Sprint Touch vs Sprint Mogul

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-27-2008, 09:58 PM
normb8s normb8s is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View normb8s's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View normb8s's Photo Album Add normb8s's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Touch vs Sprint Mogul

Sup people. I just wanted to start this thread to get peoples unbiased opinion on the Sprint Touch and Mogul. Tell me which phone you have, why you like it and the differences you see in the models that made you choose it over the other. Also tell us if you plan on trading it or if u think Sprint needs something better.

I personally selected the touch for its large memory and thinnest. I thought the lack of memory on the mogul and the thickness wasn't for me but to each his own. What I do like about the mogul is the slide-out keyboard, the new Rev A upgrade which allows GPS, and higher Internet speed. This upgrade made the mogul a beast. Let me hear your opinions.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to normb8s For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Touch vs Sprint Mogul

i vote for the mogul and im a current touch user (for now) and with the new mogul rom and keyboard memory dosent seem to be a problem espesially cause you can always install programs on the storage card if you wish so i say go with the mogul (this is comming from a current touch user, for now lol )

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tigerz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have a mogul.the reason i picked it was for the keyboard.I am currently running the new rev A and gps test rom.I also bought a 8gb SdHc card for it.Also have it overclocked running at 624.I couldn't be happier with the phone.memory has never been a issue.I have it filled with appz games and music.only used half to less of my phones memory.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2008, 12:13 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the memory has never been an issue with me. as you know i owned both of them for the longest period of time and got them both before the official release dates. but the mogul is by far the more superior phone. the mogul has the keyboard, the same speeds, rev a niow with turn by turn gps, and many other cool widgets with it. i load my phone up with programs and it never has problems and recently overclocked it to 624 like kaos did thanks to hom for finding the app. the mogul is a little bit bigger but seems to be a lot more sturdy than the touch which quite frankly worried me with the screen being flush. the screen on the mogul is also a lot nicer and looks great even in the sunlight. the touchs screen is very glarey and looks horrible if your not looking at it from straight on which is another downside to the touch. the keyboard issue was also a little annoying. on the mogul you have the slideout qwerty keyboard which is nice since you dont have to worry bout findign and running a great easy type keyboard for everyday uses of the phone. i found the mogul to be a lot more stable also and requires less soft resets than the touch does. well i think that covers about eveything feel free to ask if you have any questions about what i just said lol.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2008, 02:11 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View thegameksk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thegameksk's Photo Album Add thegameksk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I am a current Sprint Touch user but I am currently deciding on weather to send the touch back for the Mogul. The Mogul itself also has a touch screen. So as far as I can see the main difference is the Moguls keyboard vs the Touch's extra memory. You guys really never had a problem with the Mogul's memory? The main reason I got the touch was for the memory. Also does anyone know why the Touch is cheaper then the Mogul? I've head mixed reviews on it's memory. Also how is the speaker for music playing? I'd be using the phone for youtube videos. Maybe some videos but I have an Ipod video more or less for that. Let me know what you guys think because I need to make a decision soon. Thanks guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to thegameksk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2008, 02:25 AM

View thegameksk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thegameksk's Photo Album Add thegameksk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I am a current Sprint Touch user but I am currently deciding on weather to send the touch back for the Mogul. The Mogul itself also has a touch screen. So as far as I can see the main difference is the Moguls keyboard vs the Touch's extra memory. You guys really never had a problem with the Mogul's memory? The main reason I got the touch was for the memory. Also does anyone know why the Touch is cheaper then the Mogul? I've head mixed reviews on it's memory. Also how is the speaker for music playing? I'd be using the phone for youtube videos. Maybe some videos but I have an Ipod video more or less for that. Let me know what you guys think because I need to make a decision soon. Thanks guys.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:35 AM

The Following User Says Thank You to thegameksk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2008, 03:22 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by thegameksk View Post

wow you only need to post once lol. the speaker on it is awesome and very loud crips and clear. ive compared the touch and the mogul first hand with both of my phones and the moguls speaker is better in every way mentioned above.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2008, 03:52 AM

Sorry about all the posts my internet's acting up. So from what I can gather the Mogul can do just about anything the Touch can only it has a keyboard but less memory?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thegameksk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2008, 04:00 AM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View I930 KING's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View I930 KING's Photo Album Add I930 KING's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yes i own a touch and im very sad to say that the mogul is way better. I wish i had one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I930 KING For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2008, 07:02 AM

Sorry about all the posts my internet's acting up. So from what I can gather the Mogul can do just about anything the Touch can only it has a keyboard but less memory?
yes basically the two phones are the same guts for the most part the mogul has less memory for running programs but how many programs are you really going to have running at the same time now???? other than that it is the same phone in a different package and some other small tweaks that i mentioned in my other posts in this thread.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:40 AM

I just switched my Touch for the Mogul. I like the Mogul better already with the keyboard. What exactly is the overclocking program?
Old 01-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just switched my Touch for the Mogul. I like the Mogul better already with the keyboard. What exactly is the overclocking program?
It over clocks the phones cpu. If you don't know what over clocking means.Here is wiki's definition.

“ Quote ”

Overclocking is the process of forcing a computer component to run at a higher clock rate than it was designed for or was designated by the manufacturer, usually practiced by personal computer enthusiasts in order to increase the performance of their computers. Some of them purchase low-end computer components which they then overclock to higher speeds, or overclock high-end components to attain levels of performance beyond their factory defaults. Others overclock outdated components to keep pace with new system requirements, rather than purchasing new hardware products as expected by the computer industry.

Users who overclock their components mainly focus their efforts on processors, video cards, motherboard chipsets, and Random Access Memory (RAM). It is done through manipulating the CPU multiplier and the motherboard's front side bus (FSB) speed until a maximum stable operating frequency is reached. While the idea is simple, variation in the electrical and physical characteristics of computing systems complicates the process. CPU multipliers, bus dividers, voltages, thermal loads, cooling techniques and several other factors can affect it.
remember to press thank you button
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2008, 01:00 PM

Can it brick my phone or damage it? Also what is it called so I can do a search for it and download it. Thanks again.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:50 PM

Can it brick my phone or damage it? Also what is it called so I can do a search for it and download it. Thanks again.
its called htc performance plus but just do a quick search for performance plus and you iwll be straight. and technically yes it can brick the phone but i have been doing it for almost a month now and have experienced no peoblmes on the original 2.17 rom or the new leaked rev a rom for my mogul. and my touch also handled it very well.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:53 PM

View PeekHoles's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PeekHoles's Photo Album Add PeekHoles's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

How is the call quality on the mogul? Is it as good or better than the touch?

If I do go with the mogul how hard is it to make it look and act just like the touch. I love the touch home and touch flow. So I'm sure I will have to do allot of mods to get it to look and act like a touch out of the box. I really love the keyboard and wifi on the mogul.

Thanks,
PeekHoles

Old 01-30-2008, 02:47 PM

“ Originally Posted by PeekHoles View Post

How is the call quality on the mogul? Is it as good or better than the touch?

If I do go with the mogul how hard is it to make it look and act just like the touch. I love the touch home and touch flow. So I'm sure I will have to do allot of mods to get it to look and act like a touch out of the box. I really love the keyboard and wifi on the mogul.

Thanks,
PeekHoles
the call quality to me is better than the touch and the voice is louder and clearer on the other side. and to make it have touch flo it is one cab file and there is the icube and a couple other custom ones that you can install through cab also. and the clock and the tabs is just a simple cab file also with an additional can for the customizer that you prolly already do use on your touch.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:42 PM
Tech-O-Shock

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i have officially switched from the touch over to the mogul (just sent back my touch to sprint today) yipeeee lolz

Old 01-30-2008, 07:09 PM
Mobile Model: k1m

View mkeezy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mkeezy's Photo Album Add mkeezy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so if i wanted i can send mine sprint touch back and get a whole new mogul? any extra cost or anything? this is my first time owning my own plan and phone =P so i dont know these type of things.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:11 PM

“ Originally Posted by mkeezy View Post

so if i wanted i can send mine sprint touch back and get a whole new mogul? any extra cost or anything? this is my first time owning my own plan and phone =P so i dont know these type of things.
you have to pull some strings and say im fed up with this problem and so on and than tell them you want a even exchange for the mogul and want a return package to send the touch back to them.... and tigerz WELCOME TO THE TRUE DARK SIDE
Old 02-01-2008, 01:38 PM

View PeekHoles's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PeekHoles's Photo Album Add PeekHoles's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

you have to pull some strings and say im fed up with this problem and so on and than tell them you want a even exchange for the mogul and want a return package to send the touch back to them.... and tigerz WELCOME TO THE TRUE DARK SIDE

Well I'm still in my 1st 30 days with sprint. I've had so many issues with sprint since day one retentions has had to order my phone since the get go. I tried to order a mogul last thurday they said it was on back order. So I said send me the touch and if I don't like it I will trade for the mogul. I got my touch for 123.00 for all the problems I have had. I just got my touch on monday I love the phone but really want the keyboard and wifi.

So I called in talked to telesales they wont me to pay the full price $350 then get a $100.00 rebate. I said hell no send me back to retentions, and they did. After about 20 mins to see if she was going to do it, this rep said yeah you will have to pay extra for the mogul no even swap what BS.

So basically the perk I got for the touch would go in the garbage if I upgrade to the mogul. Since she would not budge I said I will call back and just cancel service.

What do you all think I should do? I don't think I will leave I'm on sero and there's not a better plan out there.

Old 02-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Tech-O-Shock

call up a sprint executive we have the nimbers on the site and tell one of them yo9ur porblem they did a even trade for my touch for the mogul and i was about 4 months outov the trial

Old 02-01-2008, 04:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by Tigerz View Post

call up a sprint executive we have the nimbers on the site and tell one of them yo9ur porblem they did a even trade for my touch for the mogul and i was about 4 months outov the trial

Did they make you pay for the mogul upfront untill you sent in your touch?

Old 02-01-2008, 04:13 PM

Did they make you pay for the mogul upfront untill you sent in your touch?
no they send you a return package for the current phone with the new one your getting and they charge your account. than after you send it back they credit the account again.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:19 PM

no they send you a return package for the current phone with the new one your getting and they charge your account. than after you send it back they credit the account again.

I guess I need to call in again, they was going to do that but not do a even swap. If they did a even swap that would be fine. I just don't want to pay more. I'm looking for those sprint executive numbers now.

FYI I found the number wish me luck

Old 02-01-2008, 04:47 PM

I guess I need to call in again, they was going to do that but not do a even swap. If they did a even swap that would be fine. I just don't want to pay more. I'm looking for those sprint executive numbers now.

FYI I found the number wish me luck
good luck bro and keep us informed
Old 02-01-2008, 05:21 PM

Well no go just my luck, they still want to charge me the $350.00 then $100.00 off mail in rebate. That was straight from the Executive Services rep. He wanted a credit card as I have a $150.00 spending limit. He said they can't bill my account, even thoe I have 292.11 in credits in my account.

What I'm going to do is just send in my rebate get the $100.00 back and then I will have a touch for $23.00. Then going to sell it and get me the mogul.

Old 02-01-2008, 05:33 PM

Well no go just my luck, they still want to charge me the $350.00 then $100.00 off mail in rebate. That was straight from the Executive Services rep. He wanted a credit card as I have a $150.00 spending limit. He said they can't bill my account, even thoe I have 292.11 in credits in my account.

What I'm going to do is just send in my rebate get the $100.00 back and then I will have a touch for $23.00. Then going to sell it and get me the mogul.
you could try to call rententions and be like i have the touch and it is very buggy and i would like to to trade straight up for the mogul but sprint wont do that so and they are going to charge me full price so ill terminnate the contract and get the tilt through AT&T and get it for the 2 year price and they should allow it than... they cant lose anymore customers.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:45 PM

you could try to call rententions and be like i have the touch and it is very buggy and i would like to to trade straight up for the mogul but sprint wont do that so and they are going to charge me full price so ill terminnate the contract and get the tilt through AT&T and get it for the 2 year price and they should allow it than... they cant lose anymore customers.
I may try a little later again see what happens. I talked to a retention manager before this guy and she would not budge either. Both want to charge me the damn $350 and $100.00 off. I got the retention managers email that ordered my touch from and just sent her a email will see.

Old 02-01-2008, 05:58 PM

I may try a little later again see what happens. I talked to a retention manager before this guy and she would not budge either. Both want to charge me the damn $350 and $100.00 off. I got the retention managers email that ordered my touch from and just sent her a email will see.
aight keep us informed on how that goes bro... dont know why they are giving you such a hard time.... i just called and thay cut my bill in half and just made up soem bullshit reason lol.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:00 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch (vougue)

View splicitysplat's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View splicitysplat's Photo Album Add splicitysplat's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

does overclocking help out? if so how much. and will it work for the touch? is it worth doing?
Old 02-16-2008, 06:01 PM

“ Originally Posted by splicitysplat View Post

does overclocking help out? if so how much. and will it work for the touch? is it worth doing?
yes it does for sure.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:03 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch (vougue)

View splicitysplat's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View splicitysplat's Photo Album Add splicitysplat's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
so to overclock i just use the program that you listed earlier.

Do i use the program just like any other program you would use for the phone.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:08 PM

“ Originally Posted by splicitysplat View Post

so to overclock i just use the program that you listed earlier.

Do i use the program just like any other program you would use for the phone.
yessir just install to the phone with the cab file that you will download and than go to the settings lie it says in the thread......
Old 02-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO

View blink182fka6's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blink182fka6's Photo Album Add blink182fka6's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im also trying to get a mogul for my touch. Could someone give me a couple of great examples of issues the touch has? thanks
Old 02-18-2008, 06:37 PM

“ Originally Posted by blink182fka6 View Post

Im also trying to get a mogul for my touch. Could someone give me a couple of great examples of issues the touch has? thanks
missing drivera making choppy scrolling sometimes and also the lack of keyboard and trying to get a good on screen one for it.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:43 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thats n0t kool with the whole ps3 add!
Old 03-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Huh What
Mobile Model: Touch, Diamond, Pro

View Shenanigans's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Shenanigans's Photo Album Add Shenanigans's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok I hate you all now. I have a touch and after reading everyones response I think I have to go with a Mogul now. I just bought my touch 2/23/08 and I have 30 days to exchange it. I really like my touch though. I only use it for phone calls and texting and I like how it fits in my panys pocket nice and easy and doesnt buldge out. Also a keyboard really doesn't make me happier either cause I use T9 like a pro. QWERTY keyboards suck I think lol. Could never typ fast on one and still look at the keys when typing. So in your opinion should I switch over to a Mogul or stay with the touch?
Old 03-05-2008, 12:56 AM

“ Originally Posted by Shenanigans View Post

ok I hate you all now. I have a touch and after reading everyones response I think I have to go with a Mogul now. I just bought my touch 2/23/08 and I have 30 days to exchange it. I really like my touch though. I only use it for phone calls and texting and I like how it fits in my panys pocket nice and easy and doesnt buldge out. Also a keyboard really doesn't make me happier either cause I use T9 like a pro. QWERTY keyboards suck I think lol. Could never typ fast on one and still look at the keys when typing. So in your opinion should I switch over to a Mogul or stay with the touch?
well for your uses i would say for you to stay with the touch..... unless you want WM 6.1 and rev a like we do with faster net speeds and gps.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:08 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i have both and love both =]

they both have there up and downs.

ive had my mogul longer!

touch just got it recently.

they both have there good and bad its all a matter of preference.

Old 03-05-2008, 05:13 AM

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

i have both and love both =]

they both have there up and downs.

ive had my mogul longer!

touch just got it recently.

they both have there good and bad its all a matter of preference.
yessir that is true for sure and there is really no real answer for this question on which is better just what the users have experienced personally. but that still is a nice thing to read up on for the ones about to switch or get a new ppc and trying to decide between the two.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:21 AM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yessir that is true for sure and there is really no real answer for this question on which is better just what the users have experienced personally. but that still is a nice thing to read up on for the ones about to switch or get a new ppc and trying to decide between the two.
ya true i know i couldnt decide. but than when i got my mogul the touch was not available yet at least not to me because i dont got the hook up like you (lucky!) lol.

i like the mogul because of the full qwerty keyboard and the wifi

but i like the touch because its smaller and more slick and nice looking and the extra memory was good.

i like them both so i got them both lol

Old 03-05-2008, 05:27 AM

ya true i know i couldnt decide. but than when i got my mogul the touch was not available yet at least not to me because i dont got the hook up like you (lucky!) lol.

i like the mogul because of the full qwerty keyboard and the wifi

but i like the touch because its smaller and more slick and nice looking and the extra memory was good.

i like them both so i got them both lol
yeah i hear you i got to liquidate my stuff... i got the touch and mogul, mand than for gsm (which i dont have but got sent ot me for free!!) i have the touch cruise, the touch, the the kaiser, the hermes, and a couple others that im prolly gonna throw on ebay since ive done all the testing that was asked of me on them.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:38 AM

yeah i hear you i got to liquidate my stuff... i got the touch and mogul, mand than for gsm (which i dont have but got sent ot me for free!!) i have the touch cruise, the touch, the the kaiser, the hermes, and a couple others that im prolly gonna throw on ebay since ive done all the testing that was asked of me on them.
ya idk im picky and a gadget freak or gadget junkie like im sure most of us are lol so its hard for me to decide. i had the mogul not even for like 4 or 5 months and i had already wanted a new phone i almost got the centro until i decided i liked what i could do with windows mobile as far as customization so i went with the touch plus the keyboard for the centro was way to small to even try to get use to i had rather get use to the touch screen keyboards than this site was an god send to get pretty much all of those for free. by the way if i havnt mentioned before! I LOVE THIS SITE!!! lol. i visit this site like every chance i get online became my new fav site.

i never heard of the other phones you listed. well a couple sound familiar but not sure what they look like. but thats cool you going get money off something you got for free.

but what im wondering is how do you get these for free and get to test them because i know i would love to be able to do that also.

Old 03-05-2008, 05:45 AM

ya idk im picky and a gadget freak or gadget junkie like im sure most of us are lol so its hard for me to decide. i had the mogul not even for like 4 or 5 months and i had already wanted a new phone i almost got the centro until i decided i liked what i could do with windows mobile as far as customization so i went with the touch plus the keyboard for the centro was way to small to even try to get use to i had rather get use to the touch screen keyboards than this site was an god send to get pretty much all of those for free. by the way if i havnt mentioned before! I LOVE THIS SITE!!! lol. i visit this site like every chance i get online became my new fav site.

i never heard of the other phones you listed. well a couple sound familiar but not sure what they look like. but thats cool you going get money off something you got for free.

but what im wondering is how do you get these for free and get to test them because i know i would love to be able to do that also.
i do testing for a lot of different places than review on what they can handle and how they run under different cirumstances.... how do you think i got the mogul and the touch before they were released to the public lol.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:48 AM

i do testing for a lot of different places than review on what they can handle and how they run under different cirumstances.... how do you think i got the mogul and the touch before they were released to the public lol.
lol well i kinda already figured out that you do testing for places but my question was how did you get that job or ability or whatever you would like to call it. because i know i would like to do this.

Old 03-05-2008, 05:57 AM

lol well i kinda already figured out that you do testing for places but my question was how did you get that job or ability or whatever you would like to call it. because i know i would like to do this.
i get the offers. like i will go in there with my buddies and all and when they are trying to do whatever they need done the people there will talk to me and ask what i use as a phone and i show them than they call others over to see than it ends up with the boss and we get talking and they always seem to make offers and all... and once i write up the review of the stuff mentioned above (after they give me the phone for free of course with service for a lil to test out also free) they pick the parts out of it that they want and use it to tell there customers. i talked to see how it was going for them and suprisingly the reviews i write help them sell a lot of the high end phones...... the only phone i refuse to do this for is the iphone since i hate it with a passion.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:05 PM
Mobile Model: HTC PCC-6800

View TonyStyle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TonyStyle's Photo Album Add TonyStyle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

mogul is better
Old 03-17-2008, 11:00 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have owned both of these phones, and my opinion is that I enjoy the mogul better. That is not to say that it is in fact a better phone. I have had some problems with the touch, but defective phones exist... and I was an unlucky one to receive it... I really enjoy the mogul more because of the wifi abilities, the keyboard, and the rev a/gps (rev a/gps is supposed to be released tomorrow for the vogue and we will see how well it works). The thing that really got me was that every major cellular vendor in the US has some variation of the mogul, ie, At&t has the tilt, T-mobile has the wing, and verizon has the vx6800. (I probably forgot one...) Correct me if i'm wrong, but the only real differences between these phones are aestitics, and of course some are gsm, and some are cdma.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:12 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well I am proud to say that after using both phones and modding them out, the MOGUL is the beast of the two. After flashing to wm6.1 with GPS REV A (curretly running KAOS Fu*k Sprint Rom Build 420), this is the best phone of the two hands down. Memorey is strictly a non-issue. MOGUL is the winner.... Touch... Touch what?!!!
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
mogul, sprint, touch