• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Pocketcopy V 2.0.1

D/\SH

Pocketcopy V 2.0.1 (edited by smassele with cracked version)

PocketCopy v2.0.1.1
Requirements: Palm Desktop Software 3.0 or higher; Microsoft Outlook 98 or higher; Windows®-compatible personal computer; Windows 98, ME, XP Home, or Windows 2000 or XP Professional; 16 MB RAM (32 recommended);
Overview: For Windows Mobile. Copy your Palm Desktop Address Book, Date Book, To Do List and Memo Pad into Microsoft Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes.

At the touch of a button, move your Palm Desktop Address Book, Date Book, To Do List and Memo Pad or Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Memos information into Microsoft Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes.

PocketCopy is your quick and easy solution if you:

* Are switching from a Palm OS to a Windows Mobile device and want to get your data onto your new handheld.
* Want to start using Outlook to manage contact, calendar and other information.
* No longer wish to use Palm Desktop Software for whatever reason but want access to your vital information via Outlook.

Download Instructions: Full install, retail. No registration necessary.
http://rapidshare.com/files/26516123/PocketCopy_v2.0.1.1-Retail-lifehacker.rar

Mirror:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M68N9CQM

Last edited by a moderator:
I

ICEM/\N

Name: Pocketcopy
Version: 2.0.1
URL: http://www.chapura.com/pocketcopy_details.php

Quote:
I need it to migrate my palmdesktop data to outlook. Link in previous release doesn't work anymore.

At the touch of a button, copy your Palm Desktop Address Book, Date Book, To Do List and Memo Pad or Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Memos information into Microsoft Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes.

PocketCopy is your quick and easy solution if you:

* Are switching from a Palm OS device to any other device (Windows Mobile, RIM or other OS, Copy information into Outlookincluding another Palm OS) and want to get your data onto your new handheld by synchronizing with Outlook.
* Want to start using Outlook to manage contact, calendar and other information.
* No longer wish to use Palm Desktop Software but want access to your vital information via Outlook.

Hey Dash you may have to reupp this file...because everytime I click on it, it just opens a webpage and loads and doesn't pull up any fileto download...could you rapidshare this file, and if so, since you didn't indicate, is this a cracked version, if not than you don't have to bother...

I

ICEM/\N

nevermind I have found a cracked version and I am editing your thread with it, hope u like...