• Welcome to the SPJ Community a Social Media Talk Forum

Register Now, it's Free! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Join Our Community Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We offer to our community member a place to vent too. And not worry about Corporate America Violating our privacy. But of course be RESPECTFUL !!! , If there's anything we missed, Please utilize the posting features so we can make things happen So why don't you join US !! And Benefit To What We Can Offer. Then register with our Social Media Talk Forum - When Social Talk is Social, and edit your profile and include A General Info of yourself and start posting. GOOD LUCK !!

Member Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

D/\SH

lol word welcome man...... as pb said we are all junkies in here..any qeestion feel free to ask any of the staff and we'll get the answers for you or make a thread and it will be answered asap.

Solaraces

Yo...it is solaraces..live from houston t.x
and i am a newbie to smartphones,,,just got a i930..and going to need some help..expert with all other nextels but the i930 so if u got any questions anyhtign i can do to help the site...just holla... thanx puertoblack2003 for reffering me.
pe

D/\SH

Welcome solaraces you'll enjoy the site here. I know about everything there is to know bout the i930 so if you hae any questions dont be scared to hit me up.

I930 KING

hello im new to this site.. I have just gotten a i7100 bb and looking for mods and themes and apps for this phone im hoping im on the right site to find to the things im looking for

D/\SH

actually bro this is a smartphone site......but let me talk to my co-owner over here and maby since a blackberry is nextels knockoff of a non windows mobile ppc we can maby find a way to add a secion to the site.....not sure will have to discuss it with him....bu your i930 fits in perfectly over here. Enjoy the site and ill keep you informed of what we decide.

I930 KING

Ok thanks yea that would be way cool but dont change the site cuz of me but if u wanna do this than that would be way cool... Thanks and if you can tell me of any sites where i could find good bb sties i have looked and found slim to none but thanks

jmart

yo, what up from las vegas. If my wife is always bicthin cause im on this site does that make me a junkie? lol. Anyways I think its great what you guys are doing here, (for free!!!) I've learned alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.