Old 12-08-2007, 07:29 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Iphone Cube

you can find it here and please read the instructions: https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...033#post183033
Old 12-09-2007, 12:55 AM
Mobile Model: 8925 and 3G Iphone
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

View rico002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rico002's Photo Album Add rico002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Iphone Cube

nice, i have the original touch flo, how do i disable that and make the icube run and how can i have the sprint tv button changed to something else? nice work man really!
Old 12-09-2007, 06:58 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by rico002 View Post

nice, i have the original touch flo, how do i disable that and make the icube run and how can i have the sprint tv button changed to something else? nice work man really!
get the cube customozer its a read stickfy under the touch section in the help desk from the side menu. and just install the cab file in the post and it will do the rest of it for you.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Young Money's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Young Money's Photo Album Add Young Money's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

is there a Cube Configuration Tool for the icube?
Old 12-10-2007, 07:16 PM

the current one will work for a couple sides but the rest has to be done manually.
Old 12-11-2007, 04:10 PM

updated to version 1.10 fixing some problems with the way it was running on the touch including some people experiencign the shortcuts not working but the 1 posts link has been updated
Old 12-12-2007, 04:13 PM

View IslandB01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View IslandB01's Photo Album Add IslandB01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok, so I got this iCube working on my HTC Touch, but it's not just like yours DASH. My old cube is just gone. I don't go through the files to open the iCube like you did. And some of the icons don't work. Is the iCube folder supposed to be in a certain area? I have it in my documents. Should I move it? And exactly how do I customize the icons? Hella thanks bro, and I'm sorry if this is discussed somewhere I'm just hella excited because this is the biggest mod I've done on my HTC LOL

"B"

EDIT: Ok here is a screen shot of what I'm not getting. How do I have this as a home page like you do? Hella thanks bro!

Old 12-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

to install this mod just drag the cab over to your phone click install, to device, soft reset and walaaa you have you icube... the icube replace htc standar cube and make look like an iphone sorta cube and some buttons dont work because u simply dont have those programs it links to. and if u want to customize button you must do it through the reg editer currently but a icube configurater is on the way and will arive shortly so plz be patiante and enjoy the cube

Old 12-12-2007, 05:00 PM

“ Originally Posted by IslandB01 View Post

Ok, so I got this iCube working on my HTC Touch, but it's not just like yours DASH. My old cube is just gone. I don't go through the files to open the iCube like you did. And some of the icons don't work. Is the iCube folder supposed to be in a certain area? I have it in my documents. Should I move it? And exactly how do I customize the icons? Hella thanks bro, and I'm sorry if this is discussed somewhere I'm just hella excited because this is the biggest mod I've done on my HTC LOL

"B"

EDIT: Ok here is a screen shot of what I'm not getting. How do I have this as a home page like you do? Hella thanks bro!

alright bro thats the iphone interface that you are showing right there please post in a new thread with the iphone interface and not the icube they are totally different things. Thanks
Old 01-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Mobile Model: HTC touch

View pjvab's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pjvab's Photo Album Add pjvab's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey man,

I just downloaded the ICUBE cab file and dragged saved it on my pc then dragged it onto my phone (HTC touch) but when I hit to open the file on the phone it just gives me a description of what the file is. When I open the file on my pc though is has a bunch of folders and then a set up file...help?

Thanks man

-HACK THE PLANET
Old 01-02-2008, 05:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by pjvab View Post

Hey man,

I just downloaded the ICUBE cab file and dragged saved it on my pc then dragged it onto my phone (HTC touch) but when I hit to open the file on the phone it just gives me a description of what the file is. When I open the file on my pc though is has a bunch of folders and then a set up file...help?

Thanks man

-HACK THE PLANET
correct thats a cab file just double click on that on your phone and it will ask you where you want to install and choose main memory ... i dont know why you are getting the description and all...... takes some screen shots and share them with me since you are obviously doing summtin wrong.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:17 PM
I930 User
Mobile Model: HTC Touch AKa Vogue
Mobile Carrier: boost unlimited

View lalo41's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalo41's Photo Album Add lalo41's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

how do i install icube on the wing if i got no touchflo ? please dasht any help will be great thanks

Old 01-05-2008, 08:29 PM

“ Originally Posted by lalo41 View Post

how do i install icube on the wing if i got no touchflo ? please dasht any help will be great thanks
all you have to do is go to the one under the mogul section and than go to icube from that sections and download the teo necessary files and you willl be golden.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:46 PM

View barthoogi's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View barthoogi's Photo Album Add barthoogi's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

is it normal to that when i pull up the cube it is very slow or will it be this way for a while and will adjust? or should i do a restart, reinstall ty for all help
Old 01-16-2008, 01:22 AM

“ Originally Posted by barthoogi View Post

is it normal to that when i pull up the cube it is very slow or will it be this way for a while and will adjust? or should i do a restart, reinstall ty for all help
well try a soft reset and all you might have too many programs running all at once. make sure you are using a task manager i use quick menu personally and that you are closing out of the program not minimizing. this would be a cause for sluggish behavior
Old 01-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Mobile Model: htc mogal 6800

View branchesoflife's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View branchesoflife's Photo Album Add branchesoflife's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Please note I have the HTC Mogal 6800. I love what you have done to your phone. Hey I am not as smart as you guy donot Know how to do those thing. Will help with the donation if you could me convert my phone to an iphone and the touch screen cube.:flowers:
Old 01-21-2008, 04:18 PM

“ Originally Posted by branchesoflife View Post

Please note I have the HTC Mogal 6800. I love what you have done to your phone. Hey I am not as smart as you guy donot Know how to do those thing. Will help with the donation if you could me convert my phone to an iphone and the touch screen cube.
i have a section located thats called let D/\SH do it for you. just tgo there summtin like that might interest you.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Mobile Model: sprint htc touch

View crissean's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crissean's Photo Album Add crissean's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Why is it that when i go to click on the link, it tells me i do not have permission to view thread?
Old 02-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

cause you have to read the notice on the homepage of the site

www.smartphonejunkie.org/main.php

look above the shoutbox

Old 02-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Mobile Model: sprint htc touch

View crissean's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crissean's Photo Album Add crissean's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks for you reply..i don't wanna sound like i don't know what i'm doing but i went to the home page to read the notice and all i see is the donate and go gold above the shout box.. In need of help
Old 02-10-2008, 04:20 PM

above the chat box is a link for private area. heres the diresct link sign up for the members software group and thsn give us adequate time to verify you and you will be golden. Thanks.
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/pro...editusergroups
Old 02-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Mobile Model: ppc6800

View killaatwill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View killaatwill's Photo Album Add killaatwill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You are not authorized to post any spam link (You need 5 or more post to post a link)
Old 02-10-2008, 06:33 PM

“ Originally Posted by killaatwill View Post

You are not authorized to post any spam link (You need 5 or more post to post a link)
as said in your post to post a link you have to have at least 5 posts. this is due to cut back on spammin of other websites,
Old 02-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch

View edukes816's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View edukes816's Photo Album Add edukes816's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

where can i get the link???????
Old 02-14-2008, 08:55 PM

“ Originally Posted by edukes816 View Post

where can i get the link???????
do a quick search for it come on now.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:35 PM

View N8pez's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View N8pez's Photo Album Add N8pez's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

In tying to download icube for touch this message appears You don't have permission to view threads in this forum.
Please help!
Old 02-21-2008, 03:44 AM

“ Originally Posted by N8pez View Post

In tying to download icube for touch this message appears You don't have permission to view threads in this forum.
Please help!
your answer could ahve been found by doing the following things

1. look above the chat box
2. did a quick search with the terms in the error message
3. gone to my control panel/edit options/under miscellaneous on the left go tot group membership and than sign up for the group members software than give us adequate time to approve you.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:34 PM

View N8pez's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View N8pez's Photo Album Add N8pez's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks bro all do that
Old 02-25-2008, 09:38 PM

View nyzinfamous's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nyzinfamous's Photo Album Add nyzinfamous's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey i downloaded this cab file and replaced my HTC interface with it but i dont like it.. does anyone have a link where i can download the htc original interface again? Thanks
Old 02-25-2008, 10:01 PM

“ Originally Posted by nyzinfamous View Post

hey i downloaded this cab file and replaced my HTC interface with it but i dont like it.. does anyone have a link where i can download the htc original interface again? Thanks
just uninstall from start/settings/system/remove programs
Old 02-25-2008, 10:16 PM

View nyzinfamous's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nyzinfamous's Photo Album Add nyzinfamous's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks
Old 02-25-2008, 10:20 PM

“ Originally Posted by nyzinfamous View Post

thanks
np just hit the thanks button in the lower right of every useful post.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:44 AM

View Zonbi's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Zonbi's Photo Album Add Zonbi's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

it says i do not have access to it.what do i do???? i rrly want this cube plz help!!!yes imma noob sorry.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:51 AM

View Zonbi's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Zonbi's Photo Album Add Zonbi's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sorry bout that i just askd to be a software member.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:34 AM

“ Originally Posted by Zonbi View Post

sorry bout that i just askd to be a software member.
np and i acepted you so you are all good.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:47 AM

duuude thanx so much u just changed my life..until the Samsung M800 comes out.|{
Old 03-01-2008, 02:50 AM

“ Originally Posted by Zonbi View Post

duuude thanx so much u just changed my life..until the Samsung M800 comes out.|{
ive ben waiting for them to tell us if it is windows mobile powered. if it isnt there is no way that im even gonna touch it.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:22 AM
Mobile Model: nokia 7310

View newuser's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View newuser's Photo Album Add newuser's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

After clicking the link, it says that,

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3. The page that you are trying to view is private and need admin permission to view
4. If you feel that this message is an error and need support please send a pm to puertoblack2003 or D/\SH,with your problem and we will help you in a timely manner.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:38 PM

“ Originally Posted by newuser View Post

After clicking the link, it says that,

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3. The page that you are trying to view is private and need admin permission to view
4. If you feel that this message is an error and need support please send a pm to puertoblack2003 or D/\SH,with your problem and we will help you in a timely manner.
please search bro this has been discussed to death. go to the following link and than sign up for members software and than give us adequate time to approve you. Thanks https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/pro...editusergroups
Old 03-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue (Sprint Touch)

View Musicman247's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Musicman247's Photo Album Add Musicman247's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I've read through this forum, and maybe I've missed it, but nowhere does it mention who the creator of this iCube Skin is or where it was originally posted. I truly hope that the owner of this forum is not trying to pass off my work as his, hoping to recieve donations.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:54 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post

I've read through this forum, and maybe I've missed it, but nowhere does it mention who the creator of this iCube Skin is or where it was originally posted. I truly hope that the owner of this forum is not trying to pass off my work as his, hoping to recieve donations.

i have no idea what you are implying here. This is a modification site and we do not take credit of any programs what we do in a modification forum is share to our members what we have done to beatify our phones and what extra we can do or how far it can go.

And technology we can do what we want, this is a private forum and you chose to register you should have read the disclaimer upon registering.But since you have agreed. You have understood it.

Any donation that we get here has nothing to do with programs from any Authors. As i stated this is a modification forum, Donation that we do get it goes towards the server, license and other...And its none of your business where the donation is going to or from.

Since you took the time to read this thread you should have read that if you see any infractions or disagree with anything in this PRIVATE forum, you can send a email to our lawyer @ legal@smartphonejunkie.net.

Otherwise either learn form what we can do to our mobile phones or you can leave and don't come back....READ THE DISCLAMIER....

Old 03-14-2008, 01:22 PM

View Musicman247's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Musicman247's Photo Album Add Musicman247's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Old 03-14-2008, 01:33 PM

Old 03-14-2008, 01:36 PM

I did not post a spam link, and there is no way to edit my posts.
Old 03-14-2008, 01:37 PM

Let's try this again.

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

i have no idea what you are implying here. This is a modification site and we do not take credit of any programs what we do in a modification forum is share to our members what we have done to beatify our phones and what extra we can do or how far it can go.

And technology we can do what we want, this is a private forum and you chose to register you should have read the disclaimer upon registering.But since you have agreed. You have understood it.

Any donation that we get here has nothing to do with programs from any Authors. As i stated this is a modification forum, Donation that we do get it goes towards the server, license and other...And its none of your business where the donation is going to or from.

Since you took the time to read this thread you should have read that if you see any infractions or disagree with anything in this PRIVATE forum, you can send a email to our lawyer....

Otherwise either learn form what we can do to our mobile phones or you can leave and don't come back....READ THE DISCLAMIER....

I don't believe I was implying anything. Simply stating a hope. I did not break any of your posting rules.

I did read the Disclaimer, hoping to find something to the effect of "We'd like to thank the developers and creators of these modifications and apps. Without you we wouldn't be here. Instead I found the words "All the objects on this site are PRIVATE property" which I suppose is true, but exactly whose private property should be called into question. I also saw the words "If you like my work then donate!" in huge letters in D/\ASH's signature. What work exactly? Downloading other people's work and then creating a thread here about it?

I also read through the Forum Rules and found this little gem:

“ Quote ”

Smartphonejunkie (Copyright Notice) Please Read

to all members and staff and visitors, SPJ does not and will not host any files to the server without the written consent from the owner or owners if any files hosted by our members and staff with out the written approval the members and or staff will be banned from the site and file will be deleted.If you have any questions or not sure what to upload feel free and send me a pm or email at puertoblack2003_at_smartphonejunkie.net thank you, site admin
So you are in direct violation of your own rules since I have not been asked for nor given permission for the iCube to be posted here.

I don't mind that it's here, in fact I'm glad that so many people are enjoying it! But I would like to be recognized for all of the hard work that I put into it. Please think of the developers and creators when posting their work. A simple thank you at the end of the first post would suffice for most of us. Something like:

iCube created by Musicman247 and Zyphlin

or

Cube Config 4 created by thisguyinoc

Posting someone elses work without giving them credit, and then asking for donations for your "work" is not cool.

MM247
Old 03-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

no one is taking credit for your work bro....donation are to keep the server alive..So calm down.....No where in that post does it imply that the poster is taking credit for your work....we just provide a link to it....so take a breather....You want your little plug its not a issue....ok....geesh....I don't know why people get so over worked over stuff....I understand you said you developed it...So contact puertoblack2003 via pm provide him proof your the developer...and poof you get your plug.....The privacy statement is issued not to take credit for others work but to protect the rights of the site....Follow?The fact is links spread fast...maybe where he got it like xda or ppc have not given credit to developer as well..so maybe this is why its not in the post...do you flame their boards as well?Secondly you publish you work do you not? so how is it private?Dont get me wrong i see you want credit...but dont pin point us.when its all over the net...making it public domain....And thirdly dash work is him busting his a$$ to keep the site up.As well as he does develop stuff mainly like for htc customizer and so on.....look at his post count...running a help site isn't exactly cake.....dash takes credit for busting his butt thats it and helping others install and diagnose issues.....What we offer is a service.Like a link referral site....As puertoblack2003 said you read the disclaimers...You agreed to the terms...you don't like it contact the legal or leave its that simple...other wise be civil provide him proof and its done and over...
Old 03-14-2008, 02:04 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Let's try this again.

I don't believe I was implying anything. Simply stating a hope. I did not break any of your posting rules.

I did read the Disclaimer, hoping to find something to the effect of "We'd like to thank the developers and creators of these modifications and apps. Without you we wouldn't be here. Instead I found the words "All the objects on this site are PRIVATE property" which I suppose is true, but exactly whose private property should be called into question. I also saw the words "If you like my work then donate!" in huge letters in D/\ASH's signature. What work exactly? Downloading other people's work and then creating a hypthread here about it?

I also read through the Forum Rules and found this little gem:

So you are in direct violation of your own rules since I have not been asked for nor given permission for the iCube to be posted here.

I don't mind that it's here, in fact I'm glad that so many people are enjoying it! But I would like to be recognized for all of the hard work that I put into it. Please think of the developers and creators when posting their work. A simple thank you at the end of the first post would suffice for most of us. Something like:

iCube created by Musicman247 and Zyphlin

or

Cube Config 4 created by thisguyinoc

Posting someone elses work without giving them credit, and then asking for donations for your "work" is not cool.

MM247

Now as far as the authors permission. You are correct and we do practice it sometime we forget or probably to lazy....I did notice that since you are crapping the other post adding you credit which i don't care...2 out of 3 your name was added on the post by tigerz as the person responsible and you're from ppcgeeks..so i don't see the problem as i stated no one is taking credit here....

Also i will say it again donation we get it has nothing to do with developers programs...regardless what you think or how the staff advertise on there sigs We do have bills here...

I can ask for donation here for michael jackson who might be getting a nose implant..but we can use it for a poster child for we are the world campaign ...are we in violation!!!!.

I don't want to go any further with this...this is mod forum and want it that way....i will be force to suspend your account or take it through pm..

Old 03-14-2008, 02:06 PM

You provide a link without any explanation except "Hope you like it" and directly below it is "If Ya Like My Work And Contributions Please Donate So I Can continue to help you all enjoy your Device's just a little more." What else would people think but 'this guy must have made this'.

No, I don't flame the PPCGeeks and XDA boards, I actually post my work on their boards. And it's strange that their Admins do not ask for donations in their signatures, yet their servers stay up.

The Copyright notice in the forum rules says that it applies to staff as well.

I'm sorry if I sound riled up. It's because I am. In the past week we have discovered people on Ebay selling other people's apps and skins. It was very aggravating to see something that someone had worked so hard on be sold by someone else without any credit or donations going toward the creator.

It's the same thing here. People come on this board, download something, and then donate to the person who posted it, and the creator gets the shaft.

I think I have a right to be upset. Put yourself in my situation. If you spent weeks creating something and then saw me on another site posting that work without any aknowledgement to you, and then asking for donations, wouldn't you be a little po'd?

Old 03-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You provide a link without any explanation except "Hope you like it" and directly below it is "If Ya Like My Work And Contributions Please Donate So I Can continue to help you all enjoy your Device's just a little more." What else would people think but 'this guy must have made this'.

No, I don't flame the PPCGeeks and XDA boards, I actually post my work on their boards. And it's strange that their Admins do not ask for donations in their signatures, yet their servers stay up.

The Copyright notice in the forum rules says that it applies to staff as well.

I'm sorry if I sound riled up. It's because I am. In the past week we have discovered people on Ebay selling other people's apps and skins. It was very aggravating to see something that someone had worked so hard on be sold by someone else without any credit or donations going toward the creator.

It's the same thing here. People come on this board, download something, and then donate to the person who posted it, and the creator gets the shaft.

I think I have a right to be upset. Put yourself in my situation. If you spent weeks creating something and then saw me on another site posting that work without any aknowledgement to you, and then asking for donations, wouldn't you be a little po'd?
lol my work i post as my work bro..I clearly state if its my work....I do make themes and other things that help...I also mod members phones so if you don't like it...Tough luck.The fact myself ,dash and other spend hrs a day helping members is work....See wiki if you don't know the definition of work......I take credit for no work that isn't mine...to be honest i think the cube programs are crap anyway and slow down the phone......I try to talk member out of even using them.
Old 03-14-2008, 02:39 PM

I'm done. I've spoken my peace. If you guys want to continue in this manner without crediting the authors, that's up to you. I can't stop you. I just had hoped that common courtesy would prevail.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
cube, iphone