Notices

Sprint Mogul official 3.35 rom What youve been waiting for...

STOCK - ROM RELEASES

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-10-2008, 09:44 AM
kaos kaos is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Mogul official 3.35 rom What youve been waiting for...

just got my hands on this Not sure whats even on it...downloading now...i will flash and add in more details.....
after its downloaded i will up to my rapidshare account for everyone..

UPDATE:
its still windows mobile 6.0 ... But the bright side is look at the free memory after install....so far i noticed seems snappier then previous stock roms....new radio....and a lot more memory...

Read More:
Why update the ROM on your device?

The software upgrade posted below provides several key enhancements for your Mogul:

1. Adds EV-DO Rev.A functionality for faster download and upload speeds when transmitting data wherever EV-DO Rev. A coverage is available.
2. Adds advanced GPS functionality including the software for Sprint Navigation.
3. Adds a Task Manager to the Today screen for easier access and management of Running Programs.
4. Improves Bluetooth performance including usage with Phone As Modem and wireless stereo headsets.
5. Corrects an issue where Windows Live Messenger content may be erased when the device power cycles.

DOWNLOAD:
DIRECT LINK

Code

http://download.america.htc.com/RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3.35.651.2_RS_TITAN_3.35.04_4350H_SPCS_AM_Ship.exe
RAPIDSHARE:

Code

http://rapidshare.com/files/98465092/RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3.35.651.2_RS_TITAN_3.35.04_4350H_SPCS_AM_Ship.exe
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

Uploads: 0

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Mogul official 3.35 rom What youve been waiting for...

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

just got my hands on this Not sure whats even on it...downloading now...i will flash and add in more details.....
after its downloaded i will up to my rapidshare account for everyone
DOWNLOAD:

Code

http://download.america.htc.com/RUU_TITAN_SPRINT_WWE_3.35.651.2_RS_TITAN_3.35.04_4350H_SPCS_AM_Ship.exe

ive been up all night and all morning waiting for this to be out on the link dash told me to keep checking up on and have not been able to get it so i can post it. i even had the thread ready so all i had to do was add link and submit it for everyone. even had rapidshare up and running ready so i can upload that also.

idk how or where you got it but looks like you beat me to it and looks like my whole night and morning of staying up just for this was for nothing lol.

its koo man. thanks. let us know how it goes.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:58 AM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

its not showing on their site i know....i had it pmed to me by a member of ppc.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:03 AM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

its not showing on their site i know....i had it pmed to me by a member of ppc.
its funny how the link you provided for us is for the site to. just not in the area dash told me to look. i guess ill crap my thread i was going to make inless you want to use the info to edit it into your thread!?

but yes no wonder why you were able to get it before me you had an insight from someone else lol.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:09 AM

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

its funny how the link you provided for us is for the site to. just not in the area dash told me to look. i guess ill crap my thread i was going to make inless you want to use the info to edit it into your thread!?

but yes no wonder why you were able to get it before me you had an insight from someone else lol.
lol one hand washes the other.....hehe..if you have info just pm me it...ill add it in...otherwise ill update when im fully installed..relocked and flashing now..
Old 03-10-2008, 10:13 AM

lol one hand washes the other.....hehe..if you have info just pm me it...ill add it in...otherwise ill update when im fully installed..relocked and flashing now..
lol that is very true. nice saying. and alright ill pm you the info i created right now. you can fill it in where you want and need if you decide to use it.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View dansoftcore's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dansoftcore's Photo Album Add dansoftcore's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sweet Im looking forward to going home and doing the update but your going to post a detailed description of the update when your done? I have Computer programming 2 and electronic comunications left and I have compute access during both so Ill sure for sure read it and ill be sure to hit that rep
Old 03-10-2008, 10:37 AM

“ Originally Posted by dansoftcore View Post

Sweet Im looking forward to going home and doing the update but your going to post a detailed description of the update when your done? I have Computer programming 2 and electronic comunications left and I have compute access during both so Ill sure for sure read it and ill be sure to hit that rep

yup its installing right now so far noticed new radio 3.35.04... ill post all info i find in first post....along with rapidshare link....thats uping as i type...
Old 03-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch

View TT23's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TT23's Photo Album Add TT23's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

kaos,

What can we expect with the new radio 3.35.04?

Thanks
Old 03-10-2008, 12:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by TT23 View Post

kaos,

What can we expect with the new radio 3.35.04?

Thanks
seems more stable...my phone has signal now before it even finishes booting all the way.....also no more test only boot screen.it did put my prl back to 6010...but that could be cause i relocked went to 2.17 to clean it out..then installed this....but in the help desk under ppc6800 i posted how to update your prl...its a sticky post....you don't have to call sprint this way to do it....you need your msl,mdn,msid....you can call sprint for it..or i posted a msl generator in this section..i believe its a sticky as well...follow that and you wont have to call sprint for nada....just how i like it...lol
Old 03-10-2008, 01:50 PM

View dansoftcore's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dansoftcore's Photo Album Add dansoftcore's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Do you recomend this rom vs. the homebrew 6.1 ?
Old 03-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Do you recomend this rom vs. the homebrew 6.1 ?
im gonna flash tonight and see what this is like and all..... pretty stoked about the new rom and all. just not sure if i want to vear from 6.1 quite yet.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul 6800

View playboyskills's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View playboyskills's Photo Album Add playboyskills's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I need help i tried upgrading to the new official Rom and i get ERROR 328 Invalid Command can anyone help me plz i am stuck in the color screen and i tried running the update again and same error keeps coming up
Old 03-10-2008, 02:24 PM

“ Originally Posted by playboyskills View Post

I need help i tried upgrading to the new official Rom and i get ERROR 328 Invalid Command can anyone help me plz i am stuck in the color screen and i tried running the update again and same error keeps coming up
Something simple just reset the phone. I had a problem like so and it turned out the bootscreen was just frozen -_- I felt stupid haha.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:25 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

im gonna flash tonight and see what this is like and all..... pretty stoked about the new rom and all. just not sure if i want to vear from 6.1 quite yet.
Im going to miss the threaded text ='[
Old 03-10-2008, 02:36 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Kaos thank you for the link, I am going to flash my mogul tonight! JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU!! SPJ is the ShiZZNIT!
Old 03-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul 6800

View playboyskills's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View playboyskills's Photo Album Add playboyskills's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Something simple just reset the phone. I had a problem like so and it turned out the bootscreen was just frozen -_- I felt stupid haha.
I tried soft reset, hard rest and still get same error any other suggestions from anyone?
Old 03-10-2008, 02:48 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by playboyskills View Post

were you runnig the 6.1 rom or another custom is so you have to relock your phone.

Im going to miss the threaded text ='[
use vito threaded sms just as good if not better.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View reebis44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reebis44's Photo Album Add reebis44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Got it up and running and I LOVE the GPS...even tracks me throughout the house.

Sorry if this is off topic but this was the most relevant thread I can find. Since this new ROM is just bringing GPS to the Mogul, does anyone know how to use the internal GPS with Live Search? It works fine with Google Maps, but Live Search makes you choose a port (for external GPS) and doesn't automatically detect it.

'Preciate any help.

Get at Ja Boi.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:34 PM

“ Originally Posted by reebis44 View Post

Got it up and running and I LOVE the GPS...even tracks me throughout the house.

Sorry if this is off topic but this was the most relevant thread I can find. Since this new ROM is just bringing GPS to the Mogul, does anyone know how to use the internal GPS with Live Search? It works fine with Google Maps, but Live Search makes you choose a port (for external GPS) and doesn't automatically detect it.

'Preciate any help.

Get at Ja Boi.
nope wont work unless it says internal gps.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: SPrint

View BigBadWolf77's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BigBadWolf77's Photo Album Add BigBadWolf77's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I don't have any problems with Live Search and GPS. it worked without any modification for me. I did have to be outside, and it did take a few minutes to find sat's the first time. I my settings menu, the GPS is set to intermediate driver, if that helps.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:14 PM

“ Originally Posted by BigBadWolf77 View Post

I don't have any problems with Live Search and GPS. it worked without any modification for me. I did have to be outside, and it did take a few minutes to find sat's the first time. I my settings menu, the GPS is set to intermediate driver, if that helps.
I will say mine works perfect except it doesn't work well with my dialer i use.(big Button dialer) my gps literally found first time with in like 2 seconds...I didn't even see the locating sat screen it was so fast....If i could get the wm6.1 cab for threaded sms on wm6.0 and big button dialer to look right..(voicemail key is messed) i would stick with this....And yes i know about vito sms..but i dont like i have to open programs to launch it...if it would launch from actual menu...it would work...Talked to no2chem...hopefully 53 will be better...leaving out the dialer..
Old 03-10-2008, 05:22 PM

View reebis44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reebis44's Photo Album Add reebis44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok. I actually hadn't tried intermediate driver so that did help. Works fine now. Thanks a lot!
Old 03-10-2008, 05:25 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I Can Concur, Works Great When Switching Settings!
Old 03-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: SPrint

View BigBadWolf77's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BigBadWolf77's Photo Album Add BigBadWolf77's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Also Live seerch will Cache maps to your storage card. You can also turn on voice recognition and talk to it as opposed to typing. When you use the directions tab, click map, then click to center on GPS and it will give you turn by turn dierctions. It doesn't speak them, but it does start beeping to get your attention. I believe if you set up a route while in data coverage it will cache the whole route so that you can continue to have a map, even when in rural or non-data areas. Great program overall, especially considering its free. Grab it here from your mobile if you dont have it already. http://ls.windowsmobile.com
Old 03-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Tilt/HTC TyTN II
Mobile Carrier: At&t

View Andy65OU's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Andy65OU's Photo Album Add Andy65OU's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I wish and wonder if this would be compatible with my 6800 on the Alltel Service...

Old 03-10-2008, 06:41 PM

“ Originally Posted by Andy65OU View Post

I wish and wonder if this would be compatible with my 6800 on the Alltel Service...
if you unlock your phone you will be able to flash this rom to your phone.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Mobile Model: mogul 6800

View jackie's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jackie's Photo Album Add jackie's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I know this is stupid but I can't download fron either link, I have turned off everything in the firewall and I still keep timing out during the download.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:00 PM

“ Originally Posted by jackie View Post

I know this is stupid but I can't download fron either link, I have turned off everything in the firewall and I still keep timing out during the download.
what do you mean timing out????? try to copy and paste the links into the url. i just tested both and got them to work without problems.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:36 PM

View dcshoeco024's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dcshoeco024's Photo Album Add dcshoeco024's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I NEED HELP! I just tried to download the new ROM and it took like 45 minutes just to download it to my computer or copy the files or whatever. Then I went to download it to my MOGUL and everything was good as far as connection and everything, but after like 2% of the download was done it said error and it said that it would walk me through it and fix it and I went through the steps it told me to and it said that it was fixed and tried to start the downlaod again and after letting it sit there for 10 minutes it did NOTHING. Now activesync doesn't recognioze the device and it is stuck on that colored screen. Does ANYONE have any advice? Thanks
Old 03-10-2008, 08:38 PM

“ Originally Posted by dcshoeco024 View Post

I NEED HELP! I just tried to download the new ROM and it took like 45 minutes just to download it to my computer or copy the files or whatever. Then I went to download it to my MOGUL and everything was good as far as connection and everything, but after like 2% of the download was done it said error and it said that it would walk me through it and fix it and I went through the steps it told me to and it said that it was fixed and tried to start the downlaod again and after letting it sit there for 10 minutes it did NOTHING. Now activesync doesn't recognioze the device and it is stuck on that colored screen. Does ANYONE have any advice? Thanks
bor been discussed please search in future.

1. link up to activesync you will here the connect sound (usually) and it will sya disconnected but you really are.
2. run the exe on your computer
3. let it go through the process.

couple questions
1. did you follow what we said and lock the phone if you unlocked it for a custom rom such as 6.1?
2. if not reflash 6.1 onto the phone and than relock the phone and than lfash back.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:43 PM

View dcshoeco024's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dcshoeco024's Photo Album Add dcshoeco024's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

bor been discussed please search in future.

1. link up to activesync you will here the connect sound (usually) and it will sya disconnected but you really are.
2. run the exe on your computer
3. let it go through the process.

couple questions
1. did you follow what we said and lock the phone if you unlocked it for a custom rom such as 6.1?
2. if not reflash 6.1 onto the phone and than relock the phone and than lfash back.
Thats what I am saying, it doesn't establish a link with activesync at all. I dont have windows 6.1 on my phone. I never downloaded a custom rom either and no I have no clue what you are talking about locking it and unlocking it.............?
Old 03-10-2008, 08:49 PM

Thats what I am saying, it doesn't establish a link with activesync at all. I dont have windows 6.1 on my phone. I never downloaded a custom rom either and no I have no clue what you are talking about locking it and unlocking it.............?
ok than dont worry bout locking. and listen carefully it will look as if it doesnt connect plug it in to the computer and the phone than let it sit for like 25 seconds than run the exe file and you will be golden for sure it wont show it connecting since you are in bootloader mode..... you will also see usb when you are connected successfully on the phones screen.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:52 PM

ok, thanks a lot Dash, ill let you know what happens. Thanks
Old 03-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Mobile Model: Spint HTC Touch Pro

View nyclegend20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nyclegend20's Photo Album Add nyclegend20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey how is this rom
is it worth changing over from no2chem rom?
speed lack of features like
how would u compare the new rom with no2chems
Old 03-10-2008, 08:59 PM

“ Originally Posted by nyclegend20 View Post

hey how is this rom
is it worth changing over from no2chem rom?
speed lack of features like
how would u compare the new rom with no2chems
bro did you search i did a review already..... you know how it works here dude and i have told you sooo many times: https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...d.php?t=151826
Old 03-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Mobile Model: Spint HTC Touch Pro

View nyclegend20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nyclegend20's Photo Album Add nyclegend20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i just relocked my phone,
it restarted and gave me a red green blue white screen,
then i ran the new update and like 80% in it said recovery error told me some steps then just closed,
now im stuck in this
red blue green white screen that says
tita100
spl-2.06.0000
cpld-9
what do i do
i tried running the relocker again but it says no device is connected even though my thing is ocnnected via usb
Old 03-10-2008, 10:15 PM

Hey Dash I got the Rom download to work. Thanks. But now i cant make any calls, send or recieve texts, or get on the internet........does anyone know what I can do or does anyone have any advice? Thanks
Old 03-10-2008, 10:21 PM

Hey Dash I got the Rom download to work. Thanks. But now i cant make any calls, send or recieve texts, or get on the internet........does anyone know what I can do or does anyone have any advice? Thanks
Wow.. That sucks... When you call are you getting an error that sais anything about your service? If so I would recommend calling sprint for an re-activation.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:23 PM

Old 03-10-2008, 10:25 PM

Hate to be the jerk who sounds like he's insulting someone's intelligence, but seriously it sounds a lot like the phone is off (not the actual device, but the radio in the comm manager). To be honest, thats tripped me up a couple of times when it cut off on its own.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:30 PM

Hate to be the jerk who sounds like he's insulting someone's intelligence, but seriously it sounds a lot like the phone is off (not the actual device, but the radio in the comm manager). To be honest, thats tripped me up a couple of times when it cut off on its own.

Yeah... I didn't think of that..
Old 03-10-2008, 10:30 PM

so how would I check that? where to i go to find the comm man?
Old 03-10-2008, 10:33 PM

so how would I check that? where to i go to find the comm man?
Press the button bellow the power button on the side. and their well be an option that sais phone make sure it is on.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:35 PM

View latechsupport's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View latechsupport's Photo Album Add latechsupport's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You should be able to just rerun the update; mine stopped at 75% followed the onscreen instructions, pulled the battery, reran the update and it went fine
Old 03-10-2008, 10:35 PM

nm, i checked that and the phone icon is def on
Old 03-10-2008, 10:38 PM

Well... It is a pain but you can call customer service start by pressing *2 or look on the listed posted here of all the sprint numbers. Its a sticky somewere. Just tell them you updated today and tell them your problem. May not be the best solution but yeah...
Old 03-10-2008, 10:39 PM

What do u mean it stopped after 75%? The download went fine for me its just that i cant make any calls, send any texts or get on the internet.........
Old 03-10-2008, 10:52 PM

View latechsupport's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View latechsupport's Photo Album Add latechsupport's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

my rom updat originally stopped at 75% through programming and said i needed to recover, but reran the update and everything works now
Old 03-10-2008, 10:54 PM

yea, but everything downloaded fine for me. there were no troubles, so idk if that would make a difference
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
335, mogul, official, rom, sprint, waiting