Old 04-02-2007, 10:27 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
GadgetApps Sniper v1.3.469

GadgetApps Sniper v1.3.469

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements: A Windows Mobile Pocket PC (2003 or later) running the Compact Framework 1.0 and with the Microsoft BlueTooth stack. Works for Pocket PC & Smartphone.
Overview: Chat, Messaging, FileSharing, BlueJacking, Social Networking over BlueTooth

Sniper - Chat, Messaging, FileSharing, BlueJacking, Social Networking over BlueTooth

Do you like chatting with people you don’t know? Do you want to be able easily share multimedia files with your friends? Do you hate the cost of MMS? Well now you can do it all via BlueTooth?
Find your target, take aim and let Sniper do the rest!

Using Sniper you can send/receive and reply to text messages from other BlueTooth equipped phones (including non Windows Mobile devices such as Nokias and Sony-Ericssons). Sniper also contains a BlueTooth scanner which will locate discoverable BlueTooth devices in your vicinity to start socializing with. Sniper will also allow you to transfer files between devices as well as messages. With just a few clicks you can designate folders (on the storage card if you wish) for Music, pictures or any kind of file. Sniper is skinnable and comes with a range of cool skins. More skins may be easily added. Sniper also includes a Bluejacking feature which means you can send files or messages to all devices within range at the same time. A useful feature for sending out Business cards at meetings! Since BlueTooth is short range 10-12 meters and does not use a Wireless carriers data network, all this messaging and data transfer is FREE.
Requirements: A Windows Mobile Phone (2003 or later) running the Compact Framework 1.0 and with the Microsoft BlueTooth stack

Update Description:
Sniper now includes a BACKGROUND Scanner to let you know when new devices come into range
You can now set your devices BlueTooth name directly from within Sniper. Great for anonymous BlueJacking or Messaging.
New graphics and many User Interface improvements

A few small bugfixes.
Sniper can now handle unlimited file transfers to/from the storage card
Progress bars
Better graphics
Better BlueJacking
Better handling on non responsive devices.

Instructions
Install and register with 12345
================================================== ================
Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/20662229/Snip_FULL.zip

Mirror:
PPC :HERE
S.P: HERE
Attached Thumbnails
1172494264_ani.jpg  
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View huss30's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View huss30's Photo Album Add huss30's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: GadgetApps Sniper v1.3.469

link doesn't work
Old 04-25-2008, 06:22 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by huss30 View Post

link doesn't work
reupped
Old 04-25-2008, 06:41 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View huss30's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View huss30's Photo Album Add huss30's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Nice thanx man!
Old 04-25-2008, 06:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by huss30 View Post

Nice thanx man!
no problem its what i do
Old 04-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View chewbeeb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View chewbeeb's Photo Album Add chewbeeb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for the cool app. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for me. I can detect other phones through bluetooth normally but Sniper says it doesn't detect any. I have an HTC Touch. Seems to work on a Treo 700wx with Windows Mobile 5.0 though. At least it actually detects other devices. Didn't send messages though.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2
Mobile OS: 5.0

View ninja_unmatched's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ninja_unmatched's Photo Album Add ninja_unmatched's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by chewbeeb View Post

Thanks for the cool app. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for me. I can detect other phones through bluetooth normally but Sniper says it doesn't detect any. I have an HTC Touch. Seems to work on a Treo 700wx with Windows Mobile 5.0 though. At least it actually detects other devices. Didn't send messages though.
Same problem here with the Touch.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:26 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

attached the apps and added more info.Unlimited download

Old 11-29-2008, 11:41 PM
Mobile Model: PPC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i install. register. then it tells me i need "netcf.core.ppc3.arm.cab" for it to run properly. and now it wont uninstall...

so then i find the cab it asks me to install and try to install it on my phone and it says instalation unsuccessfull.

--------- New Post Merged on 30/11/2008 at 1256 --------

ok i researched some and it seems like a net framework issue...i dont really know. i tried installing version 2 of it and it installed on my computer but then did nothing to my phone..sooo idk

Old 11-30-2008, 12:30 AM

the reason it doesnt work is because this is from april of 2007 and at that point WM 6.1 wasnt released so its not compatible with your device.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:08 AM
InsomniAddict
Mobile Model: MogulTouchProTouchHD

Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,397 Posts

View scott8813's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scott8813's Photo Album Add scott8813's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: GadgetApps Sniper v13469

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

the reason it doesnt work is because this is from april of 2007 and at that point WM 6.1 wasnt released so its not compatible with your device.
i actually purchased this app about a year and a half ago when it first came out and saved to my storage card. Somehow it still works today on my pro. the only aspect that doesnt work is that it wont actually search for bluetooth devices and you cant force send messages but that's not why i use it. All i have to do is pair with someone via bluetooth and instead of searching for devices it shows a list of all trusted previously paired phones and i can select from there. The thing that still keeps me using this is that when i want to send files this way via bluetooth, i can multi select 50 60 70 etc. files and stream send them quickly and easily. And for some reason it's capable of transfering files faster than any new program that i've used today. And that's including programs like the stock programming with wm 6.1, resco file explorer, bluetooth share, so on and so forth. I love it and will continue to use it until one day it may become innoperable on a device or until i find something better.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:06 AM
Mobile Model: PPC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

og. darn thanks. is there a newer version out?

Old 11-30-2008, 10:33 AM

Re: GadgetApps Sniper v13469

“ Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post

i actually purchased this app about a year and a half ago when it first came out and saved to my storage card. Somehow it still works today on my pro. the only aspect that doesnt work is that it wont actually search for bluetooth devices and you cant force send messages but that's not why i use it. All i have to do is pair with someone via bluetooth and instead of searching for devices it shows a list of all trusted previously paired phones and i can select from there. The thing that still keeps me using this is that when i want to send files this way via bluetooth, i can multi select 50 60 70 etc. files and stream send them quickly and easily. And for some reason it's capable of transfering files faster than any new program that i've used today. And that's including programs like the stock programming with wm 6.1, resco file explorer, bluetooth share, so on and so forth. I love it and will continue to use it until one day it may become innoperable on a device or until i find something better.
thanks for telling us about the parts that do work but the main features unfortunately dont work,
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
gadgetapps, sniper