• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

G-Alarm

skater_9119

Reaction score
i have one more question about the htc home plugin
is there a way to change my registry so that when i click the clock on the home tab, instead of opening the default alarm it opens galarm

thank you once again

C

crazaytalent

there is but im nt surewat the registry string is... ...theres a touc pro rom ou there that has this built in so I know is possible, youll jut have to search for the answer... or wait for someone more knowledgble to possibly help

Reactions: Longfist and jr5416