What's new
Community Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social
Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Staff Introduction

D/\SH

Well, my people call me Bubba and im co-owner and creator of this site with puertoblack. I hope to get to know all the members well here in the near future. Well thats basically it. Peace

D/\SH

Lalo

My friends call me lalo and I am one of the staff members that are in charge of uploads for the site.

puertoblack2003

Administrator
Staff member
Puertoblack2003 (aka cOderz)

well i guess i have to introduce myself well lot of people know me as puertoblack2003 but changed it to puertotech i admin for 3 sites and owner of two i been in the business since 2004 and love it it's a hobby and keeps me sane...i was once a noob and my idea and goals is to help other noobs out and that's the reason i kept ptech open for so long but ok enough of the talk...lmao

you can always get me on aim and ii will help as best as i can if i don't know i'll find out for you.

peace-pb

palmman

hi this is palmman, i've been around forums for quite a long time. back to the days when the "dark side" was just a tiny speck and pda's are for the exclusive few. almost a year has passed since i turned and i'm loving it.

D/\SH

hi this is palmman, i've been around forums for quite a long time. back to the days when the "dark side" was just a tiny speck and pda's are for the exclusive few. almost a year has passed since i turned and i'm loving it.

how did he do it in staff introduction...... oh this is under the regular embers introduction i see lmao.... the above guy noticed his mistake so no warning will be issued.