Nfl 08 season

kimogent

On the eve of the 08 season i wanted to do a row call. Just let the forum know who is your team and give your prediction what they will look like this year!!!!

Im the BIGGEST Bucs fan!!! I think we will shock alot of naysayers the first week against the Saints. If we do then the season starts off good if not its an uphill year!

kimogent

yeah, the boys might be tough this year in the playoffs! its been cooking for two str8 years where they lost two playoff games they should have won. but back to that KC winning 9 games this year thing.....me no no about that???

H

HTCrokR

im with them Panthers..we should be better than last year, although we may start 0-2 without smith but hopefully we stay strong at RB and jake dont get hurt...lol, i got them in the playoffs this year:yahoo:

E

elovato429

Well im from n.y. So u know my giants can do it again but it will b great if da jets can win more than 10 games ,i would luv bret evn more than i do now lol.

GokuSS3

Well im from n.y. So u know my giants can do it again but it will b great if da jets can win more than 10 games ,i would luv bret evn more than i do now lol.

HAHA not a big Giants fan but they looked like Champs on thursday night. But The Titans and Vince are gonna do there thing this year again....... Brett Farve should have stayed retired too Lmao

tlpalmer01

well since im a detroiter i gotta go with lions maybe 10-4 (prays)...but i do luv favre so ill be rooting for jets too....

hardrock51

Cowboyz baby. (19-0) or 18-1 and winning the superbowl. And by the way, the 1 loss will only come to Philli at the end of the season, only if we decide to sit the starters and stay healthy since we would have clinched a bye for the first round by the last game. Then again, why not just make history since the Pats couldn't do it. :brows:

D/\SH

my patriots and of course the lions since i lived in michigan for a while.... tom brady went down today with a kneww injury but is clear for the game nexxt week and maby a late return this weeks..... and my lions are down by 13 late in third quarter to the damn falcons!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

H

HTCrokR

Cowboyz baby. (19-0) or 18-1 and winning the superbowl. And by the way, the 1 loss will only come to Philli at the end of the season, only if we decide to sit the starters and stay healthy since we would have clinched a bye for the first round by the last game. Then again, why not just make history since the Pats couldn't do it. :brows:
the cowboys will be good, lol, but not 18-1, and the only history they would make is prob 13year playoff win drought, lmao

L

lordhelmet

I am all about the J -E - T - S, JETS! JETS! JETS! And Favre is better than anything we had, even though I love Pennington. I say 11-5, mostly due to a seemingly softer schedule than we had last year. Will still be hard to get in the playoffs though....AFC is tough.

SlimGuy78

Colts 13-4 atleast i hope thats the outcome .... I know there getting a tad bit older now so they need to get it done one more time before #18 retires :yahoo:

D/\SH

Colts 13-4 atleast i hope thats the outcome .... I know there getting a tad bit older now so they need to get it done one more time before #18 retires :yahoo:

hahaha i just need them to start scoring mad points tonight otherwise im gonna lose my first game of Fantasy Football...... come on colts score some mad points in the second half.

broSki

dude, the gmen look like a champion repeat team son, F the pats, jets, ravens, cowgirls, and eagles, they all suck....tony romo is a fluke, tom brady aint clutch(lost to giants last pre season game ALREADY!!!!!), the jets arent goin far, their defense and running game arent talon them far, and yes favre couldve stayed retired too!!!, ravens got no offenseand they stink, eagles suck to but i love mcnabb and westbrook, lions stink, redskins stink, vikings look ok, cardinals stink, browns ok, 49ers defense is serious, rams look horrible, lmaoooooo

GMEN stand up, NYC stand up 2007 superbowl champs even tho we lost umenyiora its all good we still gonna bust ass with our rookies all I gotta say is who gonna stop brandon jacobs +100 yds first game only lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and our defense looks amazing and remember its week one let us get hot and warmup

worldwide

dude, the gmen look like a champion repeat team son, F the pats, jets, ravens, cowgirls, and eagles, they all suck....tony romo is a fluke, tom brady aint clutch(lost to giants last pre season game ALREADY!!!!!), the jets arent goin far, their defense and running game arent talon them far, and yes favre couldve stayed retired too!!!, ravens got no offenseand they stink, eagles suck to but i love mcnabb and westbrook, lions stink, redskins stink, vikings look ok, cardinals stink, browns ok, 49ers defense is serious, rams look horrible, lmaoooooo

GMEN stand up, NYC stand up 2007 superbowl champs even tho we lost umenyiora its all good we still gonna bust ass with our rookies all I gotta say is who gonna stop brandon jacobs +100 yds first game only lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and our defense looks amazing and remember its week one let us get hot and warmup

Romo didn't look like a fluke today in fact it looked too easy out there did you see our RB's? a three headed monster in the backfield! alright the giants did their thing LAST year they got hot at the right time I can't see them repeatin though

D/\SH

and my patriots lost brady :<