• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

[ ISSUE SOLVED ] ultimate launcher for the mogul

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmatt82

Reaction score
i got the ultimate launcher and when my ppc goes to sleep or shuts down the main screen it goes unactivated how do i fix this and who has some helpful ways to set it up also what are some good rom flashes for my mogul i already have the update to 6.1

Mike20PR

SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Reaction score
Re: ultimate launcher for the mogul

i got the ultimate launcher and when my ppc goes to sleep or shuts down the main screen it goes unactivated how do i fix this and who has some helpful ways to set it up also what are some good rom flashes for my mogul i already have the update to 6.1

if you got ultimate launcher from this site then its already pre regged, just go to the settings and click on the activate button and you are set

Reactions: D/\SH
C

crazaytalent

What do you mean it goes unactivated... When i had it on my touch it always stayed on the home screen wheneve i went there so Im not sure what you mean...

Dash and even (Big Jew) have posted up tutorial threads and youtube videos on how to set it up, just use the search...

'Kaos take 5' for the mogul is a really good one... (or i may be thinking of 'take 3' check em both out... theyre made by KAOS

Reactions: D/\SH

bigmatt82

Reaction score

well i got my ultimate launcher from handango and when i activate it it stays till the screen goes into sleep mode and when i hit the power button to cut the screen back on its says not activated and how do i find the ultimate launcher on here and will the kaos rom work on a phone already updated to 6.1

C

crazaytalent

well i got my ultimate launcher from handango and when i activate it it stays till the screen goes into sleep mode and when i hit the power button to cut the screen back on its says not activated and how do i find the ultimate launcher on here and will the kaos rom work on a phone already updated to 6.1

Just type ultimate launcher in the search engine up top, and itll come up for you... on the bar w/ all the links above, click on mobile resources>scroll down to and click on mobile freeware> then click on wm & ppc apps/programs... then search through that forum till u find ultimate launcher..

Yes Kaos rom will work for 6.1
Most custom roms will, as currently thats the standard... unless the rom info specifically says for wm 6... but Kaos rom will work...

Reactions: D/\SH and bigmatt82

bigmatt82

Reaction score

cool thanks for the info i will be sure to send a thank you your way

--------- New Post Merged on 12/2/2009 at 01:20:32 --------

whats the name of the kaos rom for my mogul so i get the right one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.