• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Pocket Drive

D/\SH

PocketDrive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This software is a tool that make you to control your computer from Pocket PC (PDA) over wireless network. Server runs on your pc and client runs on your Pocket PC (PDA).
- Full control of computer including mouse and keyboard from PDA.
- Real time desktop view of computer on PDA.
- Reliable connection between computer and PDA.
- Low badwith usage over network.
- Connection can be done over wireless link or internet!
- 4 level of zoom and 1 overall view.
- Username and Password checking for protection.
- Presentation Mode for powerpoint presentations!
- User friendly GUI and easy accessiable functions!

DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.getjar.com/products/5702/PocketDrive

Last edited:

D/\SH

plz do a reup and what program do you download to ur comp.

are you fucking kidding dude..... you need a reup or what... i cant check at work so the link doesnt work??????????????? like it says it was taken down or invalid or what....... the link is the program!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nikkomogul

omfg when i double click the link it comes up a blank page and doesnt give me a choice to save it! plz do a reup! and when i adventually get to download it, do i use the link on both my laptop and ppc?

nikkomogul

ohh i dont need a program on my comp, but i kno that i have to download the file on my comp then transfer it to the phone, but do a reup plz

D/\SH

omfg when i double click the link it comes up a blank page and doesnt give me a choice to save it! plz do a reup! and when i adventually get to download it, do i use the link on both my laptop and ppc?

holy fuck dude calm the hell down i was trying to ask questions...... watch yourself dude and will reup when i get a chance after work sometime tomorrow.

nikkomogul

hey im sorry and i did ask for a reup

after pulling teeth and i will get done in the afternoon at work again since i didnt know what was going on from the last post and all so will get done when not at work.

Last edited by a moderator:

D/\SH

can anyone reup please?

i will when i get a chance... i said that already..... please read the threads... ive been working my butt off to save up money so i can move for a new job i got since i have to relocate out of state...... so please give me till tomorrow for the next reminder... Thanks

xxdbkxx

wasn't meant as a crap, as much as a reminder without actually reminding :) ....being patient.....my bad......