• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Happy Birthday crazaytalent

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazaytalent

thanks guys... tryna do it up right... the big 2 9 ...lol... just got in from partyin (started early) so I can get the the real celebration tomorrow ( or is that l8a today)... ima lil twisted... dont mind the the rambling... thanks for the love spj!!

D/\SH

Reaction score
thanks guys... tryna do it up right... the big 2 9 ...lol... just got in from partyin (started early) so I can get the the real celebration tomorrow ( or is that l8a today)... ima lil twisted... dont mind the the rambling... thanks for the love spj!!

hahahah glad your starting it off in a fun way :) enjoy your b-day and have a fun and safe one :)

C

crazaytalent

Thank you guys and gals... much appreciated.. woke up fully recouvered from last night and now gonna get ready to kick the celebration into phase 2.... It just gets better and better...lol

Happy Birthday Bro , go out an Party it up this weekend better not see you here on the site lol !!!!!

ahhahhahaha that'd be like take drugs away from an adict.

hahahah... yeah riight.... i dunno about all that bro... eactly like psycotik said... need my daily Spj fix...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.