OUTPOST D/\SH WAS 1 Million Post Game

D/\SH

WTF ever!!!!! I'm still a "premiumiminim member." If I'd been smart I'd have took that admin here back in '06. Then REVENGE WILL MINE!!!!!!

hahahaha but we werent open in 06...... you mean o7 right? lmao and yeah but smartmodz had a chance to still be living and turn aroudn at that point..... than matt, you, cuzin, and all others left and the place was dead.

PsyChoTk

hahahaha but we werent open in 06...... you mean o7 right? lmao and yeah but smartmodz had a chance to still be living and turn aroudn at that point..... than matt, you, cuzin, and all others left and the place was dead.

now whats my sign up date again??? July 3, 2006 wasn't the site ran by someone else then???? i can't remember, i could have sworn it was, a LOT smaller site back then.

and yes, but i had medical "complications." as a side note before the site went down for good, cause x baught it and tired to revive it, i still had the 2nd largest post count. and i hadn't been to the site in over a year. so even without me no one posted. i couldn't do it alone. plus WM phones hadn't taken off yet. ah whatever, you and that raykid will just edit this post as well.

nerds.

Last edited:

D/\SH

now whats my sign up date again??? July 3, 2006 wasn't the site ran by someone else then???? i can't remember, i could have sworn it was, a LOT smaller site back then.

and yes, but i had medical "complications." as a side note before the site went down for good, cause x baught it and tired to revive it, i still had the 2nd largest post count. and i hadn't been to the site in over a year. so even without me no one posted. i couldn't do it alone. plus WM phones hadn't taken off yet. ah whatever, you and that raykid will just edit this post as well.

nerds.

hahahaha nd that because of the iden site puertotech or wckediden.org that you isgned up at and your name was ported over.

forty01

Supporter
Here we are... the beginning of another week :(
Great thing is, I took off Friday and have off for Labor Day, so I get a 4 day mini-vacation :D hooray, thank the Lord. Much needed ;)
This is my preparation of excitement for the upcoming weekend , lol

forty01

Supporter
I'm actually hoping the boss asks me to work on Monday time and a half maybe I can afford the TP2

For me it's a debate. It's not about the money... I have the money, but my upgrade won't be until beginning of next year and I'm not keen on spending more money than need 2. I'm going to be patient and enjoy my TP, then snatch it up when Sprint Retention is looking to keep me on board... which they always do and that's one of the many reason I'm still with them.
They aren't proprietary like many of the other carriers as well ;D

mzlady26

mzlady26
What's good with everbody? I am still on the hun for a really god looking HD Titanium theme. I am looking for all black and I saw one that I like but can't use it. Is anyone out there making any new themes that are like the link that I just posted up here. http://https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/black-hd-theme-t185385.html?t=185385&highlight=tf3d%2F2d+theme I am on the hunt for an all black theme and I would like to have dragons as the background. Well if anyone see's anything pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz let me know i would appreciate it.

D/\SH

What's good with everbody? I am still on the hun for a really god looking HD Titanium theme. I am looking for all black and I saw one that I like but can't use it. Is anyone out there making any new themes that are like the link that I just posted up here. http://https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/black-hd-theme-t185385.html?t=185385&highlight=tf3d/2d+theme I am on the hunt for an all black theme and I would like to have dragons as the background. Well if anyone see's anything pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz let me know i would appreciate it.

there wontbe support in this thread on random talk....... and themes for touchflo take 30 plus hours to make so no requests...

D/\SH

ok dash after the last lions dame on saturday i thought that stanton did a hell of alot better job than the golden boy.........

yeah im liking stanton myself....... too bad he prettymuch at 3rd string right now for sure unless culpepper gets injured

theres still a team in detroit? and btw don't they need a uniform makeover? i'm just sayn....

they just got new helmets this year.......

R

ronaldsdv

quick question out of the topic which program do u guys use for screenies ( phone)