• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Happy Birthday MikeyD

Status
Not open for further replies.

D/\SH

Reaction score
thanks guys i had a great time caught a lot of fish and got drunk too!!!!! I only fell in the river once ha ha......glad to be back, again thanks for all compliments

glad you had a hell of a time and you got pictures or a youtube video of the fall cause that would be hella sick lmao, just messing and any big ones and what types? grille any of them up?

Reactions: MikeyD
F

fanaticny

how come my post never appeared?, oh well, happy belated BDay MikeyD!!

MikeyD

Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Reaction score
glad you had a hell of a time and you got pictures or a youtube video of the fall cause that would be hella sick lmao, just messing and any big ones and what types? grille any of them up?

heres a few pics from the trip my kids and me and my cousin with our first stringers of fish the first day we caught more but didnt take any pics. we were fishing for trout, i did catch and release for alot of the trip.

Attachments

D/\SH

Reaction score
dude once again no more from the b-days that have passed weeks ago.... dosnt make sense to bump it and all your trying to do is pad your post count..... i left you two infractions and your lucky it wasnt more....

Reactions: jr5416 and MikeyD
Status
Not open for further replies.