OUTPOST D/\SH WAS 1 Million Post Game

O

ON3/\L

What's up SPJ~! I haven't been on the site much lately except for a little bit last night so just thought I would give a shout out to everyone. I see a lot of new faces, that's always a good thing to see the site growing larger. So my daughter started kindergarden last week and that's most of the reason I've been just really busy with work and her school and some other family drama been helping out people I can't afford to because I don't know how to say NO sometimes I cave in and cut myself short. But hey, sometimes ya gotta give to get in this world. I'm crazy excited about my daughter starting school but it is kinda sad as well. It's def bitter sweet. Happy she's growing up, but it's also sad because all those baby years are gone and now it's off to the minor leagues, and the major leagues will be here before I know it so Ive been trying to spend a lot of time with her and be more involved in her life and school and just try to be the best dad I can to her. I want a better life for her and it is my mission to see that she gets just that. I see some touch pro 2's floating around so it's getting closer and closer. I've been told different dates by different people but at my store our Sprint rep said the 8th, I'm hoping for the 3rd like originally mentioned but either way I wont have one for another month or so anyway. Well that's all for now, c ya in the threads. Peace........

PsyChoTk

so i turned off my kids cell phone today until she can inprove her grades to A/B and maintain them to Jan. 2010. in the mean time i have an extra line, idk if i want to get an aircard, cause i really don't need it. it has an upgrade rebate of 150.00, i think i'll pimp that local connection plus the rebate for the TP2. or call big jew plus the rebate. or have dash call sprint as "me" geezz options.............options............

forty01

Supporter
so i turned off my kids cell phone today until she can inprove her grades to A/B and maintain them to Jan. 2010. in the mean time i have an extra line, idk if i want to get an aircard, cause i really don't need it. it has an upgrade rebate of 150.00, i think i'll pimp that local connection plus the rebate for the TP2. or call big jew plus the rebate. or have dash call sprint as "me" geezz options.............options............

I don't mind spending money if needed, but I can't see using it to that extent and being able to use the TP or TP2 to be able to accomplish the same result... just me.

D/\SH

and he gets free food. honestly, he shoud be about 500 lbs now.

now days, why kill yourself for little to no money, when you can earn top $$ and have more free time?

hahahhah i dont know either :) all i do is eat all day and dont gain a pound..... just like my old man, the hihg metabolism has been known to run through his side of the family for generations now.

I see someone like's CSI. lol I can watch that should all day no matter what time its like a drug for me. My tivo is always maxed out with all the CSI shows I record.

hahahah word i watch a lot of court tv :)

back to schoooooool today. can't decide how i feel about it :/

same here excited to scope out the new ass and learn new things but goooooooo!!! its school again lmao

have you ever noticed how CSI can get a finger print off of a pool of water?? I wonder if dash can to it too????

hell i top that, i can pull a WHOLE fingerprint off on strand of hair at least 1/2 inch long :)

What's up SPJ~! I haven't been on the site much lately except for a little bit last night so just thought I would give a shout out to everyone. I see a lot of new faces, that's always a good thing to see the site growing larger. So my daughter started kindergarden last week and that's most of the reason I've been just really busy with work and her school and some other family drama been helping out people I can't afford to because I don't know how to say NO sometimes I cave in and cut myself short. But hey, sometimes ya gotta give to get in this world. I'm crazy excited about my daughter starting school but it is kinda sad as well. It's def bitter sweet. Happy she's growing up, but it's also sad because all those baby years are gone and now it's off to the minor leagues, and the major leagues will be here before I know it so Ive been trying to spend a lot of time with her and be more involved in her life and school and just try to be the best dad I can to her. I want a better life for her and it is my mission to see that she gets just that. I see some touch pro 2's floating around so it's getting closer and closer. I've been told different dates by different people but at my store our Sprint rep said the 8th, I'm hoping for the 3rd like originally mentioned but either way I wont have one for another month or so anyway. Well that's all for now, c ya in the threads. Peace........

thanks for the update and glad to hear thta you are doing well, not a father myself so dont know how that feels but i can def imagine that it has to be lots of mixed emotions. im glad to see that you havent forgotten about all of us small people here lmao.... take it easy and text me sometime... you got my number dont you?

D/\SH

you would think this post would be flooded being theres a prize involved

hahaha word but many dont know that since they havent read through the whole thing which i wouldnt either to tell the truth lmao.... i do from time to time pick random spots sicne there is hella funny shit throughout this whole thread.

D/\SH

Looking forward to the Holidays, not the money spending however.

i am but i am not... .being in michigan all we see is cold so winter and the snow on top of it and all the storms jsut makes me love summer that much more and hate that white powdery stuff that falls from the sky and than creates ice on my windshield, freezes my ballz, (well only one this winter lmao) makes roads slippery, etc..... hell all the cold is good for is seeing the girls nip out when they step out the door lmao

PsyChoTk

gosh dont remind me, i always spend too much money around christmas time

yea i know.

Mann i could have went a few more days before hearing that!! kids want everything ...

i know, mine's getting cupons to circle k.

its just not kids that want everything hell i do too lmao us adults have to have our toys also

TP2 hells yea!!!

Looking forward to the Holidays, not the money spending however.

TP2 is my last major purchase this year and maybe next year also.