Static News Demi Lovato tells Kelly Clarkson she woke up to 3 alien ‘beings’ in her room

phillyfinestserverstat

Staff member
Things are getting weirder than usual these days and this is evidence of it. Celebrity Demi Lovato went on the Kelly Clarkson show and told the host she woke up to three “beings” in her room. They allegedly asked if she wants to see her planet and she was wooshing around, doing stuff with aliens.

So yeah, this is just absolutely weird. You know what, at this point if the aliens were probing me every night in my sleep, it would be more enjoyable than watching that Kamala Harris space video. If the aliens could get Joe Biden and Kamala Harris out of office, I would let the aliens probe me any day they want. I would sacrifice my anus to an entire hoard of aliens just to get America back on track. hashtag #RealTalk

As stated on the video description from Kelly Clarkson Show: “This is going to sound a little bit out there, but just bear with them. Demi Lovato tries their best to explain a surreal encounter they had in the middle of the night with three “beings,” which took them to a pink and purple planet during an astral projection. Demi and Kelly talk about their beliefs in extraterrestrial life, and Demi’s new show “Unidentified With Demi Lovato.”

WATCH THE WEIRDNESS HAPPEN:

Lovato also said calling an extra terrestrial an “alien” is derogatory. That article said: “I really think that if there was anything out there that would want to do that to us, it would have happened by now. But, I think that we have to stop calling them aliens because aliens is a derogatory term for anything.” Lovato adds, “That’s why I like to call them E.T.’s! So yeah, that’s a little tidbit. A little information that I learned.”

In other words, Demi Lovato should just STFU up this point in her career and go be crazy somewhere else.

XOiIweoT7wU

Check this place out > ...