• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Ultimate Browser and BioCube

jungle i

Reaction score
Hi, I had the BioCube which is a simulation of the Touch's Touchflow and Cube software.
then about 4 months ago i purchased Ultimate Browser (which i thank D/\SH's setup video for.) And i noticed that it affected the Biotouch Cube and made both programs inoperable on my Mogul. Well since i paid for the Ultimate Browser, i kept that. But thinking back, is there any way that both programs may run? Just wondering :X

R

raybond25

Hi, I had the BioCube which is a simulation of the Touch's Touchflow and Cube software.
then about 4 months ago i purchased Ultimate Browser (which i thank D/\SH's setup video for.) And i noticed that it affected the Biotouch Cube and made both programs inoperable on my Mogul. Well since i paid for the Ultimate Browser, i kept that. But thinking back, is there any way that both programs may run? Just wondering :X
i think you're talking about ultimate launch but im not sure if there is a conflict between those two programs

jungle i

Reaction score
Yes, sorry. Ultimate Launch.

Haha, it's been a while since i changed my homescreen

jungle i

Reaction score
well hes on the mogul and i guarntee that when he tries to change side of the UL plugin it brings up the cube.
exactly, so it has my home screen and the cube trying to run at the same time... :O

L

lordhelmet

I was having a similar issue. But I kind of worked around it by swiping the UL with a shorter, more deliberate motion. Confusing, I know. So let me elaborate a bit. I would hold my finger down for a second then make a short side motion, and the UL would turn without launching the Cube. For the Cube, I would just start from the edge of the phone all the way across and the Cube would launch. Or just launch the cube with the down, up motion. Every now and then, it would freak out the phone, and I had to soft-reset though. Either way, I uninstalled the Cube recently as I try to settle in on a home screen that doesn't eat so much RAM. But it's tough cause I like most of the applications and want to keep using them all! And I am a fan of UL.

Reactions: D/\SH