OUTPOST D/\SH WAS 1 Million Post Game

D/\SH

really? huh....i guess thats what i get for not keepin up on sports center. spending too much time watching A.T.O.S. for the obvious reasons.

hahahahaha word there wasnt a big change made to them just minor..... but hell i looked at detroits schedule and they once again have one of the toughest in the league..... why do they always do this to detroit?

B

Bagbklyn

I thought tuesdays sucked because they're one of the pointless days of the week. You know like on of those days you have no emotions about. Hoildays hardly ever fall on them. Tuesdays SUCK!!!!!!!!!

D/\SH

i just hate tuesdays sicne i started school up again after the summer off.... on tuesdays and thursdays i have to go from school from 9:30-1:30 and than straight to work after :sad: thanksfully being the ifrst day i got out early so i could spend some time with my junkies before work :smile:

forty01

Supporter
I agree with the Tuesday mention and I use the Motorola S9 for Bluetooth Stereo Headset, which is great for active users. I have mine to use when working out. I'll have my phone and my music all in one and no wires. Works for me. Good Luck

B

Bagbklyn

Hey Dash what you going to school for? Hopefully its so windows can start paying you a cut. LOL

forty01

Supporter
hahaha no forensics team and law enforcement.... i have tried in the mobile world but i cant even get a job at sprint as a retail clerk..... im happy with doing hospital security right now though..... good pay, easy job, and benefits.

That's cool. I did all the Military, Weapons, Tactics, Law Enforcement, Counter Sniper, etc. I miss a much of it, but right now I'm enjoying the money I make and the schedule, because it gives me time with family and be able to do what I want, when I want. I spent so much time away from my family before, so trying to make up for it.

PsyChoTk

hahaha no forensics team and law enforcement.... i have tried in the mobile world but i cant even get a job at sprint as a retail clerk..... im happy with doing hospital security right now though..... good pay, easy job, and benefits.

and he gets free food. honestly, he shoud be about 500 lbs now.

forty01 said:
right now I'm enjoying the money I make and the schedule, because it gives me time with family and be able to do what I want, when I want. I spent so much time away from my family before, so trying to make up for it.

now days, why kill yourself for little to no money, when you can earn top $$ and have more free time?

B

Bagbklyn

I see someone like's CSI. lol I can watch that should all day no matter what time its like a drug for me. My tivo is always maxed out with all the CSI shows I record.

PsyChoTk

I see someone like's CSI. lol I can watch that should all day no matter what time its like a drug for me. My tivo is always maxed out with all the CSI shows I record.

have you ever noticed how CSI can get a finger print off of a pool of water?? I wonder if dash can to it too????