11:48 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol ...it comes down to basically. knowing how to articulate. getting your point across fully stressing issues wrong. But in a friendly forceful manor....lol At least that's how i do it.
yuppers and i do the same kaos..... and than when they dont give you want you want like over the phone you kindly ask to be transferred to their boss without getting upset nad in store i just tell them what im doing to get the extra so i would explain that to them with your job and all and they should give you one without troubles if they have any in stock...... or you can just go in without one and leave it in your car and say you lost it or it broke, but honesty always works the best.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
battery, cameraless, cover