• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Motogear v1.4

D/\SH

Motogear v1.4
Requirements: PPC 2003/WM5
Overview: MotoGear is a bike simulation game, it is mobile Elastomania. Online ladder server for records, compete against other people for fastest level time. Levels from Elastomania are supported. Create levels on DesktopPC and play on your PDA.

images

Download Instructions: http://rapidshare.com/files/141358365/Motogear_v1.4.rar

Last edited by a moderator:
M

menikfire

Thanks D/\SH and Tweetybear this game is really good!!! At first I was having trouble with the way this game works but as you pass more and more levels I got the hang of it! Its a really good game man!!! Thanks once again to you both!!!

T

TweetyBear

hey no problem. we're all here to help. remember to use that rep!

M

menikfire

Lol yeah thanks!!! But unfortunately I just keep on getting that note “you must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TweetyBear again”:triste:

This is just my personal opinion :connie_mini_hotairband to be honest with you I am getting tired of this note!! I really miss the old “THANKS” button lol it was much easier …. Some threads still have the old Thanks button but some don’t so yeah why they all can’t be like the original lol right!!!

D/\SH

Lol yeah thanks!!! But unfortunately I just keep on getting that note “you must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TweetyBear again”:triste:

This is just my personal opinion :connie_mini_hotairband to be honest with you I am getting tired of this note!! I really miss the old “THANKS” button lol it was much easier …. Some threads still have the old Thanks button but some don’t so yeah why they all can’t be like the original lol right!!!

yeah i hear you its the way that the new version of the board is.......