What's new
Community Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social
Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Cool Camera

D/\SH

ATEKsoft CoolCamera

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATEKsoft CoolCamera - the program to take pictures and video on PDA-phones like I-mate JAM, MDA Compact, QTEK S100/S110, O2 XDA mini, Orange SPV M500, Dopod 818, O2 Xda IIi, Dopod 699, i-Mate PDA2, Qtek 2020i etc.

ATEKsoft CoolCamera key features:
- High frame rate (up to 25 fps) and smooth video. Efficient encoding algorithm utilize your XScale processor at maximum!
- Easy camera control. All actions can be performed using hardware buttons only.
- Camera adjustment without leaving view-finder mode.
- Interval picture capturing.
- High resolution (up to 1280x960) video in Motion Jpeg AVI format.
- Pause/resume video recording process.

Available video resolutions and frame rates (with sound):

160x120 - 24 fps
320x240 - 24 fps
320x480 - 17 fps
640x240 - 18 fps
640x480 - 12 fps
1280x960 - 2 fps

For more information see:
http://www.ateksoft.com