Notices

[04/02/09] ATR 30 Manila/Rhodium TF3D (build 21028)

Windows Mobile - COOKED ROM RELEASES

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: [03/29/09] ATR 30 Manila/Rhodium TF3D (build 21028)

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

go to the pro thread and i just posted how to set it correctly upon first boot so it will not revert back.
LOL I know i just saw that... Thanks will give it a try

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2009, 11:54 PM
TaylorSPJ TaylorSPJ is offline   Thread Starter  
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: [03/29/09] ATR 30 Manila/Rhodium TF3D (build 21028)

Updating thread with new versions! Sit tight.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 01:26 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: [04/02/09] ATR 30 Manila/Rhodium TF3D (build 21028)

LINKS UP TO NEW BUILDS

TF3D V2

[+] New drivers throughout system
[+] Opera mobile V15954
[+] Touch FLO 3_29946_52
[#] Fixed problem with data disconnecting with BT on
[#] Fixed issue on SIP KB not switching from numeric values

TF3D2 V2
[+] New drivers throughout system
[+] Opera mobile V15954
[+] Touch FLO 3_29946_52
[#] Fixed Issue with all ppl tab crashing
[#] Fixed problem with data disconnecting with BT on
[#] Fixed issue on SIP KB not switching from numeric values
[#] Fixed auto rotation is now turned on by default

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 01:29 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

downloading now !!1
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 05:00 AM

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Will flash this update tomorrow , Thanks you guys

Old 04-03-2009, 07:03 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View aaron130's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View aaron130's Photo Album Add aaron130's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This ROM is GREAT!! Only one kinda major problem so far. This rom has the keyboard bug. I think it happens with this build all the time. What happens is when you go to settings/device information and input your data, you put in your name and address then you get to phone number and it changes to numbers automatically, only problem is it NEVER goes back to letters so your forced to use that tiny keyboard OR like I did download finger keyboard or another type. Just wanted to let you guys know about it but great work!! Also is there any way to turn off so it doesnt turn my screen when my device turns? I shut off g sensor but that didnt seem to work. Thanks alot!
The Following User Says Thank You to aaron130 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post

This ROM is GREAT!! Only one kinda major problem so far. This rom has the keyboard bug. I think it happens with this build all the time. What happens is when you go to settings/device information and input your data, you put in your name and address then you get to phone number and it changes to numbers automatically, only problem is it NEVER goes back to letters so your forced to use that tiny keyboard OR like I did download finger keyboard or another type. Just wanted to let you guys know about it but great work!! Also is there any way to turn off so it doesnt turn my screen when my device turns? I shut off g sensor but that didnt seem to work. Thanks alot!
Are you talkin about the new build we released last night??? because that issue was fixed.....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

View aaron130's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View aaron130's Photo Album Add aaron130's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Are you talkin about the new build we released last night??? because that issue was fixed.....

Yes the new build, i flashed it 3 times and hard reset each time and it still did it.
The Following User Says Thank You to aaron130 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Diamond

View darocks1999's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View darocks1999's Photo Album Add darocks1999's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

how do you suppose to install taskbar enhancement ..unzip the file and the what to do no extension on those file
The Following User Says Thank You to darocks1999 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Mobile Model: HTC 6850 Touch Pro

View sbrown2680's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sbrown2680's Photo Album Add sbrown2680's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Same issue, and yes, new build.

--------- New Post Merged on 3/4/2009 at 0249 --------

...sorry my edit took longer than 5 minutes since I'm at work and the phone rang...so I am having to double-post

Same issue...on-screen keyboard stuck in numbers, and yes, new build of the Pro Version.

Second issue I have installed pocket e-sword (which has never had a problem with my touch pro) and for some reason the menus, combo boxes, and buttons are tiny. I also had the same issue when I installed the registry editor that is in device update (before I realized that you cooked one in the rom.) I'm not sure if this issue is just me, TF3D2, or something in the rom...just wanted to make you guys aware.

Also the Clock issue returned for me. I set up everything like was suggest in your previous post and all was good for about 4 hours...then for some reason my clocked jumped back 1 hour and changed time zones. I've temporarily taken care of the problem by turning off time synchronization...been tweaking and installing since 8:00 this morning and didn't want to have to go back to square one with a HR...of course with the keyboard issue I guess I have no other choice.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sbrown2680 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by sbrown2680 View Post

Same issue, and yes, new build.

--------- New Post Merged on 3/4/2009 at 0249 --------

...sorry my edit took longer than 5 minutes since I'm at work and the phone rang...so I am having to double-post

Same issue...on-screen keyboard stuck in numbers, and yes, new build of the Pro Version.

Second issue I have installed pocket e-sword (which has never had a problem with my touch pro) and for some reason the menus, combo boxes, and buttons are tiny. I also had the same issue when I installed the registry editor that is in device update (before I realized that you cooked one in the rom.) I'm not sure if this issue is just me, TF3D2, or something in the rom...just wanted to make you guys aware.

Also the Clock issue returned for me. I set up everything like was suggest in your previous post and all was good for about 4 hours...then for some reason my clocked jumped back 1 hour and changed time zones. I've temporarily taken care of the problem by turning off time synchronization...been tweaking and installing since 8:00 this morning and didn't want to have to go back to square one with a HR...of course with the keyboard issue I guess I have no other choice.
yes we are going to fix the onscreen kb issue for both pro and diamond, you need resco or total commander to view what is inside the zip, file explorer that is default with every rom cannot support rar or zip files.....been explained before in both rom threads. and time zone issue is within tf3d2, not our rom, again please only give us known bugs for the simple fact tf3d2 is still in beta untill xboxmod releases final build(once new phone canvas is ported). sit tight and we'll get theses fixes done and put new links up....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TP2

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i flashed to the update but it looks like im gonna go back to the old one because when i tried to install mobile matts theme it dosent launch i havebt tried any other theme but this is the one i like also the way the older rom scrolled was much better and more responsive to the touch in my opinion anyway but thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Mobile Model: HTC 6850 Touch Pro

View sbrown2680's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sbrown2680's Photo Album Add sbrown2680's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yes we are going to fix the onscreen kb issue for both pro and diamond, you need resco or total commander to view what is inside the zip, file explorer that is default with every rom cannot support rar or zip files.....been explained before in both rom threads. and time zone issue is within tf3d2, not our rom, again please only give us known bugs for the simple fact tf3d2 is still in beta untill xboxmod releases final build(once new phone canvas is ported). sit tight and we'll get theses fixes done and put new links up....
I know that tf3d2 is in beta it's just hard to know what is a tf3d2 issue or a bug that's in the rom.

Didn't have any issue with viewing zip file or rar and I use total commander for my file explorer. The issue I am having is that with a couple of programs the menus and on screen buttons are tiny. Like they are supposed to be qvga programs but are opened in vga. The only problem is that I haven't had an issue before with any vga rom. Like I said, I'm not sure if it is an issue with the rom or just me. Could be I installed something else that is causing the conflict. I'll just wait for your next release and install it first.

Please, don't think I'm complaining at all, just was trying to point out some issues I found. I appreciate all the hard work that you guys and everyone here at spj does...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sbrown2680 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I know that tf3d2 is in beta it's just hard to know what is a tf3d2 issue or a bug that's in the rom.

Didn't have any issue with viewing zip file or rar and I use total commander for my file explorer. The issue I am having is that with a couple of programs the menus and on screen buttons are tiny. Like they are supposed to be qvga programs but are opened in vga. The only problem is that I haven't had an issue before with any vga rom. Like I said, I'm not sure if it is an issue with the rom or just me. Could be I installed something else that is causing the conflict. I'll just wait for your next release and install it first.

Please, don't think I'm complaining at all, just was trying to point out some issues I found. I appreciate all the hard work that you guys and everyone here at spj does...
Simple... use the tf3d version... then youll know whats a rog as opposed tf3d2 bug... but mainly, you wont get many(if any) bugs at all!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by brooklyn View Post

i flashed to the update but it looks like im gonna go back to the old one because when i tried to install mobile matts theme it dosent launch i havebt tried any other theme but this is the one i like also the way the older rom scrolled was much better and more responsive to the touch in my opinion anyway but thanks
I hope u dont have tf3d2 and running a tf3d theme, or tf3d rom and running a tf3d2 theme..tf3d themes will not work on tf3d2...so please tell use which rom u are running

Please make sure those apps u are installing are VGA versions, some ppl may not notice that some apps are only for qvga which will cause the app to show up small, and also I see that u have a tp, if u do did u flash this rom to it? Im really not sure what apps u guys are installing, b/c our beta testers didnt have any problem whatsoever that u guys are mentioning. Please try not to install apps that are useless and beta stages b/c it will make bugs...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Tilt & HTC Fuze
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

View AlvinJue's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AlvinJue's Photo Album Add AlvinJue's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey dash, you think you can get this for GSM? i got at&t. let me know if you can configure it. i wish i could getverizon or sprint but im on a family plan. well let me know. i dont mind donating on paypal. keep up the good work. thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to AlvinJue For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TP2

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

is there a way i can make the new version of the rom scroll the way the previous version did ??? for me that was a perfect scroll

The Following User Says Thank You to brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by AlvinJue View Post

hey dash, you think you can get this for GSM? i got at&t. let me know if you can configure it. i wish i could getverizon or sprint but im on a family plan. well let me know. i dont mind donating on paypal. keep up the good work. thanks!
This isnt Dashs ROM, if your gonna ask anyone, you gotta ask Taylor and/or Broski.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by AlvinJue View Post

no this is a cdma rom only, do not try to flash this rom it wont work, and yes you should try to get sprint, GSM sucks.

“ Originally Posted by brooklyn View Post

is there a way i can make the new version of the rom scroll the way the previous version did ??? for me that was a perfect scroll
install the Maxed-sensitivity cab posted,......it is what made your scrolling like butter......just know that everytime you align your screen it reset the sensitivity back to default, so you will have to install the cab everytime you align screen.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:20 PM

Ok the Auto Rotate is says it is turned on by Default ? I look threw advanced config didn't find it.... Looked threw setting also lol. Is it a reg edit because it bugs the screen always flipping.

The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Ok the Auto Rotate is says it is turned on by Default ? I look threw advanced config didn't find it.... Looked threw setting also lol. Is it a reg edit because it bugs the screen always flipping.
go to HKCU/Software/HTC/HTCSensor/
Key- Module name: delete Touchflo 3D \Windows\manila.exe
Key-White list: Delete Touchflo3d manila

That will kill the rotation......and to enable it again just add those strings.....cant figure out why the auto on/off isnt working.....will take a look into it

Old 04-04-2009, 03:51 AM

go to HKCU/Software/HTC/HTCSensor/
Key- Module name: delete Touchflo 3D \Windows\manila.exe
Key-White list: Delete Touchflo3d manila

That will kill the rotation......and to enable it again just add those strings.....cant figure out why the auto on/off isnt working.....will take a look into it
Thanks alot bro will give this a try tomorrow update how it works for me !!!!!

--------- New Post Merged on 4/4/2009 at 05:00:24 --------

Thank you that worked great. I think the rotate would be good but if it was like the Touch where it is mapped to a button to rotate the screen instead you turning the phone and it doing it on it's own. Not sure this is possible just a thought Thanks again

Old 04-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

Thanks alot bro will give this a try tomorrow update how it works for me !!!!!

--------- New Post Merged on 4/4/2009 at 05:00:24 --------

Thank you that worked great. I think the rotate would be good but if it was like the Touch where it is mapped to a button to rotate the screen instead you turning the phone and it doing it on it's own. Not sure this is possible just a thought Thanks again
go to my tweaks thread and download landscaper....you can map that to a hard button......

Old 04-05-2009, 02:45 PM

Not sure if it is the Rom or my phone but Pimbackup doesn't work it work save my contacts or messages just gives me a error every time i try.... Anyone else having this problem ?

The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

Not sure if it is the Rom or my phone but Pimbackup doesn't work it work save my contacts or messages just gives me a error every time i try.... Anyone else having this problem ?
im sure the reason is you need to change the directory to where it is saved.....you need to change it to internal storage........you need to change the directory before you choose to backup

Old 04-05-2009, 03:05 PM

im sure the reason is you need to change the directory to where it is saved.....you need to change it to internal storage........you need to change the directory before you choose to backup
Wow I feel lame right now the simplest things to do I didn't do lol!!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow I feel lame right now the simplest things to do I didn't do lol!!!!!
lol, see bro, im not the only noob around.....lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2009, 12:30 AM
Mobile Model: PPC6700 & Fusic

View Trident's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Trident's Photo Album Add Trident's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

TF3D2 goodies file is "not a valid Zip file".
I'm unable to open it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Trident For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by Trident View Post

TF3D2 goodies file is "not a valid Zip file".
I'm unable to open it.
i just tested and was able to open both zip files....i use winrar, and im sure you are too, make sure you have zip file extentions associated in winrar.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro

View jnuts5423's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jnuts5423's Photo Album Add jnuts5423's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i just tested and was able to open both zip files....i use winrar, and im sure you are too, make sure you have zip file extentions associated in winrar.
what do we do with the goodies file? Place it in windows with total commander? its not a cab so im confused. its just a file. pardon my ignorance.
The Following User Says Thank You to jnuts5423 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post

what do we do with the goodies file? Place it in windows with total commander? its not a cab so im confused. its just a file. pardon my ignorance.
as stated in original thread, they contain extra stuff from tf3d2. if you are running that rom there is no need for the items in the zip. If you are running the regular tf3d rom then you can. There are cabs in the zip for the new menu enhancments and volume control and some other things i cant remember. you can either open the zip from your pc and transfer the cabs in the zip to your device, or you can place the zip on your device and use resco or total commander to view the files within the zip. I highly suggest reading the Noob guide and how to guides.

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro

View jnuts5423's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jnuts5423's Photo Album Add jnuts5423's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

as stated in original thread, they contain extra stuff from tf3d2. if you are running that rom there is no need for the items in the zip. If you are running the regular tf3d rom then you can. There are cabs in the zip for the new menu enhancments and volume control and some other things i cant remember. you can either open the zip from your pc and transfer the cabs in the zip to your device, or you can place the zip on your device and use resco or total commander to view the files within the zip. I highly suggest reading the Noob guide and how to guides.
my bad bro. i know how to install files, but it was a white file that just said file type. i was a little thrown when my computer wouldnt open it like normal. there usually already in winrar format. I was asking a simple asking a question. Ive seen worse questions like "why is my data staying on" and that person didnt get told to read the newb area. what's up with all the hostility?

to update, i changed the theme and it worked. found a nice girly theme she likes, and all tabs background. thanks guys for all your help. i think its gonna work for her. now that i manually unrared the menu enhancements and stuff, shes tickled "pink" LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jnuts5423 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2009, 11:58 AM

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post

my bad bro. i know how to install files, but it was a white file that just said file type. i was a little thrown when my computer wouldnt open it like normal. there usually already in winrar format. I was asking a simple asking a question. Ive seen worse questions like "why is my data staying on" and that person didnt get told to read the newb area. what's up with all the hostility?

to update, i changed the theme and it worked. found a nice girly theme she likes, and all tabs background. thanks guys for all your help. i think its gonna work for her. now that i manually unrared the menu enhancements and stuff, shes tickled "pink" LOL
I dont think he meant Tay meant to come off as hostile... Im sure it just gets a lil frustrating answering the same question throughout the thread...

Glad you got it all worked out and set up for her!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View crensmeyer's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crensmeyer's Photo Album Add crensmeyer's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Anyone else have the following issue with Bluetooth? When I go to Settings\Connections\Bluetooth my headset (Motorola H690) is listed as disconnected, however it is indeed connected, as I have used it. It also shows connected by the icon in the taskbar. Not a showstopper, just thought I would point it out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crensmeyer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crensmeyer View Post

Anyone else have the following issue with Bluetooth? When I go to Settings\Connections\Bluetooth my headset (Motorola H690) is listed as disconnected, however it is indeed connected, as I have used it. It also shows connected by the icon in the taskbar. Not a showstopper, just thought I would point it out.
No not me....im sure u hard reset after u flashed correct? IF so, the proper way is to go to settings/system/clear storage.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View crensmeyer's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crensmeyer's Photo Album Add crensmeyer's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I did indeed hard reset, but I used the volume down\enter button\soft reset button, followed by the volume up button as instructed on screen. Is there a difference in the two?
The Following User Says Thank You to crensmeyer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by crensmeyer View Post

I did indeed hard reset, but I used the volume down\enter button\soft reset button, followed by the volume up button as instructed on screen. Is there a difference in the two?
no difference.....but it is a weird issue, my bluetooth icon,connection status is fine.....you could always HR and that should fix it. but then again if its no big deal its your choice.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:06 PM
MOY
Mobile Model: DIAMOND

View COWHEAD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View COWHEAD's Photo Album Add COWHEAD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey guy's I just upgraded to a diamond and would like to try this ROM out, my question is if I update my ROM to the newest release from htc will it affect it or should I keep the version in there now 1.09.651.5 Thanks for the help

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to COWHEAD For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2009, 11:26 PM

“ Originally Posted by COWHEAD View Post

Hey guy's I just upgraded to a diamond and would like to try this ROM out, my question is if I update my ROM to the newest release from htc will it affect it or should I keep the version in there now 1.09.651.5 Thanks for the help
Im sorry are you talking roms or radios? either way, I believe you ae probably already up to date, if not, updating to the lastest stock will have no affect on you flashing this rom, as the latest stock, doesnt enable (or disable) anything on the current version you will have on your diamond... ultimatly... itll just be a waste of your time, as flashing the latest stock rom just to unlock and then flash to this, will do nothing more for you than if you just unlocked your device, and flash straigt to this rom...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2009, 11:32 PM
MOY

View COWHEAD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View COWHEAD's Photo Album Add COWHEAD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Im sorry are you talking roms or radios? either way, I believe you ae probably already up to date, if not, updating to the lastest stock will have no affect on you flashing this rom, as the latest stock, doesnt enable (or disable) anything on the current version you will have on your diamond... ultimatly... itll just be a waste of your time, as flashing the latest stock rom just to unlock and then flash to this, will do nothing more for you than if you just unlocked your device, and flash straigt to this rom...
Thanks for your help one question thought the radio it has is 1.00.00 and the new one is 1.11 so unless this rom upgrades the radio maybe I should flash it. Again thanks for your help. Can you recommend which of the two roms is better in your opinion.

The Following User Says Thank You to COWHEAD For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2009, 11:39 PM

Thanks for your help one question thought the radio it has is 1.00.00 and the new one is 1.11 so unless this rom upgrades the radio maybe I should flash it. Again thanks for your help
the rom will not upgrade your radio...and you can simply flash the radio without having to flash a whole new rom... if you do that, youll get the new radio w/o losing all of your setting or hard resetting... we have a thread here on the site of all the available radios both for the pro and diamond... but just to let you know flashing your radio will not necessarilly make your device better, it just adjust your device's signal, etc.... the new radio could actually make your devices signal worse... it all depends on your location and the rom your running with it... trial and error... just to give u a heads up

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 12:02 AM
MOY

the rom will not upgrade your radio...and you can simply flash the radio without having to flash a whole new rom... if you do that, youll get the new radio w/o losing all of your setting or hard resetting... we have a thread here on the site of all the available radios both for the pro and diamond... but just to let you know flashing your radio will not necessarilly make your device better, it just adjust your device's signal, etc.... the new radio could actually make your devices signal worse... it all depends on your location and the rom your running with it... trial and error... just to give u a heads up
Thanks for your help.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to COWHEAD For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 12:32 AM

Thanks for your help.
np...glad i could help

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

just one thing, flashing a new radio will HR your phone. so be sure to back up any data you need/want......a new radio can increase your battery performance as well. like zay said it is trial and error when it comes to signal strength, just because it is a newer radio does not mean it will be better on your end. and you dont have to use the sprint leaked radio's either, there are other radio you can use, Telus/version or any other CDMA radio'd out there.......find the one that works the best for you.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Mobile Model: ppc6800

View djdc1025's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View djdc1025's Photo Album Add djdc1025's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just downloaded the rom looks awsome but it keeps saying my ROMUpdateUtility doesnt work for my phone the htc touch pro cdma with sprint.thx
The Following User Says Thank You to djdc1025 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 05:04 PM

“ Originally Posted by djdc1025 View Post

I just downloaded the rom looks awsome but it keeps saying my ROMUpdateUtility doesnt work for my phone the htc touch pro cdma with sprint.thx
this is the rom for the diamond... if you have the pro... you need the proversion... please carefully read before trying to flash roms... you could end up bricking your device if your too careless

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Mobile Model: ppc6800

View djdc1025's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View djdc1025's Photo Album Add djdc1025's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Damn didnt even see that thanks alot for the fast response ill keep my eyes open next time sorry bout that
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to djdc1025 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 07:54 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just one thing, flashing a new radio will HR your phone. so be sure to back up any data you need/want......a new radio can increase your battery performance as well. like zay said it is trial and error when it comes to signal strength, just because it is a newer radio does not mean it will be better on your end. and you dont have to use the sprint leaked radio's either, there are other radio you can use, Telus/version or any other CDMA radio'd out there.......find the one that works the best for you.
flashing a radio doesnt hard reset your device... i have done it many times without a hard reset needed and it just started where i had left it at before i flashed the new radio and it was fine
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 08:15 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

flashing a radio doesnt hard reset your device... i have done it many times without a hard reset needed and it just started where i had left it at before i flashed the new radio and it was fine
haha well stupid me then. i ve only flashed radio once and i did it right b4 i flashed a new rom so i guess i was mistaken.....thanks for clarifying that bro....

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 08:34 PM

haha well stupid me then. i ve only flashed radio once and i did it right b4 i flashed a new rom so i guess i was mistaken.....thanks for clarifying that bro....
no troubles and we all learn new stuff all the time
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
atr, build, manila or rhodium, tf3d