• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Happy Birthday BiG JeW

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaos

423094413_af2148a7e5_o.gif

R

ronaldsdv

WOW Happy Birthday ... sorry for the late reply bro, but I hope you had a blast on your day .... take care and many more to come ... see ya around BJ

Reactions: BiG JeW

sdwyz74

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG JEW nice to see another leo and sorry i was'nt on time but BIG UP'S BIG JEW keep it Leo!

Reactions: BiG JeW
B

BiG JeW

Just wanted to thank you all again... I am using my desktop for now and will be looking for a new lappy all weekend.. Thank you all again for your birthday wishes they are GREATLY appreciated. I enjoy all the love you guys show and I thank you for that!

Reactions: D/\SH and parna1973

D/\SH

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank you all again... I am using my desktop for now and will be looking for a new lappy all weekend.. Thank you all again for your birthday wishes they are GREATLY appreciated. I enjoy all the love you guys show and I thank you for that!

word good luck on the search and if you want i can keep an eye out for some deals..... just tell me the stats that you are looking for including the screen size and style like hd etc.....

Reactions: CYBER WEESJE
P

PROBEX

WEll Im late to the party But hell man happy B-day anyway I hope this found you still 1/2 passed out under a hot chick.... lol

Reactions: D/\SH
Status
Not open for further replies.