• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Happy Birthday puertoblack2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYBER WEESJE

Reaction score
happy b-day bro have fun today

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

:party-Time::party-Time::party-Time::party-Time::rave::Happy-Birthday3::Happy-Birthday3::spam::eek:ccasion13::eek:ccasion13::eek:ccasion13::eek:ccasion13::eek:ccasion13::eek:ccasion13::eek:ccasion13::eek:ccasion13::eek:ccasion15::eek:ccasion15:

puertoblack2003

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.smartphonejunkie.org
OOOOOHHHHHH SHIT!!!! OLD HEAD IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!! hahahahahah, Happy Bday PB!

I'm not in my 40's yet...when i do i'll start counting back...hahahahah

@ Everyone thank you..this mean alot to me....now it's time to eat the hungry man special that my wife hooked up for me for breakfast ....

puertoblack2003

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.smartphonejunkie.org
Hermano!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Set for Saturday? see thats how you know you old, you have make appointments with the wifey to "see" her...LOL..Anyways have a great day, and real talk homie thanks for everything!!

hahahahaha ..na bro when my kids is on your ass all the time is kinda hard to do anything especially my girls...But yea the weekend is for me and my lady...I like that appointment Thing...lol:highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.