• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY anilLiAnCe

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilliance

Reaction score
good evening ladies and gentlemen... today (wed, july 8) is my birthday BUT its not a big deal... no need to wish it to me because ever since my son was born, almost 8yrs ago, i dont celebrate my birthday. AND TO CLARIFY i dont mean it in a bad way at all!! (forum parents prolly understand). he comes 1st, hes my focus... unless he messes with my touch pro, then its on! j/k HAHAHAHAHAHA. **HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone who shares the same day as me** may you get the phone of your dreams :)

R

ronaldsdv

HAHAHA that was funny ... if he touches your TP is on like Don King Kong .... hahaha well happy B-day have a blast and remember is all about you two today. Take care!

D/\SH

Reaction score
happy b-day and not a father myself at this moment but i can def feel that :) enjoy your day and try to relax as much as possible.

Reactions: tlpalmer01
Status
Not open for further replies.