touchflo 3D on Omnia

T

too758

So i saw a bunch of youtube videos about them taking the touchflo 3d and putting it on the omnia. I've checked everywhere here if somebody already thought of this but i guess i'm not very good at searching or it's not here so if somebody could help me as to where i can find a ROM or something that will work, that would be great. Thanks.

Superman369

So i saw a bunch of youtube videos about them taking the touchflo 3d and putting it on the omnia. I've checked everywhere here if somebody already thought of this but i guess i'm not very good at searching or it's not here so if somebody could help me as to where i can find a ROM or something that will work, that would be great. Thanks.
Well, the omnia is WQVGA, and Im not sure we have any themes in that format. Im sure it can be done, but i dont think we have it yet.

Mike20PR

SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

touchflo3d are you sure??? the omnia cant run tf3d due to missing open GL drivers, but i DO know that it can run touchflo2d. Maybe you saw tf2d with a tf3d theme.

ill see if i can find the WQVGA version of manila2d so you can use it on omnia

EDIT: You must edit the htchomesettings.xml for it to display properly [see the correct settings below]

Manilla 2d Settings to display Manilla2d right on the omnia (240x400). Adjust the following lines in /windows/htchomesettings.xml:

Code:
<HTCHome version="3.00.0" device="OPAL" portrait="0,0,240,388" landscape="0,0,320,268">
<Property name="IDTABWG_WIDGET_RECT"                 id="0" value="0,0,240,310, 0,0,400,230" />
<Property name="IDTABWG_TAB_RECT"                    id="2" value="0,297,240,51, 0,217,400,51" />
<Property name="IDMSGWG_MESSAGE_MASK_RECT"           id="0"   value="23, 50, 195, 290" />
<Property name="IDMSGWG_MESSAGE_TXT_RECT"            id="3"  value="25, 47, 169, 240" />

To have the background also full resolution, put your own choice of wallpaper in the following file with the suggested resolution...

hh_fw_background.png (240x348)

Last edited: