• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Where Am I V 1.2

D/\SH

URL: http://wfmh.org.pl/carlos/

Quote:
Where Am I? (or WAI? for short) is a small application that interfaces your Bluetooth GPS receiver with map software (recently with Google Maps Mobile - GMM). What it recently does is query GPS about your current location and then tells GMM to show that position on the map.
Requirements

- Palm compatible device with Bluetooth stack (tested on Treos and T|E)
- Palm OS 5 (shall work on Palm OS 4 too, but GMM may not I'm afraid)
- Bluetooth enabled GPS receiver (NMEA compliant, but mostly any of recently available receivers support NMEA)
- Google Maps Mobile (http://maps.google.com/gmm) installed in main memory (WAI? will not be able to show your position on a map with GMM stored on SD card and/or loaded with tools like PowerRUN.)

Changelog

v1.1

A must-have update for non-Treo users!
Fixed problem with non-Treos, that used to have problems while switching to GMM due to locked serial connection (which caused GPRS connection to fail).
Latitude and Longitude fields were swapped
Added "Quit", "Get my Coords" and "Show on Map" menu items
Added "Check for upgrade" funcionality (requires internet connection)

Updated Description:

- A must-have update for non-Treo users! - Fixed problem with non-Treos, that used to have problems while switching to GMM due to locked serial connection (which caused GPRS connection to fail). - Latitude and Longitude fields were swapped - Added "Quit", "Get my Coords" and "Show on Map" menu items - Added "Check for upgrade" funcionality (requires internet connection)

Enjoy!