• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Happy Birthday Superman369

Status
Not open for further replies.

609757aj

MATRIXMAN
Reaction score
HAPPY B-DAY OCKEE, IF I WAS HOME IN AC (ATLANTIC CITY)I WOULD HAVE GOT U AND JR A ROUND AND SOME COMPS TO EAT FREE AT THE BAGATA, OH WELL ENJOY YASELF FAM, JR I GOT THOSE PICS FOR YA TOO BEEN KINDA BUSY, HOPE YOU AINT FORGET ME,LOL!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo_mini: :yahoo_mini:

J

jr5416

HAPPY B-DAY OCKEE, IF I WAS HOME IN AC (ATLANTIC CITY)I WOULD HAVE GOT U AND JR A ROUND AND SOME COMPS TO EAT FREE AT THE BAGATA, OH WELL ENJOY YASELF FAM, JR I GOT THOSE PICS FOR YA TOO BEEN KINDA BUSY, HOPE YOU AINT FORGET ME,LOL!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo_mini: :yahoo_mini:

man maybe next time bro ,i get to meet super fri or sat crazy

J

jr5416

you suck i want to meet superman!!!! superman ditch him and me and you will go to krispy kreme and the bar hahahahaha

think of it bro, doughnuts and beer :)

Lol yea bro i pretty lucky he the man behind all those youtube video ill c em on thurs or fri ill take some picks with him and post em :yahoo:

Superman369

Reaction score
you suck i want to meet superman!!!! superman ditch him and me and you will go to krispy kreme and the bar hahahahaha

think of it bro, doughnuts and beer :)
Hahaha, doughnuts. I can't even remember the last time I had a doughnut. It must be about 10 years. I can't stand em!!!! LOL, and I hate em even more because of the PO-lease stereotype. HAHAHA

D/\SH

Reaction score
Hahaha, doughnuts. I can't even remember the last time I had a doughnut. It must be about 10 years. I can't stand em!!!! LOL, and I hate em even more because of the PO-lease stereotype. HAHAHA

hahaha i hate doughnuts too sicne i worked at krispy kreme lmao.... but than me and you going to the bar for a couple beers and than we will shoot some cue and paly some bubble hockey like they have at the arenas :)

D/\SH

Reaction score
He bro ban him 7 old threads bump or deleted 25 post of him

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

we will let him kill himself on the next one in my opinion.... if he doesnt learn after 3 infractions i gave to him he deserves the ban lmao..... thats 3 more infractions than i have given out in the past 2-3 months combined..... i hardly ever hand those things out and wioth him being so clse to 80 i dont understandf why he would start doing stupid stuff like that.... but owell

D/\SH

Reaction score
all those post were before i got the warning.......and i was just going down the line because i thought they were all new...my fault for not checking...but i didn't post anything after the warning!!!!

than you will be fine but you got 3 warnings and you did post more after those were posted..... but we cool if you dont go again asd why would there be multiple threads for b-days on rhe sme day when? they have all the names for the day on them... but all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.