• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Happy Birthday Mike20PR

Mike20PR

SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Reaction score
Well heres the scoop, I have been sang happy birthday twice already lol, mah girl invited me to her crib where when I came in they surprised me with a cake and her family... I was frozen lol, but had a good time till he headed to my house where my fam was just arriving and we were joking and bullshittin till they sang happy birthday on my ruined cake cuz my nephiew (the same one who ruined my Touch) messed up my cake cuz he thought it was his and stuck his finger in it... That's ok cuz I mashed frosting all over his face, we stayed there a while longer and now I left to pizza hit to get me some grub and after that go to a place called Zokkus to party and get hammered lol

Thanx again peeps

D/\SH

Reaction score
Well heres the scoop, I have been sang happy birthday twice already lol, mah girl invited me to her crib where when I came in they surprised me with a cake and her family... I was frozen lol, but had a good time till he headed to my house where my fam was just arriving and we were joking and bullshittin till they sang happy birthday on my ruined cake cuz my nephiew (the same one who ruined my Touch) messed up my cake cuz he thought it was his and stuck his finger in it... That's ok cuz I mashed frosting all over his face, we stayed there a while longer and now I left to pizza hit to get me some grub and after that go to a place called Zokkus to party and get hammered lol

Thanx again peeps

sounds like its going to be a fun night :) and he just seems to like your stuff lmao

R

ronaldsdv

Happy birthday man .... I hope you have a blast and make sure to drink a beer for SPJ

Reactions: Mike20PR

D/\SH

Reaction score
how much do you guys wanna bet that mike is still sleeping or laying in bed feeling like shit lmao hahahahha thats how you always know that you had fun.

P

parna1973

hahahhaha thats what we all have said before and thankfully it hasnt happened to me yet but has happened to my buddies before hahhaha all you can do is laugh histerically at the,.

Thats the day u say im not drinking again..hahaha probably still do it again...lol

Reactions: Mike20PR and D/\SH

D/\SH

Reaction score
Thats the day u say im not drinking again..hahaha probably still do it again...lol

hahahaha you would have to drink to get the thought out of your head cause if shes there in the morning you were sober and will have that etched in your memory forever. hhhaa

Reactions: Mike20PR

Mike20PR

SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Reaction score
huh...??? damn i feel like i was in the movie "The Hangover" lol, well not that bad but i had a crazy nite, we went to san juan to go through a few bars and have a few drinks till i was a bit tipsy, later on my buddies told me that they were gonna show me a new pub that just opened up... little to my knowledge they dragged e to a strip club where they paid me a lapdance, it was awesome and not my first one mind you (18 bday flashback lol) but we had a good time there for like 45 minutes till we left. we headed out to Zukkus after that and partied hard to the point that we ended up on stage (nobody was performing but still ) and drank some more and more... i barely remember how i got home but i dont feel as fukked up as i thought....

Reactions: D/\SH

D/\SH

Reaction score
huh...??? damn i feel like i was in the movie "The Hangover" lol, well not that bad but i had a crazy nite, we went to san juan to go through a few bars and have a few drinks till i was a bit tipsy, later on my buddies told me that they were gonna show me a new pub that just opened up... little to my knowledge they dragged e to a strip club where they paid me a lapdance, it was awesome and not my first one mind you (18 bday flashback lol) but we had a good time there for like 45 minutes till we left. we headed out to Zukkus after that and partied hard to the point that we ended up on stage (nobody was performing but still ) and drank some more and more... i barely remember how i got home but i dont feel as fukked up as i thought....

hahahaha thats good but he didnt deny that he just woke up right now lmao... hes prolly in bed with a bottle of water and a his phone typing this out right now... or on the shitter would be my guess lmao

forty01

Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Belated Birthday Bro!!! Hope it was all you were hoping for.