Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 10:01 PM
jnuts5423 jnuts5423 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jnuts5423's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jnuts5423's Photo Album Add jnuts5423's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
help with saturn liberty on mighty

ok, you guys have been a tremendous help in this section of spj. The final hang up thats driven me nuts is the saturn liberty app. Ive searched spj high and low for anything related to it. Ive had it before. have never had an issue with it. But now its tellin me my screen resolution needs to be different. Ive never had this issue before, even on a mighty rom. does anybody else have this working on mighty 4.14 and if so can they explain it me in english. I dont want to post somethin i cant even break. Im using the exact cab i did before, and i even wrote it word for word on the ppc thread. the guy told me it was right. Im doin the steps line by line and i get nothing. Is it the rom?

P.S. What icon do i click to post a link or app in thread? not tryin to break a rule.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: help with saturn liberty on mighty

Hey, jnuts5423

You are in Violation of Forum Policy

To avoid future Thread closer,Make sure you are in the right section and you can avoid user infractions by reading the rules in #1 section.

Here are few quick links to help you get Started:

A) Introduce Yourself
(Please Introduce yourself here first)

1) Rules & Guidelines
(Please read our Forum Rules before posting)

2) New to www.smartphonejunkie.org or Mobile Phone's? Please Read
(Brief guide to getting the most out of Smartphonejunkie and Your Mobile Phone)

3) Mobile Phones FAQ & Tutorial
(Learn the how to and the tutorial system)

4) Mobile Phone Help Desk
(Our Mobile forums: You ask, we answer – FAST!)

5) How To View Private Section!
(Click Here To Gain Access To Private Section)
Old 03-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: help with saturn liberty on mighty

“ Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post

ok, you guys have been a tremendous help in this section of spj. The final hang up thats driven me nuts is the saturn liberty app. Ive searched spj high and low for anything related to it. Ive had it before. have never had an issue with it. But now its tellin me my screen resolution needs to be different. Ive never had this issue before, even on a mighty rom. does anybody else have this working on mighty 4.14 and if so can they explain it me in english. I dont want to post somethin i cant even break. Im using the exact cab i did before, and i even wrote it word for word on the ppc thread. the guy told me it was right. Im doin the steps line by line and i get nothing. Is it the rom?

P.S. What icon do i click to post a link or app in thread? not tryin to break a rule.
Please stop making new threads with questions related to a specific ROM or app. Ask your question in the appropriate threads.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
liberty, mighty, movies, saturn