Notices

Cube Config Tool 4.1 Working For ICUBE !!

HTC Touch Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-29-2007, 07:51 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Cube Config Tool 4.1 Working For ICUBE !!

heres the link for this makes it real easy to map where you want each button on the cube to lead you to when you click it..... hit dat rep!!! https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...695#post189695
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2007, 05:03 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool

link updated in first post to version 3.0. this version now allows you to customize the 6 sided cube as well as the 4 sided... so have fun with this one guyz
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch

View D-DAY's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D-DAY's Photo Album Add D-DAY's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey bro i downloaded the 3.0 but i cant change everything on the ipod version you put up. you can change 6 but not all 12 on one side. and you can change the 3 side. also is there some where you can download icons for it. like the calendar icon is blank and i wanted to change it. or am i asking a stupid question this is kinda new to me the htc i had a palm for four years.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

there isnt a custimized currently for the ipod cube and we arent taking icon customizeations as of right now but u can google for a new icon but make sure its a brn file or u will have to convret it

Old 12-10-2007, 06:43 PM

View D-DAY's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D-DAY's Photo Album Add D-DAY's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

okay thanks ill just wait for now, thanks for the info bro.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View thechrispotts's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thechrispotts's Photo Album Add thechrispotts's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks so much man!
Old 12-19-2007, 05:57 PM

no problem man just hit dat rep
Old 12-20-2007, 09:31 AM

View thechrispotts's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thechrispotts's Photo Album Add thechrispotts's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well... the thank you above was meaningful, but premature on one part. the problem i am having with this app is with one of the sides of the cube that had the sprint tv and two other preset buttons. every time i reassign those buttons or reset them to the original settings, they each have the same error when clicked on; "this application cannot be opened because it may not have the correct certificate..." and other stuff. please let me know what to do because now, i uninstalled the program, and all is still messed up. help! and btw you rock!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:48 AM

version 4.0 released you can find it here, it works with the icube!!! : https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...746#post186746
Old 12-30-2007, 09:17 AM
Mobile Model: HTC touch

View mbu2007's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mbu2007's Photo Album Add mbu2007's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Cube Config Tool 4.0 Working For ICUBE !!!

hi, have a problem, i install the cubeconfig4.0, but when i hit the button it tells me: unexrected error, cant find....
do anyone knows how to fix it???
thx
Old 12-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

soft reset remove install again

Old 12-30-2007, 03:50 PM

View mbu2007's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mbu2007's Photo Album Add mbu2007's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i reinstalled it, soft reset, reinstalled it, and it just doesnt work,
now i have to folders called "programs" and "programs(1)", how can i delet them??
but the foloders arent the real problem
Old 12-30-2007, 03:53 PM

“ Originally Posted by mbu2007 View Post

i reinstalled it, soft reset, reinstalled it, and it just doesnt work,
now i have to folders called "programs" and "programs(1)", how can i delet them??
but the foloders arent the real problem
no one else has this problem. its just a cab file thats easy to install and you should have no problems what-so-ever. i dont understand what would be doing it. if possible could you give us more info like what you have installed on your phone and all of that jazz
Old 12-30-2007, 04:09 PM

ok, i have the thc touch, with the hhc customizer, htc home weather fix 6 apps what ever, the pocketcm, the iphone tsk., the iphone cube
and know i dowloaded the cubeconfig.4.0 and when i try to open it( with the cube config1.0 i didnt have any probs) it say that theres a unexpected problem in the cubeconfig.exe....
i uninstalled it, soft reset, reinstalled it, doenst work anyway, same thing( i did everything tigerz said)
i dont want to piss u off, but i simply dont know what to do, and i also dont know WHY it doesnt work, i have not hte sprint version off the touch, i dont know if thats important
and it not an american phone, its an european "version", or do i only have installed it in the worng way?? i installed it on the device... but i also tried to install it on the storagecard, doesnt work...
Old 12-30-2007, 04:14 PM

“ Originally Posted by mbu2007 View Post

ok, i have the thc touch, with the hhc customizer, htc home weather fix 6 apps what ever, the pocketcm, the iphone tsk., the iphone cube
and know i dowloaded the cubeconfig.4.0 and when i try to open it( with the cube config1.0 i didnt have any probs) it say that theres a unexpected problem in the cubeconfig.exe....
i uninstalled it, soft reset, reinstalled it, doenst work anyway, same thing( i did everything tigerz said)
i dont want to piss u off, but i simply dont know what to do, and i also dont know WHY it doesnt work, i have not hte sprint version off the touch, i dont know if thats important
and it not an american phone, its an european "version", or do i only have installed it in the worng way?? i installed it on the device... but i also tried to install it on the storagecard, doesnt work...
huh that could be the problem since i have never heard of the european version through sprint and all. but the only other thing i can think of would be to run a backup using sprite backup and than do a hard reset and try to install that first and see what happens
Old 01-02-2008, 01:54 PM

View pjvab's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pjvab's Photo Album Add pjvab's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey Dash,
Frustration is setting in and the booze aint helping J/K
Anyway..i've downloaded the icube for my htc touch so that i can get it to look like the iphone but when i drag it from where the cab folder was saved into my phone and click on the cab file, it just opens up and tells me the properties.
Help?
Old 01-02-2008, 05:01 PM

“ Originally Posted by pjvab View Post

Hey Dash,
Frustration is setting in and the booze aint helping J/K
Anyway..i've downloaded the icube for my htc touch so that i can get it to look like the iphone but when i drag it from where the cab folder was saved into my phone and click on the cab file, it just opens up and tells me the properties.
Help?
never heard of that do you have some screenshots that i could see and maby i could see if your doing something wrong and all. since no phone wont allow for a cab file install.....
Old 01-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View rmin75's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rmin75's Photo Album Add rmin75's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi Dash,
How come I cannot access the file. When I click on the link, it's giving me the following message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:43 AM

“ Originally Posted by rmin75 View Post

Hi Dash,
How come I cannot access the file. When I click on the link, it's giving me the following message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Ok let me clear some stuff up this only works for the sprint version of the touch and for the mogul and other select phones..... also for that meaage that you have above you ahve to sign up for the group now do too legal issues with the programs look above the chatbox for the link or click on downloads from the taskbar below where you send a pm
Old 02-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Dual

View ToMMeR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ToMMeR's Photo Album Add ToMMeR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Cube Config Tool 4.1 Working For ICUBE !!

I have the same problem with the Cube Config Tool version 4.1 on a HTC Touch Dual from europe with iCube installed on it,

Its not a rebranded model like the Sprint, its with the original HTC logo on it, bought from HTC in europe.

When trying to startup the cube config tool it comes up with an unexpected error in CubeConfig.exe. Ill post u the detailed error message at the bottom of this post if that helps debugging the problem.

Another minor bug i found is that since my Touch Dual isnt in english but in danish the Cube Config Tool creates a folder called Programs inside my Programs folder in the start menu (called Programmer in danish) and then creates the shortcut in there. So the shortcut is in Menu, Programmer, Programs instead of just in Menu, Programmer.
I can simply remove this folder and move the shortcut which isnt a problem.

Here's the detailed error:

“ Quote ”

CubeConfig.exe DirectoryNotFoundException
at System.IO._Error.WinIOError()
at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames( )
at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFiles()
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles()
at CubeDAL.DeviceStorage.GetApplications()
at CubeConfig.Form1.LoadiCubeApp()
at CubeConfig.Form1.SelectiCubeApp()
at CubeConfig.Form1.ddliCubeSide_SelectedIndexChanged ()
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChang ed()
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WnProc()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc()
at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.CTL.ComboBoxSetSelIndex()
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex()
at CubeConfig.Form1.Build_iCube()
at CubeConfig.Form1..ctor()
at CubeConfig.Program.Main()
Old 02-17-2008, 04:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by ToMMeR View Post

I have the same problem with the Cube Config Tool version 4.1 on a HTC Touch Dual from europe with iCube installed on it,

Its not a rebranded model like the Sprint, its with the original HTC logo on it, bought from HTC in europe.

When trying to startup the cube config tool it comes up with an unexpected error in CubeConfig.exe. Ill post u the detailed error message at the bottom of this post if that helps debugging the problem.

Another minor bug i found is that since my Touch Dual isnt in english but in danish the Cube Config Tool creates a folder called Programs inside my Programs folder in the start menu (called Programmer in danish) and then creates the shortcut in there. So the shortcut is in Menu, Programmer, Programs instead of just in Menu, Programmer.
I can simply remove this folder and move the shortcut which isnt a problem.

as said above this is made originally for the vogue and has been known to work on some other phones but not all. so if it doesnt work you will have to dothe registry edits manually.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:30 AM

View ToMMeR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ToMMeR's Photo Album Add ToMMeR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Aight mate, i understand.

Could any1 then point out how i edit in the registry on a Windows Mobile?
Havent come across any kind of command prompt, i tried searching the device for anything named registry, reg, and regedit with no luck.

And how you install the Cube Config Tool manually? All i see inside the cab file is an xml file and three files with the fileextensions 000, 001, 002 and 003
Old 02-18-2008, 05:05 PM

Aight mate, i understand.

Could any1 then point out how i edit in the registry on a Windows Mobile?
Havent come across any kind of command prompt, i tried searching the device for anything named registry, reg, and regedit with no luck.

And how you install the Cube Config Tool manually? All i see inside the cab file is an xml file and three files with the fileextensions 000, 001, 002 and 003
you need to download a registry editor i use resco which can be found at the site. if you do a search on the site and read through the threads of the configs of the cube you will find out how to do this manually.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:20 PM

Thnx m8.. I've now found a registry editor.

I've tried searching for quite a while now for any posts regarding how to install the Cube Config Tool v. 4.1. manually but havent been able to find any posts about it.
Could you help me out find the post you are refering to?
Old 02-19-2008, 06:34 PM

Thnx m8.. I've now found a registry editor.

I've tried searching for quite a while now for any posts regarding how to install the Cube Config Tool v. 4.1. manually but havent been able to find any posts about it.
Could you help me out find the post you are refering to?
there are over4 posts with this exact post in it but here it is again for the last time please search in the fuure since i will not do this again for you.
HKE_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch\APLaunchet .

In that folder there are several folders where you can change the exe file and icon. In the folder listed above, there are six different folders to check. That will allow you to change the Flo Cube window with 6 choices (Email, etc.) To change the window with the 3 choices, (Music, Photos, Videos) you have to go into another folder. You search for the one which lists the program to start an IE browser and change the file name to audiomanager.exe. Then you must do a soft reset and the program will have changed.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:14 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint HTC Touch

View seraphic's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View seraphic's Photo Album Add seraphic's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok Dash... i dont think this has been discussed so here it is....
I have installed the cube config tool onto my phone (HTC Sprint Touch) and it shows up the programs folder... when i open it everythings all good....seems likes its going to work great

What I want to do now is change sprint tv to go to the videos I have on my storage card... So I change the name from "Sprint TV" to "Videos" and the path form whatever sprint tv was to \Storage Card\Videos so I did a soft reset and the name of the Sprint TV was changed to Videos but when I click on it It still takes me to Sprint TV

The same thing goes for my Sprint Music tab... I wanted to change it to just Music and make it go to my mp3's stored on my storage card but same thing happened... It still takes me to sprint music store... Please help!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Mobile Model: HTC HERO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View birdman504's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View birdman504's Photo Album Add birdman504's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i cant get in this area
Old 02-21-2008, 04:03 AM

“ Originally Posted by seraphic View Post

Ok Dash... i dont think this has been discussed so here it is....
I have installed the cube config tool onto my phone (HTC Sprint Touch) and it shows up the programs folder... when i open it everythings all good....seems likes its going to work great

What I want to do now is change sprint tv to go to the videos I have on my storage card... So I change the name from "Sprint TV" to "Videos" and the path form whatever sprint tv was to \Storage Card\Videos so I did a soft reset and the name of the Sprint TV was changed to Videos but when I click on it It still takes me to Sprint TV

The same thing goes for my Sprint Music tab... I wanted to change it to just Music and make it go to my mp3's stored on my storage card but same thing happened... It still takes me to sprint music store... Please help!!!
make sure you are pressing save

“ Originally Posted by birdman504 View Post

i cant get in this area
what???
Old 02-21-2008, 08:30 AM

View dernellmurray's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dernellmurray's Photo Album Add dernellmurray's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I want to put the iphone interface onn my sprint htc touch. How can I do so?
Old 02-21-2008, 10:45 PM

“ Originally Posted by dernellmurray View Post

I want to put the iphone interface onn my sprint htc touch. How can I do so?
wow theres a theme here. s said many ties before go and do a quick search for it.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint touch

View stang312's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stang312's Photo Album Add stang312's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

When I installed the cube config it kept freezing up my htc touch. Any idea why?
Old 03-13-2008, 07:06 PM

View siniority's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View siniority's Photo Album Add siniority's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so how do i view the cube site..
Old 03-13-2008, 07:25 PM

“ Originally Posted by stang312 View Post

When I installed the cube config it kept freezing up my htc touch. Any idea why?
it shouldnt i have never had any problems with it and neither have anyone else that i have heard of and i almost know everyone lol... try to reinstall and than see what that does and also make sure that you install to main memory and not card since that might cause freezing.

“ Originally Posted by siniority View Post

so how do i view the cube site..
cube site what you talkin bout.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:29 PM

View siniority's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View siniority's Photo Album Add siniority's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

it shouldnt i have never had any problems with it and neither have anyone else that i have heard of and i almost know everyone lol... try to reinstall and than see what that does and also make sure that you install to main memory and not card since that might cause freezing.

cube site what you talkin bout.
I am registered just that im trying to get the touchflo design that you got...but everytime that i click on the thread its says said im not allowed...
Old 03-14-2008, 07:02 AM

“ Originally Posted by siniority View Post

I am registered just that im trying to get the touchflo design that you got...but everytime that i click on the thread its says said im not allowed...
been discussed many times please search in the future. go to the following link and than sign up for the group members software than give us adequate time to approve you. Thanks https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/pro...editusergroups
Old 03-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View Raingod's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Raingod's Photo Album Add Raingod's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I seem to be having a problem and I'm not sure if it is related to this Cube Config tool, or if it may be a phone problem. It seems that no matter what app or what .brn file I assign to the middle button on the 3 app side of the cube, it always turns out like this:

Has anyone else had this problem? I've already tried uninstalling the Cube Config, soft reset, re-install Cube Config, soft reset. I still get the same end result. I really don't want to have to do a hard reset.

Old 03-27-2008, 07:29 PM

“ Originally Posted by Raingod View Post

I seem to be having a problem and I'm not sure if it is related to this Cube Config tool, or if it may be a phone problem. It seems that no matter what app or what .brn file I assign to the middle button on the 3 app side of the cube, it always turns out like this:

Has anyone else had this problem? I've already tried uninstalling the Cube Config, soft reset, re-install Cube Config, soft reset. I still get the same end result. I really don't want to have to do a hard reset.
you have to make sure you save the quality as high or it wont work after you make the brn file. or you have it as the wrong size.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View Raingod's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Raingod's Photo Album Add Raingod's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Okay, as it turns out I'm a bonehead. The image was the wrong size. I was using Spunks3's icon packs that he made to go with the 6 sided Vista cube, and the .brn file I was trying to use wasn't intended for the 3 app side of the cube. Oh well, I guess I will just have to rearrange my layout.

Old 04-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH

View puma13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puma13's Photo Album Add puma13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have the same problem, can you finally solve it? How?Thanks
Old 04-02-2008, 08:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by puma13 View Post

I have the same problem, can you finally solve it? How?Thanks
what problem is that you hasve to be more specific.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH

View puma13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puma13's Photo Album Add puma13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have the same problem with the Cube Config Tool version 4.1 on a HTC Touch with iCube installed on it,

Its not a rebranded model like the Sprint, its with the original HTC logo on it, bought in Mexico.

And the cube has 3 side, the one that has the internet, calendar, etc.. remains with the "original look", and the other two have the "icube look" , do you konw why.
Quote:

Thanks for your attention man.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:03 PM

“ Originally Posted by puma13 View Post

I have the same problem with the Cube Config Tool version 4.1 on a HTC Touch with iCube installed on it,

Its not a rebranded model like the Sprint, its with the original HTC logo on it, bought in Mexico.

And the cube has 3 side, the one that has the internet, calendar, etc.. remains with the "original look", and the other two have the "icube look" , do you konw why.
Quote:

Thanks for your attention man.
no clue i never had problems... you installed the cube and this cube config tool to the main memory and not the card correct.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul 6800

View zerocarpileup's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View zerocarpileup's Photo Album Add zerocarpileup's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok i m not sure what the problem is. ive downloaded the cabs for the icube, including the configuration tool and now it seems to be sort of taking place of my ultimate launcher, wich i have the htc home on also. whenever i swipe it side to side the ultimate launcher doesnt repond and it takes me directly to icube. is this normal? can i run ultimate launcher + icube togehter without conflict? please help......
Old 08-18-2008, 08:45 PM

“ Originally Posted by zerocarpileup View Post

Ok i m not sure what the problem is. ive downloaded the cabs for the icube, including the configuration tool and now it seems to be sort of taking place of my ultimate launcher, wich i have the htc home on also. whenever i swipe it side to side the ultimate launcher doesnt repond and it takes me directly to icube. is this normal? can i run ultimate launcher + icube togehter without conflict? please help......
no not on your mgul sorry.... and bro your using quite a bit of ram and since the cube works that tells me that your running WM6 which tells me that your running stock......... i think you should go custom.... but once again to answer your question you cant run both of them at the same time.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:32 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul 6800

View zerocarpileup's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View zerocarpileup's Photo Album Add zerocarpileup's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for the quick reponse i kinda figured they woulnt work together, by the way when you say go custom, what do you mean by that? and why? right now im running WM6.1 rev a.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:43 AM

“ Originally Posted by zerocarpileup View Post

Thanks for the quick reponse i kinda figured they woulnt work together, by the way when you say go custom, what do you mean by that? and why? right now im running WM6.1 rev a.
custom roms are faster, more stable, lock onto gps faster, etc etc....... trust me bro you will love it!!1 look at the side menu and rom releases and you will see what im talking bout.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Mobile Model: Touch

View NinjaMom's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NinjaMom's Photo Album Add NinjaMom's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Cube Config Tool 4.1 Working For ICUBE !

Ok... I am OCD and have to know before I go working on this.... LOL

1) Do I install the icube first or the config tool? Does it matter either way?

2) Can I do a hard reset afterwards and the phone go back to the original cube if I want it to?

Old 09-10-2008, 02:41 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i dont have the touch, but from what i know yes, hard rest sets ur phone back the original rom.. so if ur running a stock rom itll go back to the out of box factory settings. as for installing, id install the cube first..
The Following User Says Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2008, 05:45 PM

Re: Cube Config Tool 4.1 Working For ICUBE !

“ Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post

Ok... I am OCD and have to know before I go working on this.... LOL

1) Do I install the icube first or the config tool? Does it matter either way?

2) Can I do a hard reset afterwards and the phone go back to the original cube if I want it to?
it doesnt matter what version you install first but just to let you know if you are running WM 6.1 you wont be able to use the icube....... all the past cubes dont work on 6.1 so many (myself included) resorted to the musicflo which can be found here: https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...light=musicflo

and yes a hard reset will reset the cube :>
Old 10-14-2008, 05:57 PM

View cletusjr03's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cletusjr03's Photo Album Add cletusjr03's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Where can i find what i need to rotate my htc customizer like a cube as shown in ur famous youtube video ultimate launcher
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
config, cube, icube, tool, working