• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Audio Manager {HTC Software}

benchsitter21

this link doesnt work anymore, do you still have the app to download? i have the vogue and i tried downloading from a diff thread and i keep getting app error

xxdbkxx

Hey guys....just a note....I was having a problem getting audio manager to launch from ultimate launcher....it apparently won't work when installed on the storage card, only if installed on the device itself. Maybe a duh to some of you, but I guess I'm trying to keep as much of the device memory free as possible. I'm just glad I have it working now!!!!!!

F

fiera4973

dash,
is there any music player that will continue to play after i press the power button? i have HTC audio player 1.02 (wont do it)

p.s.
XM radio does this

D/\SH

dash,
is there any music player that will continue to play after i press the power button? i have HTC audio player 1.02 (wont do it)

p.s.
XM radio does this

not sure i think that the audio manager through htc does... not much of a music listener besides xmradio

mobile

Ok i downloaded both to the phone then to card both ways it works great and trims fine and plays when I hit it....however when apllied as a tone for text or ring or anything it will not play through the phone.....any ideas? running on sprint touch!!

D/\SH

Ok i downloaded both to the phone then to card both ways it works great and trims fine and plays when I hit it....however when apllied as a tone for text or ring or anything it will not play through the phone.....any ideas? running on sprint touch!!

no clue i make my own ringtones through cellsea jsut do a google search for free ringtone maker and you will find one through cellsea and very easy to make high quality ringtones including many already done by others.

A

acauseforxchaos

Re: Audio Manager HTC Software

I just installed this and it installed without a hitch, tried running it and it found all my music on my card but once i tried playing anything it locked up an said program memory low and i wasnt running anything at all, any reasons why or a fix to my problem would be well appreciated, thanks

D/\SH

I just installed this and it installed without a hitch, tried running it and it found all my music on my card but once i tried playing anything it locked up an said program memory low and i wasnt running anything at all, any reasons why or a fix to my problem would be well appreciated, thanks

its saying that because your low on memory..... when you X out of apps they just minimize and take up precious ram. use a task manager like quickmenu, x button, etc.

NINE'SICKS

•crzy_dmn•
well quick menu has the same features.. hes have to g into QUICK MENU/OPTIONS/GENERAL and select 'short press to close'.. u should b good after that..

A

acauseforxchaos

I understand that but i had these issues even after i reset which is weird, ive tried a few more times since than and its constantly the same so i just deleted it since i cant think of anyway around it.

--------- New Post Merged on 20/9/2008 at 01:00:31 --------

well quick menu has the same features.. hes have to g into QUICK MENU/OPTIONS/GENERAL and select 'short press to close'.. u should b good after that..
thats how ive have it set up from day 1

Last edited by a moderator: