Ultimate Browser and BioCube

jungle i

Hi, I had the BioCube which is a simulation of the Touch's Touchflow and Cube software.
then about 4 months ago i purchased Ultimate Browser (which i thank D/\SH's setup video for.) And i noticed that it affected the Biotouch Cube and made both programs inoperable on my Mogul. Well since i paid for the Ultimate Browser, i kept that. But thinking back, is there any way that both programs may run? Just wondering :X

R

raybond25

Hi, I had the BioCube which is a simulation of the Touch's Touchflow and Cube software.
then about 4 months ago i purchased Ultimate Browser (which i thank D/\SH's setup video for.) And i noticed that it affected the Biotouch Cube and made both programs inoperable on my Mogul. Well since i paid for the Ultimate Browser, i kept that. But thinking back, is there any way that both programs may run? Just wondering :X
i think you're talking about ultimate launch but im not sure if there is a conflict between those two programs

L

lordhelmet

I was having a similar issue. But I kind of worked around it by swiping the UL with a shorter, more deliberate motion. Confusing, I know. So let me elaborate a bit. I would hold my finger down for a second then make a short side motion, and the UL would turn without launching the Cube. For the Cube, I would just start from the edge of the phone all the way across and the Cube would launch. Or just launch the cube with the down, up motion. Every now and then, it would freak out the phone, and I had to soft-reset though. Either way, I uninstalled the Cube recently as I try to settle in on a home screen that doesn't eat so much RAM. But it's tough cause I like most of the applications and want to keep using them all! And I am a fan of UL.