GPS Enabled Weather Radar v15 (Aug-11 2009)

W

wMeAeNd

For some reason when this app finds my GPS location it freezes and wont show the radar. I can type in the location manually and it works but with GPS its acting weird. Does anyone else use this on a 6.5 rom? I guess Ill try a hard reset if no one else has any ideas.

GokuSS3

For some reason when this app finds my GPS location it freezes and wont show the radar. I can type in the location manually and it works but with GPS its acting weird. Does anyone else use this on a 6.5 rom? I guess Ill try a hard reset if no one else has any ideas.

What rom are you on ? And did you pull out the battery and hard reset after flashing ?

W

wMeAeNd

im usinlg on a 6.5 rom with no problems, what rom are u running and u may want to hard reset just to clear things out.........
Im on SSK 2.6 R2 6.5 edition. I did pull the battery out and I guess Ill try to hard reset. Im starting to notice that this inst the only program thats not running properly. Ugh I always get the weirdest issues with these things, but i gotta say I wouldnt have it any other way. Ill let u guys kno.... thanks for the help.

D/\SH

Im on SSK 2.6 R2 6.5 edition. I did pull the battery out and I guess Ill try to hard reset. Im starting to notice that this inst the only program thats not running properly. Ugh I always get the weirdest issues with these things, but i gotta say I wouldnt have it any other way. Ill let u guys kno.... thanks for the help.

could be the rom is not allowing it..... you could always try a different rom....

drdrewdown

are you really on a MOGUL? i would lend the suggestion that you could be low on memory to run this app? try turning off the "loop" feature if you enabled it.

W

wMeAeNd

are you really on a MOGUL? i would lend the suggestion that you could be low on memory to run this app? try turning off the "loop" feature if you enabled it.

Whooaa sorry guys I never updated my profile I totally have a pro now....going to do that now.

--------- New Post Merged on 1/9/2009 at 11:46:11 --------

could be the rom is not allowing it..... you could always try a different rom....

Well a hard reset seemed to have fixed it just fine... it works like a charm now thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:

D/\SH

Whooaa sorry guys I never updated my profile I totally have a pro now....going to do that now.

--------- New Post Merged on 1/9/2009 at 11:46:11 --------

Well a hard reset seemed to have fixed it just fine... it works like a charm now thanks guys

glad to hear you got it fixed but you never fixed yur profile lmao