• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Age Of Empires 1.25

D/\SH

Age Of Empires 1.25

Image Image
Image Image

Requirements: Win 3.0 CE, Pocket PC 2002 or Pocket PC 2003, WM2003, WM5

Storage requirements:
1 — Main game only 9.8MB
2 — Campaigns 5.1MB
3 — Scenarios 1.2MB
4 — User manual 0.3MB
5 — Intro video 4.0MB

Overview: You are the guiding spirit of a Stone Age tribe. You start with minimal resources, and take on challenges to build your tribe into a great civilization lasting thousands of years. Will you win by conquering enemy civilizations? Exploring the known world? Or by economic victory through building wealth?

More Info:
Code:
http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=6743

Download Instructions:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UM79TU4G

Charlie121

Thanks this game is sick and easy to install. In case anyone has trouble with the crack all you do is go to where you installed teh game files and overwrite the play aoe icon with the cracked one.

B

BiG JeW

which did you use for your touch after you unziped?? I have the mogul.... do you run all the exe files??

Charlie121

Okay i unzipped everythings then plugged the touch through the usb in.

Then i ran in this order:
AOE Setup
Campaigns
Scenarios
Video (which i later uninstalled due to pointlessness, waste of space, and not that great)

After i installed that on my memory card, I copy and pasted the cracked icon into my games folder on my memory card and overwrote the other one and bam it works perfect!